First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Chiko, Heiress of the Phantom Thief
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my special pri...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
um... I have not watched it but does it have love in it?
79165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Oslo, Norway
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
I like it, the story seems nice, I can't wait to see what'll happend to Chiko
Posted 7/8/08

holyangelzw wrote:

um... I have not watched it but does it have love in it?


not much...but its still pretty good.
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my special pri...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

blackcl0v3r wrote:


holyangelzw wrote:

um... I have not watched it but does it have love in it?


not much...but its still pretty good.


is not much a yes or a no?
Posted 7/8/08

holyangelzw wrote:


blackcl0v3r wrote:


holyangelzw wrote:

um... I have not watched it but does it have love in it?


not much...but its still pretty good.


is not much a yes or a no?


no. Just because theres no romance in the story doesnt mean its not a good anime. It's really worth watching.
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my special pri...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

blackcl0v3r wrote:


holyangelzw wrote:


blackcl0v3r wrote:


holyangelzw wrote:

um... I have not watched it but does it have love in it?


not much...but its still pretty good.


is not much a yes or a no?


no. Just because theres no romance in the story doesnt mean its not a good anime. It's really worth watching.


I'll give it a try, ty for answering my questions.
26310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Too bad that Boss is too old for Chiko. . .if she was older I think they would've made a charismatic couple. But that can be one of my fantasies.

But I really enjoy this series. .. It can be label as a coming of age story too but with all the action and suspense of finding boss and the mysteries that he left behind it became over-shadowed.

Chiko is one of my favorite heroines because she is mature and can really give as much as she gets. . .I like tough and resilient girls like her. And I am waiting for episode 12.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.