First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Which is better SUB or DUB
Posted 5/10/08
Subs are way better cuz the japanese seiyuus are better at voice acting, dubs sound awkward >_<
1832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SOmewhere Out there
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
I prefer sub bec the voices are the original ^^
If its dubbed I would feel disgusted by their english voices and the pronunciation's is yucky
I hate it
8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08

SadisticLust wrote:

Dubs are for...

1) Retards that can't read fast enough

2) Retards that don't know about subs


please read the quote above (your comment)
19924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines, Luzo...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
I like subs more
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
sub siempre ......................
Posted 5/10/08

YellowFlower94 wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:

Dubs are for...

1) Retards that can't read fast enough

2) Retards that don't know about subs


please read the quote above (your comment)


What he says is absolute truth.
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
subs are the best and not to mention sub are original but dub are remake and character and the voice don't match
415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / guess ;)
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
subs are sooo much better, dubs make all anime look stupid
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

shigome wrote:

subs are sooo much better, dubs make all anime look stupid


I agree
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

SadisticLust wrote:

Dubs are for...

1) Retards that can't read fast enough

2) Retards that don't know about subs


Haha, I agree. I read fast too.
8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

Eudd wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:

Dubs are for...

1) Retards that can't read fast enough

2) Retards that don't know about subs


please read the quote above (your comment)


What he says is absolute truth.


no its not !!!.....just because some people like dub over sub does not mean they r retards!!!!!! besides there is nothing wrong with dub....the only difference is sound and after a while you would get used to their voices!!!!!!!!!!!! they have the same meaning and set up just different sounds!!!!!!!!!!
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

SadisticLust wrote:

Dubs are for...

1) Retards that can't read fast enough

2) Retards that don't know about subs



sometimes its much easier to listen then read...
easpecialy on a computer screen...your site will gradualy worsen.
dub is not completly worthless. just lacks quality.
8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

fr33noob wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:

Dubs are for...

1) Retards that can't read fast enough

2) Retards that don't know about subs



sometimes its much easier to listen then read...
easpecialy on a computer screen...your site will gradualy worsen.
dub is not completly worthless. just lacks quality.


thank you !
8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

SadisticLust wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:

Dubs are for...

1) Retards that can't read fast enough

2) Retards that don't know about subs


please read the quote above (your comment)


What he says is absolute truth.


no its not !!!.....just because some people like dub over sub does not mean they r retards!!!!!! besides there is nothing wrong with dub....the only difference is sound and after a while you would get used to their voices!!!!!!!!!!!! they have the same meaning and set up just different sounds!!!!!!!!!!





no its not !!!.....just because some people like dub over sub does not mean they r retards!!!!!!


When I said "retards" did you actually think that I was talking about physically/mentally retarded people? Of course not.



besides there is nothing wrong with dub....the only difference is sound and after a while you would get used to their voices!!!!!!!!!!!! they have the same meaning and set up just different sounds!!!!!!!!!


To tell the truth, it's not something I can ever get used to. Dubs completely kill the appropriate emotion for each characters. Dubs ALWAYS sound awkward. Just listening to it makes me want to regurgitate.


then try to watch it in DUB then SUB!.....because it could sound better if you hear the DUB first then the SUB, at least that way you won't judge the voices so quickly!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.