First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Which is better SUB or DUB
Posted 5/10/08

YellowFlower94 wrote:

then try to watch it in DUB then SUB!.....because it could sound better if you hear the DUB first then the SUB, at least that way you won't judge the voices so quickly!!


People judges One Piece because of the fucking dub on Cartoonnetwork. OP would have a much larger fan base if it weren't for the fucking dubs. fucking retards.
6016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Sub cause the voices sound better that way
8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

SadisticLust wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:

Dubs are for...

1) Retards that can't read fast enough

2) Retards that don't know about subs


please read the quote above (your comment)


What he says is absolute truth.


no its not !!!.....just because some people like dub over sub does not mean they r retards!!!!!! besides there is nothing wrong with dub....the only difference is sound and after a while you would get used to their voices!!!!!!!!!!!! they have the same meaning and set up just different sounds!!!!!!!!!!





no its not !!!.....just because some people like dub over sub does not mean they r retards!!!!!!


When I said "retards" did you actually think that I was talking about physically/mentally retarded people? Of course not.



besides there is nothing wrong with dub....the only difference is sound and after a while you would get used to their voices!!!!!!!!!!!! they have the same meaning and set up just different sounds!!!!!!!!!


To tell the truth, it's not something I can ever get used to. Dubs completely kill the appropriate emotion for each characters. Dubs ALWAYS sound awkward. Just listening to it makes me want to regurgitate.


then try to watch it in DUB then SUB!.....because it could sound better if you hear the DUB first then the SUB, at least that way you won't judge the voices so quickly!!


Sadly, I encountered Naruto first in DUB. I thought "wtf is this shit?" However, when I saw my friend watching it in sub, I thought "whoa ! It sounds so much better!" (although Naruto itself is horrible). Dubs are just... no.


then try some other anime, just trying once doesn't mean anything besides it really depends on how many eps you've cause if you just seen then duh you are going you judge it
8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08

Eudd wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:

then try to watch it in DUB then SUB!.....because it could sound better if you hear the DUB first then the SUB, at least that way you won't judge the voices so quickly!!


People judges One Piece because of the fucking dub on Cartoonnetwork. OP would have a much larger fan base if it weren't for the fucking dubs. fucking retards.


thats not true just because it was dub doesn't mean it would change its fan base ,if the anime is any good at all then the voices of the characters wouldn't really matter!!!and just because its something YOU don't like doesn't mean its retarded !!
185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
i like subs because it counts as reading and my mom complains how i dont read much
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

SadisticLust wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:

Dubs are for...

1) Retards that can't read fast enough

2) Retards that don't know about subs


please read the quote above (your comment)


What he says is absolute truth.


no its not !!!.....just because some people like dub over sub does not mean they r retards!!!!!! besides there is nothing wrong with dub....the only difference is sound and after a while you would get used to their voices!!!!!!!!!!!! they have the same meaning and set up just different sounds!!!!!!!!!!





no its not !!!.....just because some people like dub over sub does not mean they r retards!!!!!!


When I said "retards" did you actually think that I was talking about physically/mentally retarded people? Of course not.



besides there is nothing wrong with dub....the only difference is sound and after a while you would get used to their voices!!!!!!!!!!!! they have the same meaning and set up just different sounds!!!!!!!!!


To tell the truth, it's not something I can ever get used to. Dubs completely kill the appropriate emotion for each characters. Dubs ALWAYS sound awkward. Just listening to it makes me want to regurgitate.





yes i agree some of the dubs completly make the mood completly different. Some of the guys sound like little girls...but yes...its just a lack of quality... i dont see how watching dub is counted as lazyness or "retardedness". sometimes its just pleasurable to see the full extent of pictures without having to strain your eyes.
8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

I3lah wrote:

i like subs because it counts as reading and my mom complains how i dont read much


lol
334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / on my futon
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
sub > no sub > dub

I would rather not understand the dialogue than have to put up with terribly dubbed English. Dubbed anime is the work of the devil.
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
SUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Tyne and Wear, GB
Offline
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08
Answer: SUB


Reason: A lot of the SUBS have voices that have disproportioned voices to the anime being dubbed.
Also, there's something about having the original voices of the character
that makes the anime a lot better than dubbed ones.
Posted 5/10/08

YellowFlower94 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:

then try to watch it in DUB then SUB!.....because it could sound better if you hear the DUB first then the SUB, at least that way you won't judge the voices so quickly!!


People judges One Piece because of the fucking dub on Cartoonnetwork. OP would have a much larger fan base if it weren't for the fucking dubs. fucking retards.


thats not true just because it was dub doesn't mean it would change its fan base ,if the anime is any good at all then the voices of the characters wouldn't really matter!!!and just because its something YOU don't like doesn't mean its retarded !!


Okay, you've just evoked my anger because of your ignorance on Dubbed One Piece. First of all, do you even know what the dubs did to OP? Not only did it change voice and languages, it also changed dialogues, animation, art-style, and even the censors. What makes an Anime good, you ask? Have you been watching Animes under a brick these days? The voices are a major factor and it's a fundamental attribute. It's everyone's deduction that Dubbed OP is fucking retarded, and that settles the dispute.
1129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / halang, calamba c...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
sub is better....
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Richmond,Vancouve...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
if it's dub sometimes their voice suck sub cuz you can hear theior real voice
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

SadisticLust wrote:



Maybe it's just that you can't read fast enough? Moving your eyes to look at the subs isn't much work.



yes that must explain my recent bad eye sight...?i read alot of subs....but i will take a break and watch a dub.
if i like dub it doesnt mean i have reading difficulties. Its is so much easier to listen from a distantance.

and there are many "reatard" friends of mine that speak 4 languages and cannot read english...

8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

Eudd wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:

then try to watch it in DUB then SUB!.....because it could sound better if you hear the DUB first then the SUB, at least that way you won't judge the voices so quickly!!


People judges One Piece because of the fucking dub on Cartoonnetwork. OP would have a much larger fan base if it weren't for the fucking dubs. fucking retards.


thats not true just because it was dub doesn't mean it would change its fan base ,if the anime is any good at all then the voices of the characters wouldn't really matter!!!and just because its something YOU don't like doesn't mean its retarded !!


Okay, you've just evoked my anger because of your ignorance on Dubbed One Piece. First of all, do you even know what the dubs did to OP? Not only did it change voice and languages, it also changed dialogues, animation, art-style, and even the censors. What makes an Anime good, you ask? Have you been watching Animes under a brick these days? The voices are a major factor and it's a fundamental attribute. It's everyone's deduction that Dubbed OP is fucking retarded, and that settles the dispute.


look i don't care about that all i said was to choose sub or dub nothing more!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.