First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Who here thinks that they are a genius or know a genius?
34105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

azn099 wrote:

lol i'm not a genius, but i know a couple kids at school that are. they pwn at math and chess. i lost to the chess state champion in 15 seconds in 7th grade... the kid is too smart. he's never gotten a B in his life and is ranked #1 in my class.


I am great at chess. Well for where I live I am.
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada, BC
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
I want to take one, but I'm not doing any of that internet crap. An IQ test should have stuff you have never even seen or heard about before, but are able to figure out the answer. Of course this would probably require basic tools of math and logic. If the most intelligent person in the world has no skills of communication or math, I don't really think their IQ would show up as very high. Would you?
34105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08

sugar_princess wrote:


wolflee wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:

This thread is good for kissing ass XD

umm... SimplyBill for making that Naruto thing and Eudd for making the group xP


Thanks a lot. I don't kiss a**.


thats all you ever do
cause thats all you can kiss
suck-up


Where is your proof? Do not mistake being polite with kissing a**.
707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Eleven.
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

-PoLLuX- wrote:

This thread is good for kissing ass XD

umm... SimplyBill for making that Naruto thing and Eudd for making the group xP


That's not genius that is so stupid. xP
34105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

sugar_princess wrote:


wolflee wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


wolflee wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:

This thread is good for kissing ass XD

umm... SimplyBill for making that Naruto thing and Eudd for making the group xP


Thanks a lot. I don't kiss a**.


thats all you ever do
cause thats all you can kiss
suck-up


Where is your proof? Do not mistake being polite with kissing a**.


i dont need proof
i just know


Just the illogical response that I expected to get from you. That is simply stupid. There is no proof behind your statement therefore it is invalid.
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Milwaukee, WI
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
If I'm Smarter than the average bear, I'll be alright. lol!
Posted 5/16/08

D-bob wrote:

I want to take one, but I'm not doing any of that internet crap. An IQ test should have stuff you have never even seen or heard about before, but are able to figure out the answer. Of course this would probably require basic tools of math and logic. If the most intelligent person in the world has no skills of communication or math, I don't really think their IQ would show up as very high. Would you?


the problem is, he wouldnt be the most intelligent person in the world if he didnt have communication or maths skills......

some people are born with the ability to do maths....if they werent, then all the mathematical geniuses of the past wouldnt have figured out mathematical theories

and communication skills are also something you are born with....babies cry because they want something, thats communication

and logic is something everyone is born with, common sense = logic, people are born with common sense

i took an IQ test when i was 3, i got a 140, i took another one when i was 12, i got a 147, 9 years worth of knowledge only added a 7 to my IQ.....if a true genius took an IQ test, it wouldnt matter what he has learned or has not learned, there wouldnt be much of a difference in scores
1703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08
My classmate in 4th year high school is a genius! I won't say his name, he might get mad at me. He always got perfect or high score in Math and Physics tests, quizzes etc...He doesnt't even study our lessons and yet he managed to have a high grade!!! He knows how to play electric guitar and he plays it very well, he knows many things and he has scientific reasons for this things. He is also a fast learner, when they were about to record their entry for our graduation song, no one could play the drums bbecause nobody knows how to play it! even Him doesn't know how to play it but for the sake of the song entry, he managed to learn it in an instant!!! and it turned out very well. and now he will go to college in a prestigous University in the Philippines... isn't he amazing?!

Posted 5/16/08

sugar_princess wrote:


wolflee wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:

This thread is good for kissing ass XD

umm... SimplyBill for making that Naruto thing and Eudd for making the group xP


Thanks a lot. I don't kiss a**.


thats all you ever do
cause thats all you can kiss
suck-up


you again? aren't you too busy sucking tom's dick?
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada, BC
Offline
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08

mangoku wrote:


D-bob wrote:

I want to take one, but I'm not doing any of that internet crap. An IQ test should have stuff you have never even seen or heard about before, but are able to figure out the answer. Of course this would probably require basic tools of math and logic. If the most intelligent person in the world has no skills of communication or math, I don't really think their IQ would show up as very high. Would you?


the problem is, he wouldnt be the most intelligent person in the world if he didnt have communication or maths skills......

some people are born with the ability to do maths....if they werent, then all the mathematical geniuses of the past wouldnt have figured out mathematical theories

and communication skills are also something you are born with....babies cry because they want something, thats communication

and logic is something everyone is born with, common sense = logic, people are born with common sense

i took an IQ test when i was 3, i got a 140, i took another one when i was 12, i got a 147, 9 years worth of knowledge only added a 7 to my IQ.....if a true genius took an IQ test, it wouldnt matter what he has learned or has not learned, there wouldnt be much of a difference in scores



"the problem is, he wouldnt be the most intelligent person in the world if he didnt have communication or maths skills......"

That's not true. Intelligence is not based on a persons knowledge, but only in their ability to think. Do you believe that knowing how to speak is something people are born with? Can a baby talk as soon as it leaves the womb? There are many different ways of communication, but can someones intelligence really be recorded if they didn't know how to read or write? As for math, the same applies. Some people just do math on their own without even realizing. However, without numbers, letters, or anything else, would math just naturally come to them? I can only imagine so over a large body of time.

"and logic is something everyone is born with, common sense = logic, people are born with common sense"

Did you think about that statement before you posted?

Let me ask you a question. If a child walks into a kitchen and spot's a glowing red element, which they have never seen or heard about, is it really common sense not to put their hands on it? Are they born with that? Sure, they are born with the ability to "learn", but they certainly do not possess hereditary traits of logic/common sense, do they?


"i took an IQ test when i was 3, i got a 140, i took another one when i was 12, i got a 147, 9 years worth of knowledge only added a 7 to my IQ.....if a true genius took an IQ test, it wouldnt matter what he has learned or has not learned, there wouldnt be much of a difference in scores"

I suppose there is multiple ways of measuring ones IQ, and the problem may be just that I don't understand the connection relating an IQ test between - say a toddler, and an adult. Maybe it all works out somehow =P

But what I'd like to know is, again, if a child was born and seperated from all of human kind - just living by oneself, or in a fake world, would their intelligence on an IQ test be the same(give or take error) as it would be had they been born into a normal life? I suppose that's the whole idea, and if that's true, than I would like to know some more details about it =)
Posted 5/16/08

snow-chibi wrote:

Mauz15 and edsamac . Because , they just are .

Geniuses in real life ? Hmmm ... I don`t think so ... They`re smart not geniuses .


What about me?
Posted 5/16/08

wolflee wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


wolflee wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


wolflee wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:

This thread is good for kissing ass XD

umm... SimplyBill for making that Naruto thing and Eudd for making the group xP


Thanks a lot. I don't kiss a**.


thats all you ever do
cause thats all you can kiss
suck-up


Where is your proof? Do not mistake being polite with kissing a**.


i dont need proof
i just know


Just the illogical response that I expected to get from you. That is simply stupid. There is no proof behind your statement therefore it is invalid.


Wolfee is this person actually a chick cause it doesn't seem like it too me, and if she is i'm going with the idea that shes one of those man hating dykes who are the really annoying ones out of the feminists.
Posted 5/16/08

Eudd wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:

Mauz15 and edsamac . Because , they just are .

Geniuses in real life ? Hmmm ... I don`t think so ... They`re smart not geniuses .


What about me?


I vote eudd for being a genius of bashing, after all he introduced me to it (kinda)
Posted 5/16/08

parker_655 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:

Mauz15 and edsamac . Because , they just are .

Geniuses in real life ? Hmmm ... I don`t think so ... They`re smart not geniuses .


What about me?


I vote eudd for being a genius of bashing, after all he introduced me to it (kinda)


Luffy vs Ichigo vs Naruto. Good times man.
Posted 5/16/08

Eudd wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:

Mauz15 and edsamac . Because , they just are .

Geniuses in real life ? Hmmm ... I don`t think so ... They`re smart not geniuses .


What about me?


I vote eudd for being a genius of bashing, after all he introduced me to it (kinda)


Luffy vs Ichigo vs Naruto. Good times man.


:P was that the first one? or was it naruto vs one piece? oh well both were hilarious
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.