First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Who here thinks that they are a genius or know a genius?
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

parker_655 wrote:


wolflee wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


wolflee wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


wolflee wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:

This thread is good for kissing ass XD

umm... SimplyBill for making that Naruto thing and Eudd for making the group xP


Thanks a lot. I don't kiss a**.


thats all you ever do
cause thats all you can kiss
suck-up


Where is your proof? Do not mistake being polite with kissing a**.


i dont need proof
i just know


Just the illogical response that I expected to get from you. That is simply stupid. There is no proof behind your statement therefore it is invalid.


Wolfee is this person actually a chick cause it doesn't seem like it too me, and if she is i'm going with the idea that shes one of those man hating dykes who are the really annoying ones out of the feminists.


It says female.
Posted 5/16/08

wolflee wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


wolflee wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


wolflee wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


wolflee wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:

This thread is good for kissing ass XD

umm... SimplyBill for making that Naruto thing and Eudd for making the group xP


Thanks a lot. I don't kiss a**.


thats all you ever do
cause thats all you can kiss
suck-up


Where is your proof? Do not mistake being polite with kissing a**.


i dont need proof
i just know


Just the illogical response that I expected to get from you. That is simply stupid. There is no proof behind your statement therefore it is invalid.


Wolfee is this person actually a chick cause it doesn't seem like it too me, and if she is i'm going with the idea that shes one of those man hating dykes who are the really annoying ones out of the feminists.


It says female.


Hmm, i don't trust it, in this case i'll stick with rule # 29

Rule #29: In the internet, all girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents.
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

sugar_princess wrote:


wolflee wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:

This thread is good for kissing ass XD

umm... SimplyBill for making that Naruto thing and Eudd for making the group xP


Thanks a lot. I don't kiss a**.


thats all you ever do
cause thats all you can kiss
suck-up


Hey, isn't that what YOU do?
Are you even a Girl?
Damn, even the tomboys I know don't act as stupid as you.
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

wolflee wrote:



It says female.


It's a trap! or maybe worse...
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
I don't know if i'm a genius or anything like that.
But I'm not stupid either because I always get straight A's.
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

Majinryuu wrote:


wolflee wrote:



It says female.


It's a trap! or maybe worse...


It must be.
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

parker_655 wrote:


wolflee wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


wolflee wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


wolflee wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


wolflee wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:

This thread is good for kissing ass XD

umm... SimplyBill for making that Naruto thing and Eudd for making the group xP


Thanks a lot. I don't kiss a**.


thats all you ever do
cause thats all you can kiss
suck-up


Where is your proof? Do not mistake being polite with kissing a**.


i dont need proof
i just know


Just the illogical response that I expected to get from you. That is simply stupid. There is no proof behind your statement therefore it is invalid.


Wolfee is this person actually a chick cause it doesn't seem like it too me, and if she is i'm going with the idea that shes one of those man hating dykes who are the really annoying ones out of the feminists.


It says female.


Hmm, i don't trust it, in this case i'll stick with rule # 29

Rule #29: In the internet, all girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents.


I would stick with that if I were you.
Posted 5/16/08

wolflee wrote:

I would stick with that if I were you.


i will
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08
I'm sort of a genius. I'm not much of a boaster, but people are always saying how profound and deep and open-minded I am... today the school counselor kept repeatedly telling me that I seem like a really good person with excellent moral values... o_o

MuffinsAreUglyCupcakes is a super-genius. XD

I know several geniuses (What's the plural? Geneii...?) in real life... My late grandmother was definitely one... she was a phenomenal writer and thinker... My grandfather is an octogenarian and still remembers myriads of poems and Shakespeare plays and historical facts... it's amazing.

(And... I don't know if this counts, but L from Death Note is definitely a bona-fide genius.)


(So is Einstein. But, of course, I never knew him personally.)
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
I'm a genius in......give me a minute....
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

SimplyBill wrote:

I'm a genius in procrastinating and slacking off.


What a coincidence, so am I.
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
I'm sorry, but I don't think you know what "procrastinate" means until you observe MY work/study habits.
Posted 5/16/08

D-bob wrote:
"the problem is, he wouldnt be the most intelligent person in the world if he didnt have communication or maths skills......"




That's not true. Intelligence is not based on a persons knowledge, but only in their ability to think. Do you believe that knowing how to speak is something people are born with? Can a baby talk as soon as it leaves the womb? There are many different ways of communication, but can someones intelligence really be recorded if they didn't know how to read or write? As for math, the same applies. Some people just do math on their own without even realizing. However, without numbers, letters, or anything else, would math just naturally come to them? I can only imagine so over a large body of time.


in·tel·li·gence /ɪnˈtɛlɪdʒəns/
–noun
1. capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity; aptitude in grasping truths, relationships, facts, meanings, etc.

Intelligence is a persons capacity for learning. A genius with a high intelligence, would have a high capacity for learning. His intelligence would be his ability to learn something, so his intelligence WILL not be reduced regardless of what he knows or does not know. If a genius does not know how to read and write, he will be able to easily learn how to. Once he learns how to it would be easy to take a test. Geniuses dont need to consciously learn. Some learn just by watching. If he was truly the smartest person in the world, he would be able to learn language just by watching those around him.



Let me ask you a question. If a child walks into a kitchen and spot's a glowing red element, which they have never seen or heard about, is it really common sense not to put their hands on it? Are they born with that? Sure, they are born with the ability to "learn", but they certainly do not possess hereditary traits of logic/common sense, do they?



A child wont put their hands on a glowing red element because they can feel the heat radiating from it. Their brain tells them that the heat may harm them. That is logical thought, logical thought people are born with. Heat harms you, dont touch hot things. (in some cases the kid may touch it, because his curiousity overcomes his logical thought)


I suppose there is multiple ways of measuring ones IQ, and the problem may be just that I don't understand the connection relating an IQ test between - say a toddler, and an adult. Maybe it all works out somehow =P


According to an article i read a few years back, a persons IQ doesnt really change. A persons ability to learn increases or decreases very slightly along the course of his life. It all works out, the only reason that people seem to score higher as they grow older is because they have learned the answers to the question.



But what I'd like to know is, again, if a child was born and seperated from all of human kind - just living by oneself, or in a fake world, would their intelligence on an IQ test be the same(give or take error) as it would be had they been born into a normal life? I suppose that's the whole idea, and if that's true, than I would like to know some more details about it =)


Assuming he could understand the test, the result would be the same (give or take a few numbers to compensate for what he may have learnt during his life) =)
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08
meh.. doesn't matter how high or low your IQ is.. Society only cares about the end results.. like contribution to fields of biology, engineering, literature and such..

edit: quoting from wiki & using "big" words makes you sound smarter especially when online.. everybody still thinks you're a douche though..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.