First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply what is the connection of MY SASSY GIRL in WINDSTRUCK..???
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08

kerkeloo wrote:


thefinalword wrote:


kerkeloo wrote:

Well, my sassy girl is suppose to be the events that happened after windstruck. The weird thing was, my sassy girl was filmed first:D.


if u read anything that was posted u would know WS has nothing to do w/ MSG.


it probably doesn't have to do anything about it, but if you watch the movie, you'll see that there's some aspect of the two movies that just intersect with each other.

e.g.
1. the ending of windstruck and beginning of my sassy girl are a bit similar.
2. How the aunt was suppose to introduce his nephew to his dead son's ex-girlfriend.
3. The personality of the lead girl and the name of the character is the same. [same actress].


if u read my earlier posts you'd see that you're wrong.
even the director of windstruck said it's not connected, since he did both films.
He only put similarities in there but in actuality there's no connection.

I'll list some points
-The girl in WS was in here late 20s, the one in MSG was in her mid 20's.
That doesnt make sense if supposedly WS was a prequel.

-Theres no necklace given to her in WS that was given to the girl in MSG.

-The Girl in MSG was a student when she met her love the first time and STILL a student
when she met the 2nd guy. The girl in WS was already working in a career as a cop.


you guys are over looking things, the only reason why the director of WS ended it like that
was to make the audience smile. IT WAS JUST A CAMEO.
No actual connection.
Member
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / under the sea :D
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

thefinalword wrote:


kerkeloo wrote:


thefinalword wrote:


kerkeloo wrote:

Well, my sassy girl is suppose to be the events that happened after windstruck. The weird thing was, my sassy girl was filmed first:D.


if u read anything that was posted u would know WS has nothing to do w/ MSG.


it probably doesn't have to do anything about it, but if you watch the movie, you'll see that there's some aspect of the two movies that just intersect with each other.

e.g.
1. the ending of windstruck and beginning of my sassy girl are a bit similar.
2. How the aunt was suppose to introduce his nephew to his dead son's ex-girlfriend.
3. The personality of the lead girl and the name of the character is the same. [same actress].


if u read my earlier posts you'd see that you're wrong.
even the director of windstruck said it's not connected, since he did both films.
He only put similarities in there but in actuality there's no connection.

I'll list some points
-The girl in WS was in here late 20s, the one in MSG was in her mid 20's.
That doesnt make sense if supposedly WS was a prequel.

-Theres no necklace given to her in WS that was given to the girl in MSG.

-The Girl in MSG was a student when she met her love the first time and STILL a student
when she met the 2nd guy. The girl in WS was already working in a career as a cop.


you guys are over looking things, the only reason why the director of WS ended it like that
was to make the audience smile. IT WAS JUST A CAMEO.
No actual connection.


I guess you're not understanding what I'm saying. I know Windtruck is not the sequel of My Sassy Girl. I'm just saying that there's some parts of the movie that could lead the viewers to think that they are related in a way. And I do feel that they are related even though I know that the director said that. But for me, I'm stillthinking the same way. Since I want the lead grl to have a happy ending, I just imagine that they are related:D.
Posted 9/1/08
well you did make a statement that MSG was after WS.
Implying that these 2 movies are connected... which they're not.

I see what you're saying, but all you're doing is confusing more people.
But it's official, WS is not a prequel or even in the same universe of MSG.
Member
524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
yeah.. sadly, theres no connection because theres quite alot of differece in the details but if you really hate the ending of windstruck, make a connection so that the story will end well XD
Member
1746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
well.. b4 u i watched the 2... my frends told me that the two are connected... i saw the windstruck first and it was awesome... then i watched my sassy girl and they were really diff. in terms of the characters and there roles.... and who they are... but the story is like a continuation... so i've researched and it said that my sassy girl is a sequel... hehehehe... i really love both of the movies... XD
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
I think it was the director's idea so people will think about it...come to think of it both movies were a hit right? I love Tae Hyun more but I actually think Wind Struck is better, or maybe because I cry more in that movie. One thing that is better in MSG is that it has a happy ending.
Member
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
Actually I think that Windstruck may actually be the sequel to MSG. The story of windstuck said that Kyung-jin Yeo had a twin sister so the girl in MSG could be her sister. So, the girl in MSG would have been killed in between the two movies. That would make their age difference in the movies possible. The MSG picture on the piano would also be justified.
Also, when the guy at the train station saved Kyung-jin from the incoming train, he had an absurd look on his face as if he had seen a ghost. That could be the shocked expression that you would have if you had saved someone you thought had died and even in the same way.
4181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

GyunWoooooooooooooo wrote:

THERE IS NO CONNECTION. only people who saw windstruck first will think of an existing connection. and there is none. the director mentioned it somewhere...i forgot the site address.


apparently the girl in windstruck talked about having a twin sister, or younger, i can't recall. that's what the "connection" was. either way, both movies were great.
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
there is a connection between windstruck and my sassy girl because in windstruck, the guy is the guy in my sassy girl's cousin! (get that?) so after the guy dies the girl is suppose to meet with the cousin in my sassy girl but ends up not meeting so that's why they meet in my sassy girl. My sassy girl is a continuation from windstruck!
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in your stomach
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
i think there is a connectin...because i watch 1st Windstruck then in the ending of windstruck i saw Cha Tae Hyun and then in My Sassy Girl Jun ji hyun and Cha Tae Hyun are the Partners ehhehehehe
Member
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
there is no connection between windstruck and my sassy girl...

"Windstruck and My Sassy Girl are not in parallel universes either. They are two separate movies and have nothing to do with one another. The possible reason why the movies may seem so similar is because it's the same director and actress."
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Caloocan City, Ph...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
i cannot also say whether it has connection or not...
in my analysis.. the last part of the windstruck, in which Kyung-jin meets her new soul mate on a train platform, is similar to the beginning of My Sassy Girl and her character from My Sassy Girl is distraught over the death of her true love...
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
in my side,..i think there is..yeah..
if you really understand how the story goes
you will see the connection of these two..

but as the director said..there's none..well,
let's just respect each others point of views..
right?ahaha :wink:
Member
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Auckland, New Zea...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
there was probably no connection between the two movies but because windstruck ended with the same guy as in my sassy girl and they did meet at the train station, that made me think there was a connection also the death of the boyfriend is the same background story of the girl from this movie.
Member
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / cavite,philippines
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
SO MANY NOOB PEOPLE HERE THEY THINK THE CONTINUATION OF WINDSTRUCK IS MSG LOL WAT A NOOB.....
WHAT AN IDIOT THEY CANT UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE STROY
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.