Post Reply Kimmy_chan's avi making here!!~
Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08
rarara!!here is wher u ask 4 ur avis!!!i hav 2 choices u can pick from:





fill in this:

Avi Choice(1 or 2):
What u wanna write there:
what colour:
do u wan ur name there:(if yes plz write wat name)
wat colour 4 ur name:
do u wan ur name to hav glitter?(there are red,blue,purple,pink,green.gold):
what font:

thats all!!xD

Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / A place I can bre...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
Avi Choice: 2
What u wanna write there: Silver
do u wan ur name to hav glitter? gold
what font: u pick plz!

Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
gomene minna!an unexpected mid term exam came up so i dont hav time to do 4 u guys the avis>< gomene really gomene!i'll try doin it on sat or sun okay?don worry u will get it bfore nex tues~!

srryyyyyyyyy
Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

silverhorse525 wrote:

Avi Choice: 2
What u wanna write there: Silver
do u wan ur name to hav glitter? gold
what font: u pick plz!



gomen 4 being so late..here is ur avi!i hope u like it!it look so empty wif juz 1 Silver so i edit 4 names(silver) i hope u don mind><

Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / A place I can bre...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Kimmy_chan wrote:


silverhorse525 wrote:

Avi Choice: 2
What u wanna write there: Silver
do u wan ur name to hav glitter? gold
what font: u pick plz!



gomen 4 being so late..here is ur avi!i hope u like it!it look so empty wif juz 1 Silver so i edit 4 names(silver) i hope u don mind><



Don't worry! It's still cute ;D
Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

silverhorse525 wrote:


Kimmy_chan wrote:


silverhorse525 wrote:

Avi Choice: 2
What u wanna write there: Silver
do u wan ur name to hav glitter? gold
what font: u pick plz!



gomen 4 being so late..here is ur avi!i hope u like it!it look so empty wif juz 1 Silver so i edit 4 names(silver) i hope u don mind><



Don't worry! It's still cute ;D


arrigatoooooo!!!xD
Member
1228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
:
what colour:
do u wan ur name there:Niki-chan
wat colour 4 ur name:sliver
what font:


Member
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Avi Choice(1 or 2):1 please
What u wanna write there: Shugo_Chara_Amu101
what colour:Pink
do u wan ur name there:(if yes plz write wat name) Yes, Dalena
wat colour 4 ur name:White
do u wan ur name to hav glitter?(there are red,blue,purple,pink,green.gold):no thanks
what font: any you chose

3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
Avi Choice(1 or 2): 1
What u wanna write there: Moonlight_angel2
what colour: purple
do u wan ur name there:(if yes plz write wat name) No
wat colour 4 ur name:
do u wan ur name to hav glitter?(there are red,blue,purple,pink,green.gold): purple
what font: the font u used on by Kimmy_chan on the avi 2 example
Posted 1/16/09

ZTwinMoonZ wrote:

:
what colour:
do u wan ur name there:Niki-chan
wat colour 4 ur name:sliver
what font:




Sorry I didn't use the pic...
it's not my forum anyways...
xD
But I had a template...
And I just couldn't resist~
sorry I didn't have silver...
Posted 1/18/09

Shugo_Chara_Amu101 wrote:

Avi Choice(1 or 2):1 please
What u wanna write there: Shugo_Chara_Amu101
what colour:Pink
do u wan ur name there:(if yes plz write wat name) Yes, Dalena
wat colour 4 ur name:White
do u wan ur name to hav glitter?(there are red,blue,purple,pink,green.gold):no thanks
what font: any you chose



I know i'm not the maker...
But well, I tried~!
Member
1228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/09
Don't feel bad hehe, it's cute, it's my fault i am greedy sometimes :P
P.S i love your style of the photo XD

hyuuganeji11 wrote:


ZTwinMoonZ wrote:

:
what colour:
do u wan ur name there:Niki-chan
wat colour 4 ur name:sliver
what font:




Sorry I didn't use the pic...
it's not my forum anyways...
xD
But I had a template...
And I just couldn't resist~
sorry I didn't have silver...


You must be logged in to post.