WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
AVATAR: The Last Airbender
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

137DeUsXMaChInA137 wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:


137DeUsXMaChInA137 wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:

Avatar is a worth while anime.
It's alot better then most out there.


thanks for the post!
yeah I agree with you! i lie it too! who's your favorite?


Who's my favorite character?


yap. whos ur fave character??


I like the uncle. xD
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / In the house!
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

ryuuk3n wrote:


137DeUsXMaChInA137 wrote:


ryuuk3n wrote:

I watched it for a while and found it kind of interesting. I'm way behind now because I didn't know when new episodes came out, so I never kept up with it.


im sorry to hear that! why not watch it again? its in kumby.com


Hmm I'll think about it since you gave me the link. ^^


hehe..haappy to hear that..there is also another effective link
http://www.mediapicz.com/

ENJOY
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / In the house!
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

meadow9 wrote:

I know it's not exactly an anime but it's still the best american cartoon created (i think) it's for kids but You'll have to admit that the quality and storyline is FAR better than most american cartoons and it does have themes that are fit for teens too, themes that a small kid wouldn't catch while watching.


yeah..i do think so too.. thanks for the post!!!!
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / In the house!
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

JJDynamite77 wrote:


137DeUsXMaChInA137 wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:


137DeUsXMaChInA137 wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:

Avatar is a worth while anime.
It's alot better then most out there.


thanks for the post!
yeah I agree with you! i lie it too! who's your favorite?


Who's my favorite character?


yap. whos ur fave character??


I like the uncle. xD


haha! yeah really hilarious! but e escaped right? his prison cell i mean.. i wonder where he might be....
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
It's not an anime, it's an anime-influenced cartoon, much in the style of such shows like Teen Titans, Samurai Jack and Megas XLR.

It's entertaining, but I don't really watch it. It would be really good if the battles were realistic and had blood...though isn't it on like Nickalodean or something?
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
i Love it.... i Love UncLe iroh, Zuko, Sooka, Toph, Aang and katara(but not that much on katara..teehee)!!!! (*^__^*).v..
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / In the house!
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

Crelrn wrote:

It's not an anime, it's an anime-influenced cartoon, much in the style of such shows like Teen Titans, Samurai Jack and Megas XLR.

It's entertaining, but I don't really watch it. It would be really good if the battles were realistic and had blood...though isn't it on like Nickalodean or something?


yeah its in nick..yeah its nit anime... thanks for the post!
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
i love it.the best western cartoon =)
ive only watched till episode 15 of book of fire though
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / In the house!
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

DYxForever wrote:

i love it.the best western cartoon =)
ive only watched till episode 15 of book of fire though


why? its really getting exciting..
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here. there. ever...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

137DeUsXMaChInA137 wrote:


ilymuffins wrote:

it's actually a great 'show'. the story is great and somehow when they move [you know, bend. :lol:] , it's actually awesome. let's just call it 'show' since i don't really put this as 'anime'.


yeah.. CR has no section for thsi show.. who's your fave character?


i guess it would be the blind earthbender.
actually, i know her name, i just don't know the spelling. it's pronounced as tough.
she's so awesome! hehe.
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

137DeUsXMaChInA137 wrote:


DYxForever wrote:

i love it.the best western cartoon =)
ive only watched till episode 15 of book of fire though


why? its really getting exciting..


i cant find the other episosdes thats why D:

4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

ilymuffins wrote:


137DeUsXMaChInA137 wrote:


ilymuffins wrote:

it's actually a great 'show'. the story is great and somehow when they move [you know, bend. :lol:] , it's actually awesome. let's just call it 'show' since i don't really put this as 'anime'.


yeah.. CR has no section for thsi show.. who's your fave character?


i guess it would be the blind earthbender.
actually, i know her name, i just don't know the spelling. it's pronounced as tough.
she's so awesome! hehe.
toph is how it's spelled.


1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / In the house!
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

ilymuffins wrote:


137DeUsXMaChInA137 wrote:


ilymuffins wrote:

it's actually a great 'show'. the story is great and somehow when they move [you know, bend. :lol:] , it's actually awesome. let's just call it 'show' since i don't really put this as 'anime'.


yeah.. CR has no section for thsi show.. who's your fave character?


i guess it would be the blind earthbender.
actually, i know her name, i just don't know the spelling. it's pronounced as tough.
she's so awesome! hehe.


awed! she's really a tough one! it's Toph by the way XD!!!
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / In the house!
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

DYxForever wrote:


137DeUsXMaChInA137 wrote:


DYxForever wrote:

i love it.the best western cartoon =)
ive only watched till episode 15 of book of fire though


why? its really getting exciting..


i cant find the other episosdes thats why D:



its in http://www.mediapicz.com/ or kumby.com
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SOS団 having tea
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

137DeUsXMaChInA137 wrote:


ilymuffins wrote:


137DeUsXMaChInA137 wrote:


ilymuffins wrote:

it's actually a great 'show'. the story is great and somehow when they move [you know, bend. :lol:] , it's actually awesome. let's just call it 'show' since i don't really put this as 'anime'.


yeah.. CR has no section for thsi show.. who's your fave character?


i guess it would be the blind earthbender.
actually, i know her name, i just don't know the spelling. it's pronounced as tough.
she's so awesome! hehe.


awed! she's really a tough one! it's Toph by the way XD!!!


toph rocks like hell man
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.