First  Prev  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  Next  Last
Name Anime where the Main Character Dies
12343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/09 , edited 10/29/09
438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With you.
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

Hope no one said it ;P
962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / .. th0usaNd suNNy..
Offline
Posted 10/29/09
rurouni kenshin or samurai x
keshin himura died..

also hentai legacy or fushigi yuugi
most of the characters died..
2339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in PH
Offline
Posted 10/29/09
thine thread hath spoilt mine interest T~T
23520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/30/09
Urameshi Yusuke
from Yuyu Hakusho

I don't think I need a spoiler tag coz he died in the first episode
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 10/30/09
world war 2
5358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 10/30/09
1248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/30/09 , edited 10/30/09
31960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

r0ia wrote:

rurouni kenshin or samurai x
keshin himura died..

also hentai legacy or fushigi yuugi
most of the characters died..


Kenshin didn't die, he got married.
31960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/30/09
Godchild- Cain

This is so said. Cain was so cute!!
2157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ossining, NY
Offline
Posted 10/30/09
does it really count if a character dies and comes back to life? cause there are like a billion in that case
2157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ossining, NY
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

SensuallyYours wrote:


r0ia wrote:

rurouni kenshin or samurai x
keshin himura died..

also hentai legacy or fushigi yuugi
most of the characters died..


Kenshin didn't die, he got married.


JUST AS BAD!!!
31960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

goinunder0390 wrote:

does it really count if a character dies and comes back to life? cause there are like a billion in that case


He doesn't come back to life though....
1025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/30/09
Masane!!!
First  Prev  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.