First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply What ending do you want for NANA? >.
Member
281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
i take back what this other person said about reira and ren living in ren&nana old apartment...i think hes got it wrong...but from reading everyone post it seems most definite lil ren is reira's and takumi and in the anime...hachi wasnt so happy with takumi...it must be because of reiraxtakumi child... i want to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
3604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in a cave eh... n...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/12/08
OMG! you people. little Ren is Reira and Tamaki kid he is only a year younger then his sister because at the time of when Satsuki is about to be born little Ren was just starting to show signs among the the story because he showed up right after Tamaki cheated with Reira that one time, it's right plain in sight if you read the manga. I know some people hate Reira, i know some hate Tamaki. i know some people hate other characters. But if you people can't figure out Ai Yazawas works (storys) at all. and if you haven't read/watched Gokinjo Monogatari (is some-what Dramatic so many twists but out of the two it's the happier one/ParaKiss (since they go together) Kagen no Tsuki,(dramatic sad mystery) and Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai ( this one is the only one to have a-some what happy story line since its her first one) but really all her work is full of Drama and bad things happening to the main Character(s) so if you don't believe that this is what is happening in NANA it is. sadly but yet again this what makes Yazawas work so grate to read.
So if you don't believe ME and the others saying that "Lil Ren" is Reira and Tamakis then while your waiting for the Anime READ THE MANGA http://www.onemanga.com/Nana/
so then we don't have people saying "Hachi is "lil Rens" mother becuase sorry to say He isn't he never will be.
This about Manga is about the Drama, love, death, the Midia, Sex, drugs, and last but not lest ROCK 'N ROLL! MUSIC FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Becuse with out those elements a Shoujo like this would be nothin!
Member
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

Kaara wrote:

OMG! you people. little Ren is Reira and Tamaki kid he is only a year younger then his sister because at the time of when Satsuki is about to be born little Ren was just starting to show signs among the the story because he showed up right after Tamaki cheated with Reira that one time, it's right plain in sight if you read the manga. I know some people hate Reira, i know some hate Tamaki. i know some people hate other characters. But if you people can't figure out Ai Yazawas works (storys) at all. and if you haven't read/watched Gokinjo Monogatari (is some-what Dramatic so many twists but out of the two it's the happier one/ParaKiss (since they go together) Kagen no Tsuki,(dramatic sad mystery) and Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai ( this one is the only one to have a-some what happy story line since its her first one) but really all her work is full of Drama and bad things happening to the main Character(s) so if you don't believe that this is what is happening in NANA it is. sadly but yet again this what makes Yazawas work so grate to read.
So if you don't believe ME and the others saying that "Lil Ren" is Reira and Tamakis then while your waiting for the Anime READ THE MANGA http://www.onemanga.com/Nana/
so then we don't have people saying "Hachi is "lil Rens" mother becuase sorry to say He isn't he never will be.
This about Manga is about the Drama, love, death, the Midia, Sex, drugs, and last but not lest ROCK 'N ROLL! MUSIC FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Becuse with out those elements a Shoujo like this would be nothin!


I agree with your point but is it that hard to remember Takumi!? xD

3604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in a cave eh... n...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

tokwang_hilaw wrote:


Kaara wrote:

OMG! you people. little Ren is Reira and Tamaki kid he is only a year younger then his sister because at the time of when Satsuki is about to be born little Ren was just starting to show signs among the the story because he showed up right after Tamaki cheated with Reira that one time, it's right plain in sight if you read the manga. I know some people hate Reira, i know some hate Tamaki. i know some people hate other characters. But if you people can't figure out Ai Yazawas works (storys) at all. and if you haven't read/watched Gokinjo Monogatari (is some-what Dramatic so many twists but out of the two it's the happier one/ParaKiss (since they go together) Kagen no Tsuki,(dramatic sad mystery) and Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai ( this one is the only one to have a-some what happy story line since its her first one) but really all her work is full of Drama and bad things happening to the main Character(s) so if you don't believe that this is what is happening in NANA it is. sadly but yet again this what makes Yazawas work so grate to read.
So if you don't believe ME and the others saying that "Lil Ren" is Reira and Tamakis then while your waiting for the Anime READ THE MANGA http://www.onemanga.com/Nana/
so then we don't have people saying "Hachi is "lil Rens" mother becuase sorry to say He isn't he never will be.
This about Manga is about the Drama, love, death, the Media, Sex, drugs, and last but not lest ROCK 'N ROLL! MUSIC FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Because with out those elements a Shoujo like this would be nothin!


I agree with your point but is it that hard to remember Takumi!? xD


no he isn't ....sadly ...hes not my fave personally
937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Yamapi's pants
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
I want a happy ending but Ai Yazawa isn't known for her happy endings.
1958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
I hope something good happens..everything's been so depressing lately.
Member
849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jakarta,Indonesia
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
nobu back to hachi.suddenly ren wake up again from his sleep.hahaha(its impossible!)
ren back to BLAST,i just takumi is find another girl.
and they live happily ever after !
25337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/09 , edited 5/12/09
Gosh.. I am a new Nana Fan <3 !! I never knew an anime that could stir so much emotions in me, almost like a real drama show or like a real life story!! I have yet to read the manga and I am kind of hesitant, as it seems like its a really sad sad show! *cries* I really like Nana to be happy with Ren and that she could have a warm and happy place. And everyone to be happy ... *sigh* its impossible in the way the story develops... but there is so much to reflect on when I watch the show.. aww.. what the heck.. I just love love the show alot!
Member
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
First of, thanks for the spoiler! Anyway, for me the perfect ending would be, Hachi is finally with Nobu, NANA is not with Ren but with Yasu, Reira is with Shin... after all they love each other and Takumi... I don't know about him, some fateful thing happening to him. Then again, I think Takumi really loves Hachi after all, so it will be kinda bad to see Hachi with Nobu. But what if.... I still think that baby isn't Takumi's but Nobu's. Oh well, we'll see what happens.
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Tulsa, OK
Offline
Posted 6/4/09
I want Hachi goes back to Nobu. I want Takumi suffers and realizes that he loves Hachi and that she has been too good to him.

FUCK Reira. I don't care if she dies but I hope she does.

I hope Nana goes out with Yasu.
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Tulsa, OK
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

Kaara wrote:


tokwang_hilaw wrote:


Kaara wrote:

OMG! you people. little Ren is Reira and Tamaki kid he is only a year younger then his sister because at the time of when Satsuki is about to be born little Ren was just starting to show signs among the the story because he showed up right after Tamaki cheated with Reira that one time, it's right plain in sight if you read the manga. I know some people hate Reira, i know some hate Tamaki. i know some people hate other characters. But if you people can't figure out Ai Yazawas works (storys) at all. and if you haven't read/watched Gokinjo Monogatari (is some-what Dramatic so many twists but out of the two it's the happier one/ParaKiss (since they go together) Kagen no Tsuki,(dramatic sad mystery) and Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai ( this one is the only one to have a-some what happy story line since its her first one) but really all her work is full of Drama and bad things happening to the main Character(s) so if you don't believe that this is what is happening in NANA it is. sadly but yet again this what makes Yazawas work so grate to read.
So if you don't believe ME and the others saying that "Lil Ren" is Reira and Tamakis then while your waiting for the Anime READ THE MANGA http://www.onemanga.com/Nana/
so then we don't have people saying "Hachi is "lil Rens" mother becuase sorry to say He isn't he never will be.
This about Manga is about the Drama, love, death, the Media, Sex, drugs, and last but not lest ROCK 'N ROLL! MUSIC FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Because with out those elements a Shoujo like this would be nothin!


I agree with your point but is it that hard to remember Takumi!? xD


no he isn't ....sadly ...hes not my fave personally



Wow.. I agree with you that little Ren is possible Reira and Takumi's kid.

I never like Takumi since he's so disloyal to his WIFE! Hachi.. Poor Hachi after she has been so loyal to him and gave up Nobu just for Takumi and her kid.
1932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In your fucking h...
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
Ahhaa, i think Nana && Hachi would make the cutest ending ever!!
Member
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your bed.
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
*Manga Spoiler Alert*
I WANT A HAPPY ENDING D:
I need Nana and Ren stay together forever.
I want Reira and Shin
Takumi has to go AWAY.
I want Hachi to truly be HAPPY.

But NO. Hachi isn't Happy, I am MOURNING for Ren, Shin and Reira are NOT together,
Takumi is still married to Hachi and Nana is GONE.
Ai Yazawa really does hate happy endings.
-weeps-
The latest Manga chapters make me cry too much.


17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
some how i don't wish nabu and hachii get together. i hope Ren+Nana :'( , takumi + hachii , shin + reira . Takumi seems to be very bad, any how i still think that he loves hachii in some sense, it's just that he thinks he has responsible towards many things and somehow doesn't take much care towards hachii.
Member
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in cyberspace
Offline
Posted 11/25/09
Firstly, when was it ever implied that Takumi slept with Reira, he kissed her...lol. I didnt know that produced children...

But I belive that little Ren is Nana and Nobu's kid...that is why he is older than Sa-chan. Sa-chan is Nana and Takumi's second child.

Noooow, for the perfect ending, Takumi will stop being a dog and he and Nana will be a happy family with their two kids ^_^. Nobu will grow up and move on...(he is so sickening) Nana O. will come back from disappearing and will end up with Yasu. and of course Reira and Shin will be together since he is of age! yay!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.