First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
about the ending of hana kimi
Posted 10/11/08
SEASON 2 SEASON 2 SEASON 2, or else im moving on to COFFEE PRINCE 2~
Member
2137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / at home
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

shaunaje wrote:

It will be a Hana-Kimi 2!!! I want on asianpopcon.com and they comfimed it!!!They say this season that Ella will have to fight her sister for Wu CHUN!!!They are making the season this year,so if you want to read it yourself go to asianpopcon.com!!!!


OH MY GOD! YES A SEASON 2!i'm gonna go check it now.but what took so long....
Member
3402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

antica101 wrote:


introgal wrote:

I'd rather it end the way it does than to have an HK2 with the possible plot of RuiXie's younger sister falling for him and trying to steal him away.


Introgal From where you came up with the idea of having a younger sis?
Ruixie didnt have a younger sister to start with. only has an older brother

To started with its a comedian drama. Even the kiss sences were more likely comedy then love and romance one. To be honest I didnt like the ending but its good to end like this so we might think of HK2


Well, if u had done more research you would know that there were plans for an HK2 where the director was going to introduce that Rui Xie has a younger sister. They never mentioned that she ONLY had an older brother, and lots of shows add in characters out of nowhere all the time. Besides... I said a possible plot, not that it was for sure anyway so don't take things so literal.
Member
3402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

pikachu-is-blue wrote:


antica101 wrote:


introgal wrote:

I'd rather it end the way it does than to have an HK2 with the possible plot of RuiXie's younger sister falling for him and trying to steal him away.


Introgal From where you came up with the idea of having a younger sis?
Ruixie didnt have a younger sister to start with. only has an older brother

To started with its a comedian drama. Even the kiss sences were more likely comedy then love and romance one. To be honest I didnt like the ending but its good to end like this so we might think of HK2


I saw that plot from somewhere.. Selina was going to be the younger sister... <.<



Yeah it was supposed to be Selina. The director decided to leave the HK ending as what it is even though his original intentions were to have that ending as a setup for HK2. I'm pretty sure the director decided 100% there wasn't going to be a sequel because it would have been released already and the actors are too busy with their other jobs to have time to do the sequel anymore.
Member
3402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

pikachu-is-blue wrote:

SEASON 2 SEASON 2 SEASON 2, or else im moving on to COFFEE PRINCE 2~


Coffee Prince 2???
Posted 10/12/08

introgal wrote:


pikachu-is-blue wrote:

SEASON 2 SEASON 2 SEASON 2, or else im moving on to COFFEE PRINCE 2~


Coffee Prince 2???


I saw it on a forum.. too bad the dude thats does the funniest things died.. :'(
and the main dude has this military thing... oh jeez.. season 2 will be a disaster...
Member
3402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

pikachu-is-blue wrote:


introgal wrote:


pikachu-is-blue wrote:

SEASON 2 SEASON 2 SEASON 2, or else im moving on to COFFEE PRINCE 2~


Coffee Prince 2???


I saw it on a forum.. too bad the dude thats does the funniest things died.. :'(
and the main dude has this military thing... oh jeez.. season 2 will be a disaster...


I C wut u mean. On the other hand I kinda don't think thats true tho cuz I finished the series and everyone pretty much lived happily ever after (sry if i'm spoiling anything but im not mentioning any details if u didnt watch it yet) if there was a second season it would be for coffee princess cuz they opened another shop.
Posted 10/13/08

introgal wrote:


pikachu-is-blue wrote:


introgal wrote:


pikachu-is-blue wrote:

SEASON 2 SEASON 2 SEASON 2, or else im moving on to COFFEE PRINCE 2~


Coffee Prince 2???


I saw it on a forum.. too bad the dude thats does the funniest things died.. :'(
and the main dude has this military thing... oh jeez.. season 2 will be a disaster...


I C wut u mean. On the other hand I kinda don't think thats true tho cuz I finished the series and everyone pretty much lived happily ever after (sry if i'm spoiling anything but im not mentioning any details if u didnt watch it yet) if there was a second season it would be for coffee princess cuz they opened another shop.


Oh well... Back to hana kimi sequel.... if there is one....

Member
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
it seems incomplete to me... really hope there is the sequel... jus cant stop wtaching it... so addictive!
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
yep.yep. SEQUEL!

I even think that Hana Kimi is not even completed when I saw the ending..
I want more..
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / LaLa Land
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
I was so angry! That can't be the ending!! There better be a second season!!
15667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / either in singapo...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
the ending suck!!!
i hope there will be a second season 4 this...
where the story continue 2 somehow more exciting...
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
THE ENDING SUXS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: wht r they trying 2 do,kill us???DAMN PPL!!!!
there better be a season 2 for this
a bit more thrilling and exciting
and rexi secret finally get exposed
that will be great!!!
8582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / -♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
the ending was okay~ish... but i wish there was a season 2 though..
Member
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
If there is a sequel, i'd watch it, but I think the ending is pretty okay.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.