First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
ID Cards...
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

WinterHina wrote:

Name: Snow
Username: WinterHina
Date of Birth: 15 July
Gender: female
Position: Student


38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

lyka117 wrote:

name:Lyka Janine Bare
username:lyka117
date of birth:October 11,1994
gender:female
position:STUDENT


erm... do u hv any other picture...? which is "Big" w/ a person face...
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

erik199 wrote:

Name:Riku
Username:erik199
Date of Birth:September 20
Gender:Male
Position:Student

Pix:


38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

gemini614 wrote:

i think the background of the id card should jus be a general background because having an anime grl background plus an anime grl id pic is too much, plus its hard to read the text....but its ok if u dont change it, jus thought i could give some advice =3

Username: gemini614
Nickname: Tess
DOB: June 14
Gender: female
position: student


i know... =.=" I'll redo it some other day.. i guess... anyways.. do you have a pic..? for the ID's...
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

findtrouble69 wrote:

Name: N I K K I igat
Username: findtrouble69
Date of Birth: January 05, 1993
Gender: female
Position: Student




38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

anime095 wrote:

Name: Leigh
Username: anime095
Date of Birth: October 1
Gender: Female
Position: Student
Pic:


38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

misa-hime wrote:

Name: mEishi-chan
Username: misa-hime
Date of Birth: 02 011 092
Gender: shojo / femaLe
Position: student
pix:


Student
10478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / HOSPITAL +
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Mici1903 wrote:


findtrouble69 wrote:

Name: N I K K I igat
Username: findtrouble69
Date of Birth: January 05, 1993
Gender: female
Position: Student






thank you
Student
8535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PHILIPPINES!!
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Name: Hella
Username: hoth4002
Date of Birth: September 18,1994
Gender: Female
Position: Student, Academy girl librarian
Pic:
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Name: Zani
Username: observantzani
Date of Birth: December 13
Gender: Female
Position: Student (is being Student Head for Girls' Dorms and Vice-President of Art Club suppose to be included?)
Pic:
Student
1376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Mici1903 wrote:


anime095 wrote:

Name: Leigh
Username: anime095
Date of Birth: October 1
Gender: Female
Position: Student
Pic:





Thanks
Student
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / SOMEWHERE OUT THE...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Mici1903 wrote:


lyka117 wrote:

name:Lyka Janine Bare
username:lyka117
date of birth:October 11,1994
gender:female
position:STUDENT


erm... do u hv any other picture...? which is "Big" w/ a person face...


ok!

HERE!

Student
2641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / †_ღthe worLd that...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Mici1903 wrote:


misa-hime wrote:

Name: mEishi-chan
Username: misa-hime
Date of Birth: 02 011 092
Gender: shojo / femaLe
Position: student
pix:




+. ne, mici-chan... gomen ne,, my "ID" has wrong info... my D.O.B..
its february 11, 92...
gomen if you misunderstood the numbers...
Student
3032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / US
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Mici1903 wrote:


gemini614 wrote:

i think the background of the id card should jus be a general background because having an anime grl background plus an anime grl id pic is too much, plus its hard to read the text....but its ok if u dont change it, jus thought i could give some advice =3

Username: gemini614
Nickname: Tess
DOB: June 14
Gender: female
position: student


i know... =.=" I'll redo it some other day.. i guess... anyways.. do you have a pic..? for the ID's...


o whoops, i 4got...heh heh =_=' here ya go
if ya want, i could make an id card background thing =3

38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

gemini614 wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


gemini614 wrote:

i think the background of the id card should jus be a general background because having an anime grl background plus an anime grl id pic is too much, plus its hard to read the text....but its ok if u dont change it, jus thought i could give some advice =3

Username: gemini614
Nickname: Tess
DOB: June 14
Gender: female
position: student


i know... =.=" I'll redo it some other day.. i guess... anyways.. do you have a pic..? for the ID's...


o whoops, i 4got...heh heh =_=' here ya go
if ya want, i could make an id card background thing =3



umm..ya' sure you cn help out w/ the background?? ^-^ sry for making you do all the work..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.