First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply where to download the manga!??
Member
11172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / still crying from...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08
pleas help me guys>.<

the download manga has more than the read online
i wana download this manga not read it online
culd ny1 plis tel me the sites u got the recent volumes from or the sites for the download of this manga??? thx sooo much@!!
Moderator
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
my lj community has the scans available to upload, but you have to be a member of the community.
http://community.livejournal.com/kaichouwamaid/
there are also sites like michex for raw scans.
Member
11172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / still crying from...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
thanx but any sites that have ENGLISH scans???
cos ppl hav images frum further manga but its in english
Moderator
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
well i know the lj community has up to chapter 8 in english because that's all that has been released so far...
Creator
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
Yup, mostly english scans are up till chapter 8 so far...
What i have downloaded is unfortunately the raw scans..


If you want the japanese raw can send you the link. ^^
Member
11172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / still crying from...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
ooo okaayyy
then i just hv 2 wait til the english one's kum out>.<
do u know if they kum out every week or every 2 weeks??? cos i dont wana check evryday>.<

thanx!!
Member
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Lol I Am Currently Waiting For Volume 5 RAWS!
Can Anyone send me links to download Volume 5 PLEASE
I Really wanna "Read" Volume 5 Badd >.<
thnks<3
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

High5forU wrote:

Lol I Am Currently Waiting For Volume 5 RAWS!
Can Anyone send me links to download Volume 5 PLEASE
I Really wanna "Read" Volume 5 Badd >.<
thnks<3


Volume 5 ends with chapter 24 I believe. For the individual chapters, you can find them either at Shoujo's world, or as a member of the live journal group, etc etc. I don't know if there's any special extra stuff in the actual volume however.

On a different note, looks like my usual scanner for the monthy chapters won't be scanning chapter 26 for a while due to a few reasons. *bites nails impatiently*
Member
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

LoneMuffin wrote:


High5forU wrote:

Lol I Am Currently Waiting For Volume 5 RAWS!
Can Anyone send me links to download Volume 5 PLEASE
I Really wanna "Read" Volume 5 Badd >.<
thnks<3


Volume 5 ends with chapter 24 I believe. For the individual chapters, you can find them either at Shoujo's world, or as a member of the live journal group, etc etc. I don't know if there's any special extra stuff in the actual volume however.

On a different note, looks like my usual scanner for the monthy chapters won't be scanning chapter 26 for a while due to a few reasons. *bites nails impatiently*



Awwwieee! I Really Love this Manga :D
Why are the reason they cant scan chapter 26? As in Volume 6?
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

High5forU wrote:


LoneMuffin wrote:


High5forU wrote:

Lol I Am Currently Waiting For Volume 5 RAWS!
Can Anyone send me links to download Volume 5 PLEASE
I Really wanna "Read" Volume 5 Badd >.<
thnks<3


Volume 5 ends with chapter 24 I believe. For the individual chapters, you can find them either at Shoujo's world, or as a member of the live journal group, etc etc. I don't know if there's any special extra stuff in the actual volume however.

On a different note, looks like my usual scanner for the monthy chapters won't be scanning chapter 26 for a while due to a few reasons. *bites nails impatiently*



Awwwieee! I Really Love this Manga :D
Why are the reason they cant scan chapter 26? As in Volume 6?


I don't want to drag this too far off topic, but she didn't really specify why she couldnt scan just yet. I'm sure someone else will find some scans sooner or later though, so it's all good ^_^

Posted 6/4/08

Yoeey wrote:

ooo okaayyy
then i just hv 2 wait til the english one's kum out>.<
do u know if they kum out every week or every 2 weeks??? cos i dont wana check evryday>.<

thanx!!


unfortunately, i noticed that the english manga is being released monthly..
yeah i know... it sucks...
even if i know that, i still check everyday...
i dont know why its so long for them to sub it.
they spend more time on subbing other "more popular" series.
yeah i know... it really sucks.

Member
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kota Kinabalu, Sa...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
http://www.aku-tenshi.com/manga/maid.php

you can download some english scanned kaichou wa maid sama manga
Member
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / MY world of anime^^
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
heh does this have an english title?
Member
2645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lil red dot
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Hmm... is there a place where you can find chinese raws?
Member
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
GO TO POTATO OTAKU'S WEBSITE!

just type "potato otaku" in google, click on their man website, and they have it there (they are the scanlators). they are the fastest for english so far, i think. So far you can download from chapter 13-19 from there.
if you want to download ch 1-12, go to sugar888.com, but you have to be a member first (it's free ;))
have fun!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.