First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Post Reply Ask Questions Here
Member
9966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my DAYDREAMS a...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
I have a ?
Okay so DBSK does not have a CR?
Do they have a myspace?? or Facebook?
Also what sites can you use to contact them if you dont know Korean?
I know i just recently just became a fan but they are so gorgeous that I want to know more about them personally.
thanks.
=]

Tracy
Member
7900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Cypress, Texas
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Member
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

portiaisabel wrote:


ReginaRae wrote:


bingzhengchan wrote:


hilary922003 wrote:


monkeybrainz wrote:

I heard that the boys ain't virgins anymore . is it true ?
someone told me that the korean cassies stalked them , and saw them going clubbing and hotel .
it's a little shocking for me if it's true , especially chang min .
i hope it's not true !!


where did u hear this? its not true at all..
plus.. they dont even have time for clubbing..
and they dont have girlfriends.. so how come they are not virgin??
lol~ no need to worry.. TVXQ is not that type of person who like clubbing or doing all those bad stuff..
they are idols and a true idols...

believe in TVXQ...


but still we have to keep in mind that they are still humans.
and we dont' know them completely
hope they really are pure at heart



For the past two year, I have been hearing that Micky and Jae are not longer virgins. And that Max, Xiah, and Yunho are. But....... we don't really know them, and what they do in their spare time. If I found out that Changmin, Yoochun, and JaeJoong were no longer virgins....I would not be surprised. They just seem like they have lost their virginity already. But whatever, that's just my opinon = =.


for me Changmin and Junsu is the only one thats still a virgin

Yunho had a few girlfriends in the past

Yoochunnie well he had girlfriends older than him (hhhmm)

Joongie had one... but they've been on and off...so well

and the DBSK drawing psychology proves alot



LOL watch the VID!




LOOOOOL. @ JaeJoong's explanation in the end xD
hes pretty creative. and cute...

and apparently, a horndog xDDDDDD
i love these tests. !

Member
801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Everywhere... o.O
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

hilary922003 wrote:


marcelraskot wrote:

Excuse me, is it true that DBSK is coming to CR this weekend to chat with the fans????????


i'm not sure about what happening in CR since i had been away...
but i'm here to confirmed that all the things that DBSK is coming to CR is FAKED...
i already confirmed it with some source from Korea...
i dont know how does it started... but my NOTICE for those who had been acting as DBSK..
please stop this.... u r giving a fake hope for the fans...
it is very rude u know...

plus... the only way u can tak to DBSK is using UFO, IPLE and the Official Website of DBSK...
i'm very upset with those unresponsible people...
and for ur info... DBSK did join some fancafe... but they never use their name...
they are the "silent readers"....

PLEASE STOP THIS!



Thank you n.n
Member
9966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my DAYDREAMS a...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
I have another question.
Has DBSK been to Portland Oregon?
IF they have that would be so awesome there are so many fans here.
i hope they do like a world tour or just stop by for one show here in portland oregon.
let me know
=]

Tracy
Member
9966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my DAYDREAMS a...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Oh yeah where do they live?
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

traciedee wrote:

I have a ?
Okay so DBSK does not have a CR?
Do they have a myspace?? or Facebook?
Also what sites can you use to contact them if you dont know Korean?
I know i just recently just became a fan but they are so gorgeous that I want to know more about them personally.
thanks.
=]

Tracy


DBSK is using UFO, IPLE and the Official Website of DBSK... they dont have any CR, Myspace, Facebook or friendster...
other than UFO, IPLE and the Official Website of DBSK, the rest is fake or just fanmade...



traciedee wrote:

I have another question.
Has DBSK been to Portland Oregon?
IF they have that would be so awesome there are so many fans here.
i hope they do like a world tour or just stop by for one show here in portland oregon.
let me know
=]

Tracy


nope.. they had never been there...



traciedee wrote:

Oh yeah where do they live?


they live in Korea....
and Japan...
but their main house is in Korea..
Member
9966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my DAYDREAMS a...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

hilary922003 wrote:


traciedee wrote:

I have a ?
Okay so DBSK does not have a CR?
Do they have a myspace?? or Facebook?
Also what sites can you use to contact them if you dont know Korean?
I know i just recently just became a fan but they are so gorgeous that I want to know more about them personally.
thanks.
=]

Tracy


DBSK is using UFO, IPLE and the Official Website of DBSK... they dont have any CR, Myspace, Facebook or friendster...
other than UFO, IPLE and the Official Website of DBSK, the rest is fake or just fanmade...



traciedee wrote:

I have another question.
Has DBSK been to Portland Oregon?
IF they have that would be so awesome there are so many fans here.
i hope they do like a world tour or just stop by for one show here in portland oregon.
let me know
=]

Tracy


nope.. they had never been there...



traciedee wrote:

Oh yeah where do they live?


they live in Korea....
and Japan...
but their main house is in Korea..



so where are they living right now?
Member
9966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my DAYDREAMS a...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
and are any of these in english?
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

traciedee wrote:

and are any of these in english?


right now? they just got back from Japan... so they r in korea right now,,,
nope.. non of the website is in english..
Member
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
hi!
its my first time writing on CR
anyways, i was reading about DBSK not having a myspace
i just wanted to check, because recently i found each member of DBSK on myspace and added them and sent msgs, is it really not them and just people pretending to be them (fakes) ?
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

dumdum17 wrote:

hi!
its my first time writing on CR
anyways, i was reading about DBSK not having a myspace
i just wanted to check, because recently i found each member of DBSK on myspace and added them and sent msgs, is it really not them and just people pretending to be them (fakes) ?


sorry to dissapoint u...
its not their myspace...
they dont have any myspace.. or friendster or anything else..
except IPLE, UFO, and their official site...
Member
1031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
question:

I've heard somewhere that JJ doesn't like to show his legs... and after watching some shows like Happy Together, I've noticed this too.. is this true? and why?
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08

AyuFreya wrote:

question:

I've heard somewhere that JJ doesn't like to show his legs... and after watching some shows like Happy Together, I've noticed this too.. is this true? and why?


well.. its true... sometime.. if he have some bruise like from falling or something. he will try his best to hide it so that the fans wont get worried.. well.. plus.. he is more comfortable with long pants. ^_^
Member
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
I know that everyone wants this but if you can, can you please tell me where dbsk live, or their address? Or how I can contact them? I was wondering if I can't go to there concert then I could send them letters instead, but hope you will try your best, its ok if you don't know. But hope someone knows. Anyway thanks!!!!
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.