First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Ask Questions Here
Member
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
While i was watch jaejoong's solo perfomance at their o concert i noticed he had i a dent on his chest and i was wondering how he got it? does anybody know?
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

vampiregurl33 wrote:

While i was watch jaejoong's solo perfomance at their o concert i noticed he had i a dent on his chest and i was wondering how he got it? does anybody know?


u mean when he was performing "crying"? r u sure its a dent? actually its his muscle.. u know he have a muscular body.. thats why its look like a dent if u didnt see it correctly~ hope that help
Member
4849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Arab Emirates
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

hilary922003 wrote:


painne wrote:

Will DBSK come to the Philippines any time soon?


so far.. there is still no plans heard from tvxq managment about them going to philliphines.... maybe because they are not enough fans of them there..



maybe if they go to the Philippines,,,the people there will acknowledge them and they can be popular !!

I hope they will... someday i'm looking forward for it!!
Member
945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
dis mite b a stupi dquestion..i knw SNSD n DBSK r clsoe frends.
but is one of dem frm each group dating?

EG: TaeYeon+Xiah...(yhr i got dat from de rumours)
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

jyung01 wrote:

dis mite b a stupi dquestion..i knw SNSD n DBSK r clsoe frends.
but is one of dem frm each group dating?

EG: TaeYeon+Xiah...(yhr i got dat from de rumours)


umm... well this rumours had spread numerous of time since the incident at Holywood Bowl where Xiah give a low five to Taeyeon.. well so far,.. all of TVXQ members are SINGLE.. xiah even denied that he is dating in the star show (tv show) but that part wasnt being show to public.. umm.. so.. if they didnt say anything about all this dating.. we should trust them.. n even if they are dating.. we should support them.. i mean. we love tvxq because of their talent and others. not because of they are single.. lol~ so keep on keeping the faith on tvxq and keep on supporting them till the end of our life.. lol~

Member
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SHIBUYA!!!!! =D
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
will dbsk come to canada,calgary?? becuz fahrenheit is comin to calgary next year.. and wondering if dbsk will come too..??
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

makimaki56 wrote:

will dbsk come to canada,calgary?? becuz fahrenheit is comin to calgary next year.. and wondering if dbsk will come too..??


welll.. no official news.. ummm.. only if canada have proof that tvxq have lots of fans there and can make the manageent company interested in sending tvxq there... they'll go but so far.. same as philliphine, singapore and others.. there still no plan of going to canada...but maybe one day they'll go for photoshoot or something.. who knows.. just dont stop hoping for that..
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08
I was wondering, someone told me that DBSK will be disbanding if their sales in September if they do not beat Super Juniors' sales. of course I don't believe this until I have some evidence to support it. so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this or have a response to my question. Thank you.

Edit:
Also, that this is their 5th year and we all know of the SME "5 year curse." And I also heard that SME is trying to claim SuJu as their best boy band... and that they made a poll online to see who is more popular. And if DBSK beats them double or triple, they won't get disband, but if they beat SuJu by just a little, they're get disband. I really don't want DBSK to get disband, or worry over this rumor because its just a rumor. I want to know the truth. and anyone that can help clear this rumor (or truth), thank you!
Member
1421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
I'm not sure if someone asked this yet... and I'm a new fan of DBSK...
but where did "Cassiopeia" come from? I know it's the name of their fan club but where and how did it get so recognized. Why the name "Cassiopeia"?
Member
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SHIBUYA!!!!! =D
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
oooo i c i c .... thnx 4 anserin my question! =]
Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Their official fan club derives its name from the Cassiopeia constellation near the Big Dipper. The constellation consists of 5 main stars, and TVXQ has 5 members. When traced on a computer keyboard, "TVfXQ" resembles Cassiopeia.

-Wiki (and when its formed it resembles the letter "W"

lol too lazy to describe it myself, but i personally really like this name, its better than the other FC names =PP and its WAYY better than BigEast...=x
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

stardust_lkd wrote:

I'm not sure if someone asked this yet... and I'm a new fan of DBSK...
but where did "Cassiopeia" come from? I know it's the name of their fan club but where and how did it get so recognized. Why the name "Cassiopeia"?


Their official fan club derives its name from the Cassiopeia constellation near the Big Dipper. The constellation consists of 5 main stars, and TVXQ has 5 members. When traced on a computer keyboard, "TVfXQ" resembles Cassiopeia.

u can read the rest at the Cassiopeia for TVXQ thread in here.. its got all the info u need to know bout cassiopeia~
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

x0x0aNNx0x0 wrote:

I was wondering, someone told me that DBSK will be disbanding if their sales in September if they do not beat Super Juniors' sales. of course I don't believe this until I have some evidence to support it. so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this or have a response to my question. Thank you.

Edit:
Also, that this is their 5th year and we all know of the SME "5 year curse." And I also heard that SME is trying to claim SuJu as their best boy band... and that they made a poll online to see who is more popular. And if DBSK beats them double or triple, they won't get disband, but if they beat SuJu by just a little, they're get disband. I really don't want DBSK to get disband, or worry over this rumor because its just a rumor. I want to know the truth. and anyone that can help clear this rumor (or truth), thank you!


actually this was kinda old rumours but i dont know why it pop up again... but nevermind.. umm.. because as u said LSM have the "5 year curse" and this year will be tvxq fifth year in SM.. thats why lots of rumours pop up saying that this is the last year of tvxq but i hope i can clear that the rumours is NOT TRUE at all.. TVXQ just renew their contract with SME and they wont be disband..
I REALLY HOPE NO ONE WILL BRING THIS ISSUE AGAIN~

366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Thank you so much for clearing out this rumor! I just wanted to hear it from someone who's confident in what they're saying and doesn't just say "oh.... i heard it from everywhere...." Thank you so much! :). I feel like a whole load of worry off my chest xD. I'm so glad they're not going to disband~
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08

x0x0aNNx0x0 wrote:

Thank you so much for clearing out this rumor! I just wanted to hear it from someone who's confident in what they're saying and doesn't just say "oh.... i heard it from everywhere...." Thank you so much! :). I feel like a whole load of worry off my chest xD. I'm so glad they're not going to disband~


lol~ dont worry.. i felt the same too when i heard bout the about a years ago.. u know.. when u are a true fans.. those kind of rumours can make u cant sleep, cant eat or any other worse things.. so i'm glad that i can clarify it to you.. i hope non of the tvxq fans will believe it~ i'm so worried if they'll believe it~ cause i dont want them to feel depressed like i felt before.. so. glad to help~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.