First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Ask Questions Here
Member
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

hilary922003 wrote:


xhunnyyy wrote:

I just want to know which birthday does Junsu use as his main bday.
January one or the december one?


he always uses 15 december but if its for promotional or something.. the company will use 1st January as his birthday.. hope that help...


OHHH. Thanks :)
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

sandi86 wrote:

Will they be taking a break any time soon??Seeing them so tired really makes me sad :(
Sacrificing so much for us!!
DBSK fighting!!!


so far. no break. but they always have 10 days of break at the end of the year..
Member
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / America
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
Oh!OK!
At least they have a break!
Thanks!!
Member
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
I heard that the boys ain't virgins anymore . is it true ?
someone told me that the korean cassies stalked them , and saw them going clubbing and hotel .
it's a little shocking for me if it's true , especially chang min .
i hope it's not true !!
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

monkeybrainz wrote:

I heard that the boys ain't virgins anymore . is it true ?
someone told me that the korean cassies stalked them , and saw them going clubbing and hotel .
it's a little shocking for me if it's true , especially chang min .
i hope it's not true !!


where did u hear this? its not true at all..
plus.. they dont even have time for clubbing..
and they dont have girlfriends.. so how come they are not virgin??
lol~ no need to worry.. TVXQ is not that type of person who like clubbing or doing all those bad stuff..
they are idols and a true idols...

believe in TVXQ...
Member
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

hilary922003 wrote:


monkeybrainz wrote:

I heard that the boys ain't virgins anymore . is it true ?
someone told me that the korean cassies stalked them , and saw them going clubbing and hotel .
it's a little shocking for me if it's true , especially chang min .
i hope it's not true !!


where did u hear this? its not true at all..
plus.. they dont even have time for clubbing..
and they dont have girlfriends.. so how come they are not virgin??
lol~ no need to worry.. TVXQ is not that type of person who like clubbing or doing all those bad stuff..
they are idols and a true idols...

believe in TVXQ...


hmm . i heard from a friend . quite complicated .
her sister's friend went to korea SM to look for DBSK .
She did saw them . She followed the Cassies there and stalked DBSK .
Then they saw them going clubs and Hotel .
Thus , the fans told her that they ain't virgins anymore .
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08

monkeybrainz wrote:

believe in TVXQ...



well... i dont know.. but so far.. TVXQ have a very clean image..
and non of the cassiopeia ever saw them doing that...
and this may caused rumours so we might stop..

if u r a true fans, u wont believe that..
cause u know who is tvxq..
and tvxq true fans always believe them...
Member
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
I do believe in them !! they are good boys and we know that .
I just wanted to clarify it .
Sorry if i caused any discomfort to you .
but i really think that the fans in korea are scary .
not only stalk them , they call them up , sneak into their house , even disturb their family !!
they should seriously stop doin that !!
592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / crunchy
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
j/w what is a purple line...is it simply a purple line? well, what does it stand for....(i dont understand korean so i must be missing something....)
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08

jkjkgirl wrote:

j/w what is a purple line...is it simply a purple line? well, what does it stand for....(i dont understand korean so i must be missing something....)


this is what junsu said about purple line.. and he kept on repeating it if the media asked about the meaning of "purple line"...
so i hope it help u..


"deciding on the purple colour was based on many reasons. While i was looking at the sea horizon, the sunset,
purple (colour) is seen during sunset right? If we were to cross that horizon's purple line,
at the other side of our current position, it's possible that our ideal world could be found there. That's what i think the meaning of "purple line" is
.
.."

thats the meaning of Purple Line on Junsu's points of view and so does the rest of TVXQ points of view.. hope that help...

the lyrics of purple line.. in case u wanna study the lyric..

TRANSLATION - Purple Line

[Yoochun]
now i see this way
it's looks like purple line
gotta introduce myself

[Jaejoong]
I can't mention it
When i was caught in doubt/suspicion
There's a time when
I can't move even an inch

[Yoochun]
I really wanna touch myself
even though I wish for miracles

[Jaejoong]
(those) miracles won't come true if I don't have strong heart
right now!


[Chorus #1]
purple line let me set up my world
the path that nobody ever walked this way
while embracing my dreams, i'm searching for my way
to live my on way My progression
holding this strong inclination
i will accomplish
the passion of Purple Line

[Junsu]
at the time obstacles strike me
my heart totally lose its control
but i won't run away

[Yunho]
If this is the "provision" to lead me become a man

[Junsu]
Then that itself has persuades* me to get over it
Right now!

[Chorus #2]
purple line let me set up my world
the path that nobody ever walked this way
while embracing my wishes/hopes, i'm looking for my future
wishes/hopes filled My progression
(so that) I never give up I will accomplish
the truth of Purple Line

[Jaejoong] The moments at this time
[Junsu] I let them just tick away in my heart

[All] I draw a time like a story

[Changmin] l put (back) the higher value of (my) today than yesterday
by imagining of i'm accomplishing (my aims)


[Yunho]
Yo! Check it!
This kind of thought that seems to fade away
We must be lovin' our way
We have to move forward
Let me be strong
(On) My subjectives That you do
Keep on working like that
Decides only your goal
Throw away all of your(our) past
Show you was be tweaked

Woo! (Our) World is black and white, Light and shadow is south and north. Like,
Woo! The "right and wrong" smile beckoning (me/us) to the way we believed
Woo! For the sake for me to go on
Woo! I My soul keeps crying
We got our "purple" like that
My time is still going on


the chorus parts makes us imagine about what Junsu's had been talking about... *take a look*
592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / crunchy
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

hilary922003 wrote:


jkjkgirl wrote:

j/w what is a purple line...is it simply a purple line? well, what does it stand for....(i dont understand korean so i must be missing something....)


this is what junsu said about purple line.. and he kept on repeating it if the media asked about the meaning of "purple line"...
so i hope it help u..


"deciding on the purple colour was based on many reasons. While i was looking at the sea horizon, the sunset,
purple (colour) is seen during sunset right? If we were to cross that horizon's purple line,
at the other side of our current position, it's possible that our ideal world could be found there. That's what i think the meaning of "purple line" is
.
.."

thats the meaning of Purple Line on Junsu's points of view and so does the rest of TVXQ points of view.. hope that help...

the lyrics of purple line.. in case u wanna study the lyric..

TRANSLATION - Purple Line

[Yoochun]
now i see this way
it's looks like purple line
gotta introduce myself

[Jaejoong]
I can't mention it
When i was caught in doubt/suspicion
There's a time when
I can't move even an inch

[Yoochun]
I really wanna touch myself
even though I wish for miracles

[Jaejoong]
(those) miracles won't come true if I don't have strong heart
right now!


[Chorus #1]
purple line let me set up my world
the path that nobody ever walked this way
while embracing my dreams, i'm searching for my way
to live my on way My progression
holding this strong inclination
i will accomplish
the passion of Purple Line

[Junsu]
at the time obstacles strike me
my heart totally lose its control
but i won't run away

[Yunho]
If this is the "provision" to lead me become a man

[Junsu]
Then that itself has persuades* me to get over it
Right now!

[Chorus #2]
purple line let me set up my world
the path that nobody ever walked this way
while embracing my wishes/hopes, i'm looking for my future
wishes/hopes filled My progression
(so that) I never give up I will accomplish
the truth of Purple Line

[Jaejoong] The moments at this time
[Junsu] I let them just tick away in my heart

[All] I draw a time like a story

[Changmin] l put (back) the higher value of (my) today than yesterday
by imagining of i'm accomplishing (my aims)


[Yunho]
Yo! Check it!
This kind of thought that seems to fade away
We must be lovin' our way
We have to move forward
Let me be strong
(On) My subjectives That you do
Keep on working like that
Decides only your goal
Throw away all of your(our) past
Show you was be tweaked

Woo! (Our) World is black and white, Light and shadow is south and north. Like,
Woo! The "right and wrong" smile beckoning (me/us) to the way we believed
Woo! For the sake for me to go on
Woo! I My soul keeps crying
We got our "purple" like that
My time is still going on


the chorus parts makes us imagine about what Junsu's had been talking about... *take a look*



mm thank you , i was just puzzled why a song would be name purple line and what it meant, thanks =)
Member
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the clouds ***...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
I have just found out today that Xiah is a twin. Do anyone have a picture of his twin? Are they identical or fraternal? I am also very curious about his twin, for example, what does he do for a living?
Member
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
1. Would DBSK come to INDONESIA???
2. Tae yon (SNSD) is junsu's girlfriend, isn't??
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

cookies_addict wrote:

I have just found out today that Xiah is a twin. Do anyone have a picture of his twin? Are they identical or fraternal? I am also very curious about his twin, for example, what does he do for a living?


yeah he has a twin.. not so identical but they did looks similar... his name is kim junho...
here is an old pic.. i'll post some later...




PinKraZy wrote:

1. Would DBSK come to INDONESIA???
2. Tae yon (SNSD) is junsu's girlfriend, isn't??


1. As I answered to everyone.. INDONESIA is not include in their Asian's tour promotion.. and they didnt have any plan to go to indonesia yet..but MAYBE they will go there one day.. there are lots of possibilities.. if Indonesia fans are many and can convince the managment company to bring DBSK there.. so they will go.. but so far. the management ( SME) doesnt show any sign that DBSK will be going for INDONESIA... but keep on wishing..

2. It was a rumours.. but lately, Junsu denied that he is curently dating anyone.. and he said that Taeyeon is just like a sister to him..
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
I was wondering if someone could post a picture of how Yunho's hair looks like now? Thanks :D.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.