First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Miyavi should...
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/08 , edited 4/21/08

celloforest wrote:

I think he's doing fine without advice. I think Hi No Hikari Sae Todoka Nai Kono Basho De is really beautiful (it's his newest single, featuring Sugizo).


XD, love that song..it's soo...pre-Kavki Boiz :P.
Posted 1/11/08 , edited 4/21/08

tealfirestar07 wrote:


celloforest wrote:

I think he's doing fine without advice. I think Hi No Hikari Sae Todoka Nai Kono Basho De is really beautiful (it's his newest single, featuring Sugizo).


XD, love that song..it's soo...pre-Kavki Boiz :P.


Ohhh, I KNOWWW. I feel super lame because I just don't like his Kavki Boiz stuff at all. Even the PVs are starting to look all the same. I hope he sort of goes back in the direction of Basho De and returns to any other style than Kavki Boiz.
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/08 , edited 4/21/08

celloforest wrote:

Ohhh, I KNOWWW. I feel super lame because I just don't like his Kavki Boiz stuff at all. Even the PVs are starting to look all the same. I hope he sort of goes back in the direction of Basho De and returns to any other style than Kavki Boiz.



Kavki stuff is fun...but it seems something experimental, not neccesarily permament.
Posted 1/11/08 , edited 4/21/08

tealfirestar07 wrote:

Kavki stuff is fun...but it seems something experimental, not neccesarily permament.


I thought the same thing, but a lot of the stuff I've seen him do recently is Kavki. Miyavi never really sticks with anything for too long, so I'm sure it'll change into something new pretty soon.
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/08 , edited 4/21/08

celloforest wrote:

I thought the same thing, but a lot of the stuff I've seen him do recently is Kavki. Miyavi never really sticks with anything for too long, so I'm sure it'll change into something new pretty soon.



bwahahaha... imagine if Meevs goes country
14469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/08 , edited 4/21/08

tealfirestar07 wrote:


celloforest wrote:

I thought the same thing, but a lot of the stuff I've seen him do recently is Kavki. Miyavi never really sticks with anything for too long, so I'm sure it'll change into something new pretty soon.



bwahahaha... imagine if Meevs goes country


A country version of Itoshii Hito...O__O

Posted 1/11/08 , edited 4/21/08
The topic seems to have slowly wandered off but it's slapping not spanking.
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/08 , edited 4/21/08

mrsfinny wrote:

A country version of Itoshii Hito...O__O



nah, he'd do a country version of Selfish Love.

*takes out her banjo*

:P
Posted 1/11/08 , edited 4/21/08
I think Miyavi should get together with me. ^__^;;
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / location location...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
ROFLLL... miyavi as a country singer.O_O

SUPPORT MIYAVI [ even if he does become a country singer.... eh? o____= ] BY JOINING THIS BAND!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/miyavi_love
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/miyavi_love
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/miyavi_love

MIYAVI♥ ROCKKKKKS MY SOCKKKKKSS <333
1910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in somewhere with...
Offline
Posted 1/13/08 , edited 4/21/08
he is great just by himself.....
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37
Offline
Posted 1/13/08 , edited 4/21/08
Does miyavi really know how to play the gutair via notes? can he read music? cuase i watched him play and i swear he's making it up.... I am sure he knows some what.. but when he does his crazy gutair spanking I am sure it's all just made up... isn't he in a band called SKIN with gackt?? they rocked thier first debut concert.. but I think that band got too many egos in it to fly..
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/13/08 , edited 4/21/08
Miyavi's in a band called S.K.I.N now right??
i think he should continue his solocareer
since he's doing so great ^^
Miyavi FTW!!<33333
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

celloforest wrote:


tealfirestar07 wrote:


celloforest wrote:

I think he's doing fine without advice. I think Hi No Hikari Sae Todoka Nai Kono Basho De is really beautiful (it's his newest single, featuring Sugizo).


XD, love that song..it's soo...pre-Kavki Boiz :P.


Ohhh, I KNOWWW. I feel super lame because I just don't like his Kavki Boiz stuff at all. Even the PVs are starting to look all the same. I hope he sort of goes back in the direction of Basho De and returns to any other style than Kavki Boiz.


What music he ever does and how his Pvs ever look like he's still adorable ^^
2905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / small dark paper...
Offline
Posted 1/28/08 , edited 4/21/08
i love him. he's got talent, looks, sexyness, everything. but i hope he'd get a good composer tat knows his style. for his singles, i really can't say tat he can write songs-it's like the only thing he lacks. and the gig about skin, i'm not so looking forword to, coz i dont realy care for gackto. miyavi should hire someone to write and arrang song for his solos.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.