First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Event for ABI Group~~
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

vhio16 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


vhio16 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:

i have to wait for may 13....O_O


wanna win~??~ use geass on me Imao~!!~


what's geass???? O_O


haha powers are allowed?! haha


powers are allowed....hmm...i think not...


ok off topic.. ^^


hahahaha....
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
me wanna touch her~~
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

BlitZ35 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:

i have to wait for may 13....O_O


wanna win~??~ use geass on me Imao~!!~


what's geass???? O_O


lulu's geass *laughs*


hehehehe.....^-^


ZOMG~!!~ scary avi~~


yeah...my maid is scary...


scary~~ can i touch her~??~ *laughs*


she said that if you wont hurt me she wouldn't mind *giggles*
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

azurie_sakura wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:

i have to wait for may 13....O_O


wanna win~??~ use geass on me Imao~!!~


what's geass???? O_O


lulu's geass *laughs*


hehehehe.....^-^


ZOMG~!!~ scary avi~~


yeah...my maid is scary...


scary~~ can i touch her~??~ *laughs*


she said that if you wont hurt me she wouldn't mind *giggles*


ok~!!~ *moves closer~~* hi maid of azu-chan~!!~ *smiles*
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08
*touches her cheek~~* azu's-chan maid is so messy~~
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

vhio16 wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:

*touches her cheek~~* azu's-chan maid is so messy~~


fate! be careful ^^


she's so cute~~ cant resist it~~
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

vhio16 wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:


vhio16 wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:

*touches her cheek~~* azu's-chan maid is so messy~~


fate! be careful ^^


she's so cute~~ cant resist it~~


i guess cuter than me... ^^


off topic Imao~!!~
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
Nxt Draw will be tomorrow at 8pm(GMT+8) i wish all of you GOOD LUCK~!!~
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Cant wait... Hahas...
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
yehey~ it's tomorrow already!! ~
Member
6149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Laie, Hawaii
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
we all have to wait until 8pm??
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

_ishee_ wrote:

we all have to wait until 8pm??


thats the given time i gave~~ but im still thinking wat should i give for a prize~~
Member
6149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Laie, Hawaii
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

BlitZ35 wrote:


_ishee_ wrote:

we all have to wait until 8pm??


thats the given time i gave~~ but im still thinking wat should i give for a prize~~


uh oh.. it's due this evening and there's not prize yet...
anyways, good luck with it..
i hope you all the best
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
i'll move the nxt draw tomorrow~~ i'll pick two tomorrow for the delay today~~ sorry...~~
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

BlitZ35 wrote:

i'll move the nxt draw tomorrow~~ i'll pick two tomorrow for the delay today~~ sorry...~~


As soon as i got home tomorrow, i'll check on this..... *exciting*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.