First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
If L had found the Deathnote and Light was the detective..
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
my darling L wont use it....he'll find a way to keep it away frm e rest of e world
Member
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in bordland {if...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Member
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Woo Town, Ohio
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
ya L would really seem suspicious if he had used the death note and Light doesn't really seem suspicious and is good at tricking people and L doesn't have very good social skills so he couldn't trick barely anybody.


Kypi wrote:

L and Light are very similar. Very high IQ's but if L was in light's condition, i dont think it would work as well. mainly because his appearance would make him seem more suspicious. Unlike light, who seems perfect and unable to do such an evil thing, L would be more easily accused.


Member
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
All I can say is.. L's personality is completely different from Light (THAT BASTARD!). He won't use anything like that to kill anyone.. He's sane as we are unlike light. He's a loony. ;_;

I LOVE L!
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / italy
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

ekangmon wrote:

All I can say is.. L's personality is completely different from Light (THAT BASTARD!). He won't use anything like that to kill anyone.. He's sane as we are unlike light. He's a loony. ;_;

I LOVE L!




he's not a bastard just insane.. ahahahahaha... watch the anime or see the manga... u'l see how light played L thru his bare palm...poor L.., he cant do anything but suspect light and cant gather enaf evidence ,and then he died, poor him (thats frm the manga and anime anyway) ehehehehe
Member
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

xcel808 wrote:


ekangmon wrote:

All I can say is.. L's personality is completely different from Light (THAT BASTARD!). He won't use anything like that to kill anyone.. He's sane as we are unlike light. He's a loony. ;_;

I LOVE L!




he's not a bastard just insane.. ahahahahaha... watch the anime or see the manga... u'l see how light played L thru his bare palm...poor L.., he cant do anything but suspect light and cant gather enaf evidence ,and then he died, poor him (thats frm the manga and anime anyway) ehehehehe


Lol.. Light is evil while L isn't. ;_; Light was so close of being the suspect if it weren't for those shinigami's. --, Well, Near finished them off so end of discussion rofl. I hate Kira/Light.
Kypi 
13948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
well light isn't inherently evil, the death note pushes him over the edge and makes him turn evil...corrupts him
this is evident when he loses his memory and is worried that he might be kira, but has no intention on using the deathnote until he gets his memories back
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I will say if I n...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
i think that Ryuzaki would use it as.... BOARD FOR HIS CAKE! :3
yeah.. or he wil burn it or something.. HE AIN'T gonna use it!
maybe one time.. to know if it works and he will kill someone who will be execude anyway...
I THINK THAT!

L is to cute to use it for something else..
Member
1237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Toronto, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08

Yukiriku wrote:

The exact same thing would happen because death note is a bit possissive ...
Except Misa wouldn't make love L and then Misa meets Light and loves Light and then There would be no Second Kira
and L would fail because Light wouldn't die because Rem's on Misa's side who loves Light.
Eventually L would continue to kill criminals without Near or Mello even in it at all while Light is still L and soon as Light discovers more and more of the Death Note he will use the death note and become Kira/L and Near or Mello wouldn't even start the case knowing that L never died continuing as that L and Light would somewhat work together. Knowing Light he wouldn't be against Kira forever.. So in the end Kira wins as well as Light. L and Light has somewhat the same personality just Light has a higher IQ and thinks things further through.


I disagree; the only reason Misa wanted to meet Light in the first place is because she wanted to meet the person who killed her parents, which was Light. BUT if L had the Death Note and killed the murderer, then Misa might want to help him (not date him, because I admit, visually, Light has more advantage) in his pursuit to make the world a "better place".

They have totally different personalities, I think; Light's kind of evil (LOL), considering the fact that most of the stuff he told normal people was a lie (probably since he was covering up his job as the "God of the New World") and L's pretty aloof in the sense that he doesn't have a lot to care about except cracking his cases and having lots of sweets, and kind of eccentric, but he tells the truth most of the time (the good guy, totally not evil~). They have the same amount of intelligence; I mean, it was a while ago since I watched DN, but didn't they get the same perfect test score for university? They both had to stand up and speak to the students since they were tied for the highest mark in the class (Light was the only one who spoke in the speech, I think).

Since they have totally different personalities, I'd think no since L's a good guy and probably doesn't have the ruthlessness to kill anyone, even a bad guy, with his own hands (or in this case, his own words). Light was completely bored of the world around him and wanted to kill to make justice as well as create some excitement into his life. I think L would have been content enough with his life to either leave the book on the ground or to take it and use it to fix a desk (like, wedging papers under a desk leg to stop it from wobbling... I do it all the time LOL) or something.

WHOO~ Woah. Look at the novel I just typed, LOL.
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
L did say that he only takes on cases that interest him... The Death Note is, to say the least, interesting. He'd probably use it. But the circumstances would be a lot different, as L wouldn't have a police dad to get information from, but at the same time, he wouldn't be investigated on personally... Dunno. The author should make a spin off series with L as Kira and Light as a detective.
3469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / diatas pasir
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
he will throw that note because its not made from sugar . .
kidding
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Navarre,FL
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
Lol you guys are simple minded, you know L would know there would be more than one, he has the ability to see a shinigami and ask it questions, shinigami don't lie obviously. He would figure out a way to most likely destroy the shinigamis and their note books, but then that can leave the world in peril, without death the population would increase, with that happening the world would just crumble, so this is quite a conundrum. But in the other hand, those with power intend to use it eh? He'd think something like, I am Ryuzaki and history sha'll be kind to me, for I intend to rewrite it.
3390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Happy land! (wher...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
the same thing would happen
12788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Great Britann...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
"if" L would use the death note, He would be "almost" invincible considering the fact that nobody knows his true face and identity from the start and also he has numerous alias and experienced skills being a detective to use that as his countermeasures against all the detectives! L can also manipulate the investigations of the detectives to gather info! Well this case would happen "IF" L would use it and I think he would use it the same purpose as Kira
Member
791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
i think he will try to eat the book.. huhu^^ just kiddin'... he will NOT use it cuz he's a smart guy...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.