First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why people think Naruto Sucks.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

Jerjers_disciple wrote:

NOOOOOOOOO


what? that's a pointless post. Either explain what you mean or don't bother posting
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

Dioscuri wrote:


-Most Narutards HATE One Piece for some reason


OMG I TOTALLY agree! Why do the NARUTARDS HATE ONE PIECE? o_O

and the stupid narutards never make sense!




hey fuck off

168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/23/08
i don't hate one piece T_T
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

SimplyBill wrote:

^ This is an example of something that does not make sense.


what? my post doesn't make sense
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

SimplyBill wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

^ This is an example of something that does not make sense.


what? my post doesn't make sense


Telling "fuck off" without saying the reason why doesn't make sense.


it has reason, he called us stupid and said we don't make any sense
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

SimplyBill wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

^ This is an example of something that does not make sense.


what? my post doesn't make sense


Telling "fuck off" without saying the reason why doesn't make sense.


it has reason, he called us stupid and said we don't make any sense


So you're admitting that you are a Narutard? Narutard is different from Naruto fans, you know?


not in the eyes of most people, *sigh* anyone who likes naruto is considered a narutard by today's standard. it's an insulting title, and it doesn't hurt less over time, but you have to live with it

168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/23/08

parker_655 wrote:

I made this thread i figured people wanted to know why a lot of people hate Naruto, and wanted to know why naruto sucks.

I'll now post some things that a few friends of mine said because, well i just think they basically took the words right from my mouth before i could say them

So here you go, this is why the ever so popular anime Naruto, Bleach and Naruto Shippuden sucks.

(red is the quoted portion)

Here we have my good friends opinion on the matter. (No names for now)


Naruto - People judge this Anime with high regards, especially those noob Anime starters. Naruto is about ninjas and beating the bad guys with fancy techniques and an army load of flashbacks. If an Anime has a bad storyline, pretty much that Anime would end up crappy. Naruto started out very solidly and enticingly. A boy who has been an outcast of his village because of a demon seal, but yet despise all that, he still wants to become the Hokage, which is the leader of the village. The story is pretty decent and easily likable. But the bad parts about this Anime are the plot holes. You see a lot of meaningless repetitive flashbacks, which makes the solid storyline with holes everywhere, flashbacks every other episode and 5 episode long fights. What makes me look at this Anime in contempt is the characterization development. There are way too many characters, thus making the whole plot slow down, and give more flashbacks to postpone the storyline. Too many characters also lead to incapability of character growth. For example, Naruto seems never to learn from his mistakes. Yes, 2 years later, Shippudden came out, Naruto became 15 years old, and his personality is STILL the same; unable to refrain from himself from doing something stupid that would cause his whole team in disaster (And I thought they were suppose to be "Ninjas"). What also irritates me are the techniques. For some reason, everything is an upgraded version of the prior technique, which makes the character seems really banal. Rasengan to Odama Rasengan to Rasenshuriken. 5 Clones to 100 Clones, then went to 1000 Clones. It lacks originality. What exasperate me even more is that Naruto "God Modes" with his Rasengan. He's always getting beat up at first, then he beats the bad guy with a Rasengan when that guy didn't even take any crucial damage. Also, enemies who were super strong before, become disgustingly weak when they turn 'good'. You see this quite clearly with Gaara's character. Its rather sad and kind of annoying. Then there's the vice versa when characters just randomly decide to turn evil and they are horrendously god-moding strong, like Sasuke.

Bleach - It isn't terrible. In fact, it's almost addicting on a very superficial level. Sorry to all those who love this stuff, but I've seen too many Animes to consider it has anything for a lasting impression. An Anime's plot that has never been planned and the author just keeps coming up with story as he goes along, resulting one ridiculous storyline that barely explain each character or plot's development.First of all, I don't even know what is the main idea of this story. Naruto wants to become a Hokage, Luffy wants to become Pirate King. What are Ichigo's intentions and goals? So far, all he did was save Rukia, then repeating the same plot again by rescuing Orihime, and wane pathetically after losing a battle. The Anime has a really enticing opening, however, after the first plot and climax was over, things slowed and the ride became bumpy. In my opinion, there was really no need to further continue the story.Instead, they threw in plot twist after plot twist and a shit load of filler adventures and a whole barrage of characters in an attempt to sustain the viewer.
This Anime lacks originality. I can find the exact same elements in Yu Yu Hakusho. One more thing, the events in Bleach takes place in the same town, same country, and the same outer world, there are movements. It's basically everything thats happens in the same place. What about the the other countries? Why wheren't they attacked by hollows? Do hollows just only eat japanese ppl? This Anime is not well planned at all.


----

Most of all, the retarded fans.


Another friends opinion.

:

Naruto
-Naruto attracts retards
-Sakura gives me the shits
-Sasuke is really annoying
-Tsunade is just WTF
-I was like WTF when they grew up
-Orochimaru is so predictable
-Naruto is too overrated and it pisses me off
-The author gave Itachi the worst reason ever to kill his entire clan
-The Hyuuga eyes are retarded... when I first saw it in the manga I didn't know it was white... I just thought they had a small dot as the pupil...
-It's the only anime most of my friends know
-Most Narutards HATE One Piece for some reason
-Most Narutards don't make any sense
-When they grew up Naruto was still retarded and Sakura became even uglier



Another friends opinion.


Naruto
He's annoying
America killed him with "believe it"
The fanbase is shit
The fights are long and repetitive
Endless fillers
Too many flashbacks
Too much talking in the fights
Bleach
The arcs are repetitive
Fanbase is retarded
Ichigo never seems to get any stronger
Fights are long but not as bad as naruto
The characters lack a brain


And finally the book on it. By a certain someone.


The explanation are based on my understanding and experience in watching Naruto

Why Naruto sucks so much?

1. Flashbacks - Flashbacks are normal in many animes. However, Naruto is an exemption. The flashback last so long and most of the scenes are being repeated. Flashbacks in Naruto do not bear much significance in the story and yet I do not see the reason in dragging the flashbacks. Flashbacks in Naruto are boring unlike some flashbacks in other anime. Repeated flashbacks in the anime (repeated flashbacks are flashbacks that are shown in one episode and shown again in the other) are present and I find it insignificant in the story.

2. Character development - the show provides a very slow character development. Thus, creating long and boring episodes.









i love the silent awe of hypocrisy, you quote naruto to having stupid characters and bad animation, yet you like One piece, you accuse naruto fans of being unbearable, yet you lack an ounce of humility.

i can prove half the things you say here as being untrue but i don't have the time or patience to do it. you can insult a show and insult it's fans, BUT do you really think that you will get anything out of it? does it ease pain? no. in fact it causes pain, i don't expect an answer but i would like one. as a member of this community you shouldn't discriminate against certain people for what they like and don't like, the world is a cruel place and posts like yours only make it crueler, stop this violence and hatred towards other people, and accept them, until you do that, you aren't any better than a racist. I'm a naruto fan, not a narutard, unfortunately most of you can't tell the difference.

if you where asked whether you liked stereotypes or not, you would probably answer "no", yet on the internet you post multiple stereotypes about naruto fans, and that, my friend is hypocrisy.

an answer would be greatly appreciated.


p.s. i take responsibility of that little spamming thing

499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / karakura
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
I belive we should all forget our differences & attack the anti-anime fans! NARUTO FAN OR NOT!!!
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

bbbllleeeaaaccchhh wrote:

I belive we should all forget our differences & attack the anti-anime fans! NARUTO FAN OR NOT!!!


what? that's a bit redundent
do you mean the anime haters?
499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / karakura
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

artgeek707 wrote:


bbbllleeeaaaccchhh wrote:

I belive we should all forget our differences & attack the anti-anime fans! NARUTO FAN OR NOT!!!


what? that's a bit redundent
do you mean the anime haters?


u mean no 1 at ur school makes fun of anime fans? (The sure do at mine)
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

bbbllleeeaaaccchhh wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


bbbllleeeaaaccchhh wrote:

I belive we should all forget our differences & attack the anti-anime fans! NARUTO FAN OR NOT!!!


what? that's a bit redundent
do you mean the anime haters?


u mean no 1 at ur school makes fun of anime fans? (The sure do at mine)


Yeah I was confused at the anti anime fans bit. I just call them anime haters
but that's not the subject of this thread is it?
499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / karakura
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

SimplyBill wrote:


bbbllleeeaaaccchhh wrote:

I belive we should all forget our differences & attack the anti-anime fans! NARUTO FAN OR NOT!!!


Don't try to be a bigot obtruding a bigot. It is callow.


*Yes, I used the term "bigot"*


ok, im not trying to obtrude anyone or be a bigot, im just speaking my mind...i thought that was legal, but i guess it's not....

499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / karakura
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

artgeek707 wrote:


bbbllleeeaaaccchhh wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


bbbllleeeaaaccchhh wrote:

I belive we should all forget our differences & attack the anti-anime fans! NARUTO FAN OR NOT!!!


what? that's a bit redundent
do you mean the anime haters?


u mean no 1 at ur school makes fun of anime fans? (The sure do at mine)


Yeah I was confused at the anti anime fans bit. I just call them anime haters
but that's not the subject of this thread is it?


No, its not, but i just think its kind of stupid for naruto fans and non-naruto fans 2 fight, were all anime fans her right? So why does it matter what anime we watch
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

bbbllleeeaaaccchhh wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


bbbllleeeaaaccchhh wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


bbbllleeeaaaccchhh wrote:

I belive we should all forget our differences & attack the anti-anime fans! NARUTO FAN OR NOT!!!


what? that's a bit redundent
do you mean the anime haters?


u mean no 1 at ur school makes fun of anime fans? (The sure do at mine)


Yeah I was confused at the anti anime fans bit. I just call them anime haters
but that's not the subject of this thread is it?


No, its not, but i just think its kind of stupid for naruto fans and non-naruto fans 2 fight, were all anime fans her right? So why does it matter what anime we watch


well I'm not a hater of Naruto, but some of the extreme fans annoy me. The ones who claims it's the best show ever, imitate the characters ALL THE TIME, tell people that any other anime sucks even if they haven't watched it. In reality I think Naruto is an average shounen show that receives way too much credit. Anyway it's a forum. Is discussing the strengths and weaknesses of a show comparitivly more or less pointless than the forum games section of threads about the best eye color of anime
499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / karakura
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

artgeek707 wrote:


bbbllleeeaaaccchhh wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


bbbllleeeaaaccchhh wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


bbbllleeeaaaccchhh wrote:

I belive we should all forget our differences & attack the anti-anime fans! NARUTO FAN OR NOT!!!


what? that's a bit redundent
do you mean the anime haters?


u mean no 1 at ur school makes fun of anime fans? (The sure do at mine)


Yeah I was confused at the anti anime fans bit. I just call them anime haters
but that's not the subject of this thread is it?


No, its not, but i just think its kind of stupid for naruto fans and non-naruto fans 2 fight, were all anime fans her right? So why does it matter what anime we watch


well I'm not a hater of Naruto, but some of the extreme fans annoy me. The ones who claims it's the best show ever, imitate the characters ALL THE TIME, tell people that any other anime sucks even if they haven't watched it. In reality I think Naruto is an average shounen show that receives way too much credit. Anyway it's a forum. Is discussing the strengths and weaknesses of a show comparitivly more or less pointless than the forum games section of threads about the best eye color of anime


true...very true... Naruto fans get 2 extreme sometimes (Sadly, i used 2 be 1 of thse people) & i do now think there r a lot better animes out there (Ouran, futakoi,yu yu hakusho, etc.) but i still like naruto, just not obssesive.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.