First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why people think Naruto Sucks.
Posted 5/24/08

Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:



Your hypocrisy make me want to regurgitate.

1. You say that you are "too lazy" and don't have the time to prove how One Piece is worse than Naruto

2. You replied to many of other people's posts. It is evident that yo have all the time in the world and that you are not lazy whatsoever.

To me, it seems like it's YOU who's a hypocrite. People tend to avoid advices from hypocrites like yourself. Why do you insist upon proving your own hypocrisy? Please refrain from babbling useless and illogical words. Next time you reply, PROVE how One Piece is worse than Naruto. Apparantly, you are not lazy and you have a lot of time.


You wan't me to prove it, FINE!

one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good, as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion. the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece. the characters that have any fighting talent, have no room for improvement and have little to no potential, because from the beginning they are already quite powerful. (don't get me wrong, i like one piece)

Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time, the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together, and lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)



one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good,


If you really watched animes before, the dates has VERY LITTLE to do with the quality of the show. That's hypothesis itself is pretty pathetic.


as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion.


You made me lol there. Did you see the unbelievable number of flaws in Naruto's animation? Did you see Naruto's head disappearing in one episode? Did you see sasuke's distorted face? Did you see Orochimaru's distorted face? Don't tell me shit about how naruto characters look better.


the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece.


You made me lol again. Did you see Naruto's moves? Luffy has WAY MORE moves than naruto. The only thing that naruto can actually do it shadow clone, rasengan, and shuriken rasengan. That's just retarded.


Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time,


Yea right. After the time-skip, the only new move that Naruto learned was that huge rasengan. That's the only thing he can do.


the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together,


That didn't prove anything. One Piece characters have personalities too


lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)


Are you saying that people don't die in One Piece? I don't know where you got that from. Also, characters that die doesn't make an anime any better.
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

x0lqtpiel0x wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:



You wan't me to prove it, FINE!

one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good, as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion. the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece. the characters that have any fighting talent, have no room for improvement and have little to no potential, because from the beginning they are already quite powerful. (don't get me wrong, i like one piece)

Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time, the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together, and lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)


Have you seen one piece? Just a question....


yes
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:



Your hypocrisy make me want to regurgitate.

1. You say that you are "too lazy" and don't have the time to prove how One Piece is worse than Naruto

2. You replied to many of other people's posts. It is evident that yo have all the time in the world and that you are not lazy whatsoever.

To me, it seems like it's YOU who's a hypocrite. People tend to avoid advices from hypocrites like yourself. Why do you insist upon proving your own hypocrisy? Please refrain from babbling useless and illogical words. Next time you reply, PROVE how One Piece is worse than Naruto. Apparantly, you are not lazy and you have a lot of time.


You wan't me to prove it, FINE!

one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good, as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion. the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece. the characters that have any fighting talent, have no room for improvement and have little to no potential, because from the beginning they are already quite powerful. (don't get me wrong, i like one piece)

Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time, the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together, and lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)



one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good,


If you really watched animes before, the dates has VERY LITTLE to do with the quality of the show. That's hypothesis itself is pretty pathetic.


as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion.


You made me lol there. Did you see the unbelievable number of flaws in Naruto's animation? Did you see Naruto's head disappearing in one episode? Did you see sasuke's distorted face? Did you see Orochimaru's distorted face? Don't tell me shit about how naruto characters look better.


the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece.


You made me lol again. Did you see Naruto's moves? Luffy has WAY MORE moves than naruto. The only thing that naruto can actually do it shadow clone, rasengan, and shuriken rasengan. That's just retarded.


Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time,


Yea right. After the time-skip, the only new move that Naruto learned was that huge rasengan. That's the only thing he can do.


the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together,


That didn't prove anything. One Piece characters have personalities too


lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)


Are you saying that people don't die in One Piece? I don't know where you got that from. Also, characters that die doesn't make an anime any better.


yes, the quality of the show has nothing to do with dates, but the quality of the ANIMATION has everything to do

as for moves, luffy's moves are the same thing with different names, and it all goes back to his, gum-gum abilities, he has no secret weapons, as for naruto, he has the rasengan and it's multiple forms, he can summon, he has shadow clones and he can use weapons, not to mention the fox moves

for the personalities, im just saying that sometimes it feels a little odd, thats all

and for dieing, yes the bad guys die, but it takes like 99 tries for them to finally die, and a lot of them seem really....uh...gay (no offense), like buggy, and that guy from baroque works, who dresses in drag
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

x0lqtpiel0x wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


x0lqtpiel0x wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:



You wan't me to prove it, FINE!

one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good, as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion. the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece. the characters that have any fighting talent, have no room for improvement and have little to no potential, because from the beginning they are already quite powerful. (don't get me wrong, i like one piece)

Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time, the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together, and lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)


Have you seen one piece? Just a question....


yes


All of the episodes that are out?


no, i'm not a major one piece fan
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

x0lqtpiel0x wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


no, i'm not a major one piece fan


That may be your problem right there. I'm not going to bash you because I have no idea what OP is about. I've never even seen an episode of OP (I would like too) Lol. I am more of a naruto fan.

Please keep in mind that the two people that you are arguing with have both seen naruto, that gives them an advantage.

Maybe you should watch more of OP before saying which anime is better?



you asked me if I'd seen every episode not any episodes, i've seen a nice bit of one piece
Posted 5/24/08

Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:



Your hypocrisy make me want to regurgitate.

1. You say that you are "too lazy" and don't have the time to prove how One Piece is worse than Naruto

2. You replied to many of other people's posts. It is evident that yo have all the time in the world and that you are not lazy whatsoever.

To me, it seems like it's YOU who's a hypocrite. People tend to avoid advices from hypocrites like yourself. Why do you insist upon proving your own hypocrisy? Please refrain from babbling useless and illogical words. Next time you reply, PROVE how One Piece is worse than Naruto. Apparantly, you are not lazy and you have a lot of time.


You wan't me to prove it, FINE!

one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good, as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion. the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece. the characters that have any fighting talent, have no room for improvement and have little to no potential, because from the beginning they are already quite powerful. (don't get me wrong, i like one piece)

Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time, the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together, and lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)



one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good,


If you really watched animes before, the dates has VERY LITTLE to do with the quality of the show. That's hypothesis itself is pretty pathetic.


as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion.


You made me lol there. Did you see the unbelievable number of flaws in Naruto's animation? Did you see Naruto's head disappearing in one episode? Did you see sasuke's distorted face? Did you see Orochimaru's distorted face? Don't tell me shit about how naruto characters look better.


the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece.


You made me lol again. Did you see Naruto's moves? Luffy has WAY MORE moves than naruto. The only thing that naruto can actually do it shadow clone, rasengan, and shuriken rasengan. That's just retarded.


Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time,


Yea right. After the time-skip, the only new move that Naruto learned was that huge rasengan. That's the only thing he can do.


the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together,


That didn't prove anything. One Piece characters have personalities too


lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)


Are you saying that people don't die in One Piece? I don't know where you got that from. Also, characters that die doesn't make an anime any better.


yes, the quality of the show has nothing to do with dates, but the quality of the ANIMATION has everything to do

as for moves, luffy's moves are the same thing with different names, and it all goes back to his, gum-gum abilities, he has no secret weapons, as for naruto, he has the rasengan and it's multiple forms, he can summon, he has shadow clones and he can use weapons, not to mention the fox moves

for the personalities, im just saying that sometimes it feels a little odd, thats all

and for dieing, yes the bad guys die, but it takes like 99 tries for them to finally die, and a lot of them seem really....uh...gay (no offense), like buggy, and that guy from baroque works, who dresses in drag


I pointed out 6 problems with your refutation and you replied with 4. That alone proves how One Piece is better than Naruto. If Naruto was truly better than One Piece, you would be able to refute all of the 6 points without a problem.
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:

168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:



Your hypocrisy make me want to regurgitate.

1. You say that you are "too lazy" and don't have the time to prove how One Piece is worse than Naruto

2. You replied to many of other people's posts. It is evident that yo have all the time in the world and that you are not lazy whatsoever.

To me, it seems like it's YOU who's a hypocrite. People tend to avoid advices from hypocrites like yourself. Why do you insist upon proving your own hypocrisy? Please refrain from babbling useless and illogical words. Next time you reply, PROVE how One Piece is worse than Naruto. Apparantly, you are not lazy and you have a lot of time.


You wan't me to prove it, FINE!

one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good, as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion. the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece. the characters that have any fighting talent, have no room for improvement and have little to no potential, because from the beginning they are already quite powerful. (don't get me wrong, i like one piece)

Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time, the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together, and lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)



one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good,


If you really watched animes before, the dates has VERY LITTLE to do with the quality of the show. That's hypothesis itself is pretty pathetic.


as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion.


You made me lol there. Did you see the unbelievable number of flaws in Naruto's animation? Did you see Naruto's head disappearing in one episode? Did you see sasuke's distorted face? Did you see Orochimaru's distorted face? Don't tell me shit about how naruto characters look better.


the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece.


You made me lol again. Did you see Naruto's moves? Luffy has WAY MORE moves than naruto. The only thing that naruto can actually do it shadow clone, rasengan, and shuriken rasengan. That's just retarded.


Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time,


Yea right. After the time-skip, the only new move that Naruto learned was that huge rasengan. That's the only thing he can do.


the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together,


That didn't prove anything. One Piece characters have personalities too


lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)


Are you saying that people don't die in One Piece? I don't know where you got that from. Also, characters that die doesn't make an anime any better.


yes, the quality of the show has nothing to do with dates, but the quality of the ANIMATION has everything to do

as for moves, luffy's moves are the same thing with different names, and it all goes back to his, gum-gum abilities, he has no secret weapons, as for naruto, he has the rasengan and it's multiple forms, he can summon, he has shadow clones and he can use weapons, not to mention the fox moves

for the personalities, im just saying that sometimes it feels a little odd, thats all

and for dieing, yes the bad guys die, but it takes like 99 tries for them to finally die, and a lot of them seem really....uh...gay (no offense), like buggy, and that guy from baroque works, who dresses in drag


I pointed out 6 problems with your refutation and you replied with 4. That alone proves how One Piece is better than Naruto. If Naruto was truly better than One Piece, you would be able to refute all of the 6 points without a problem.


sorry i missed 2 of them, it's all the same color it's hard to see

in the time skip naruto only got the ABILITY OF THE ODAMA RASENGAN, it's not the only thing he gained out of it, he also matured and learned to use strategy, which are much more important than any ability

as for the "deformity" these will be explained as follows

1- the blast from an explosion made by naruto caused this, it's not a problem with the art, it's the laws of physics

2- he got punched in the stomach, that's a reasonable way for him to look

3- it's a movement for a technique

4- he's being punched in the face unexpectedly, his face changes in the next second

5- split second angle

6- same as above

7- same as above

8- it changes in the next second, (i checked)

9- another technique (it makes his face swell up for a second)

10-angle

11- i've seen the same thing in one piece, every anime has one episode where they forget to add some body part(besidess it was only for a second)

12- he's underwater, things underwater look distorted

13 WTF?
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / above u!
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08
NARUTO SUCKS I HATE IT FROM THE BEGINER
AND THE STORY MANY PEOPLE SAID IT'S BORING
PLUS I CONFUSE WHY THERE STILL SOME PEPOLE LIKE NARUTO????

AND i LIKE ANIME BLEACH THE BEST THEN NARUTO 10000000000000000000 HUNDRED TIMES
Posted 5/24/08

Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:



Your hypocrisy make me want to regurgitate.

1. You say that you are "too lazy" and don't have the time to prove how One Piece is worse than Naruto

2. You replied to many of other people's posts. It is evident that yo have all the time in the world and that you are not lazy whatsoever.

To me, it seems like it's YOU who's a hypocrite. People tend to avoid advices from hypocrites like yourself. Why do you insist upon proving your own hypocrisy? Please refrain from babbling useless and illogical words. Next time you reply, PROVE how One Piece is worse than Naruto. Apparantly, you are not lazy and you have a lot of time.


You wan't me to prove it, FINE!

one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good, as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion. the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece. the characters that have any fighting talent, have no room for improvement and have little to no potential, because from the beginning they are already quite powerful. (don't get me wrong, i like one piece)

Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time, the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together, and lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)



one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good,


If you really watched animes before, the dates has VERY LITTLE to do with the quality of the show. That's hypothesis itself is pretty pathetic.


as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion.


You made me lol there. Did you see the unbelievable number of flaws in Naruto's animation? Did you see Naruto's head disappearing in one episode? Did you see sasuke's distorted face? Did you see Orochimaru's distorted face? Don't tell me shit about how naruto characters look better.


the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece.


You made me lol again. Did you see Naruto's moves? Luffy has WAY MORE moves than naruto. The only thing that naruto can actually do it shadow clone, rasengan, and shuriken rasengan. That's just retarded.


Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time,


Yea right. After the time-skip, the only new move that Naruto learned was that huge rasengan. That's the only thing he can do.


the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together,


That didn't prove anything. One Piece characters have personalities too


lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)


Are you saying that people don't die in One Piece? I don't know where you got that from. Also, characters that die doesn't make an anime any better.


yes, the quality of the show has nothing to do with dates, but the quality of the ANIMATION has everything to do

as for moves, luffy's moves are the same thing with different names, and it all goes back to his, gum-gum abilities, he has no secret weapons, as for naruto, he has the rasengan and it's multiple forms, he can summon, he has shadow clones and he can use weapons, not to mention the fox moves

for the personalities, im just saying that sometimes it feels a little odd, thats all

and for dieing, yes the bad guys die, but it takes like 99 tries for them to finally die, and a lot of them seem really....uh...gay (no offense), like buggy, and that guy from baroque works, who dresses in drag


I pointed out 6 problems with your refutation and you replied with 4. That alone proves how One Piece is better than Naruto. If Naruto was truly better than One Piece, you would be able to refute all of the 6 points without a problem.


sorry i missed 2 of them, it's all the same color it's hard to see

in the time skip naruto only got the ABILITY OF THE ODAMA RASENGAN, it's not the only thing he gained out of it, he also matured and learned to use strategy, which are much more important than any ability

as for the "deformity" these will be explained as follows

1- the blast from an explosion made by naruto caused this, it's not a problem with the art, it's the laws of physics

2- he got punched in the stomach, that's a reasonable way for him to look

3- it's a movement for a technique

4- he's being punched in the face unexpectedly, his face changes in the next second

5- split second angle

6- same as above

7- same as above

8- it changes in the next second, (i checked)

9- another technique (it makes his face swell up for a second)

10-angle

11- i've seen the same thing in one piece, every anime has one episode where they forget to add some body part(besidess it was only for a second)

12- he's underwater, things underwater look distorted

13 WTF?



in the time skip naruto only got the ABILITY OF THE ODAMA RASENGAN, it's not the only thing he gained out of it, he also matured and learned to use strategy, which are much more important than any ability


Wow ! He learned SO MUCH, considering that he mastered the rasengan in ONE WEEK ! Wow ! He learns so FAST !


as for moves, luffy's moves are the same thing with different names, and it all goes back to his, gum-gum abilities, he has no secret weapons, as for naruto, he has the rasengan and it's multiple forms, he can summon, he has shadow clones and he can use weapons, not to mention the fox moves


Same thing with different names? Really, that's just stupid. Then naruto's moves are also the same. They just have different names. This kind of logic fails.


for the personalities, im just saying that sometimes it feels a little odd, thats all


Let's talk about people in Naruto. I think people's in OP are much less annoying than the "gay naruto, whore sakura, and emo sasuke".


and for dieing, yes the bad guys die, but it takes like 99 tries for them to finally die, and a lot of them seem really....uh...gay (no offense), like buggy, and that guy from baroque works, who dresses in drag


As I said before, dying has nothing to do with the quality of an anime.


yes, the quality of the show has nothing to do with dates, but the quality of the ANIMATION has everything to do


(Look below)

1 - Uh... okay. When there's an explosion nearby, your face gets deformed that much --__--;;. okay. The law of physics is really bazaar. It's so bazaar that it's unbelievable.

2 - Yep. When he gets punched in the stomach, his eyes become 5 times larger and his mouth shrinks. That's really reasonable.

3 - Okay. When you are performing a technique, your head gets severed from your body, and turns nearly upside down. What a technique.

4 - Yep. Your face is similar to a sponge. When you punch someone's face, it pushes right in, like a cusion.

5 - Yep. Your pupil disappears in a split second angle.

6 - Yep. Your hair somehow grows longer in a split second.

7 - Uh... yea. Your face somehow gets distorted in a split second... i think.

8 - It doesn't matter if it changes in the next second. The artwork is POORLY done.

9 - Aw come on. A technique doesn't make your lips, nose and eyes get all distorted. That's just BS.

10 - LMAO ! ANGLE? Wow... That's the lamest one so far. So your face somehow changes that much because of the angle? Come on. I thought you were more logical than that.

11 - You've seen the same thing in one piece? where? You've got no proof. Your point is invalid.

12 - You're right. When you look at people underwater, things get SO DISTORTED that people's cheeks some how disappear.

13 - WTF indeed.

168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:



Your hypocrisy make me want to regurgitate.

1. You say that you are "too lazy" and don't have the time to prove how One Piece is worse than Naruto

2. You replied to many of other people's posts. It is evident that yo have all the time in the world and that you are not lazy whatsoever.

To me, it seems like it's YOU who's a hypocrite. Peopl
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:



Your hypocrisy make me want to regurgitate.

1. You say that you are "too lazy" and don't have the time to prove how One Piece is worse than Naruto

2. You replied to many of other people's posts. It is evident that yo have all the time in the world and that you are not lazy whatsoever.

To me, it seems like it's YOU who's a hypocrite. People tend to avoid advices from hypocrites like yourself. Why do you insist upon proving your own hypocrisy? Please refrain from babbling useless and illogical words. Next time you reply, PROVE how One Piece is worse than Naruto. Apparantly, you are not lazy and you have a lot of time.


You wan't me to prove it, FINE!

one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good, as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion. the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece. the characters that have any fighting talent, have no room for improvement and have little to no potential, because from the beginning they are already quite powerful. (don't get me wrong, i like one piece)

Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time, the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together, and lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)



one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good,


If you really watched animes before, the dates has VERY LITTLE to do with the quality of the show. That's hypothesis itself is pretty pathetic.


as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion.


You made me lol there. Did you see the unbelievable number of flaws in Naruto's animation? Did you see Naruto's head disappearing in one episode? Did you see sasuke's distorted face? Did you see Orochimaru's distorted face? Don't tell me shit about how naruto characters look better.


the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece.


You made me lol again. Did you see Naruto's moves? Luffy has WAY MORE moves than naruto. The only thing that naruto can actually do it shadow clone, rasengan, and shuriken rasengan. That's just retarded.


Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time,


Yea right. After the time-skip, the only new move that Naruto learned was that huge rasengan. That's the only thing he can do.


the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together,


That didn't prove anything. One Piece characters have personalities too


lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)


Are you saying that people don't die in One Piece? I don't know where you got that from. Also, characters that die doesn't make an anime any better.


yes, the quality of the show has nothing to do with dates, but the quality of the ANIMATION has everything to do

as for moves, luffy's moves are the same thing with different names, and it all goes back to his, gum-gum abilities, he has no secret weapons, as for naruto, he has the rasengan and it's multiple forms, he can summon, he has shadow clones and he can use weapons, not to mention the fox moves

for the personalities, im just saying that sometimes it feels a little odd, thats all

and for dieing, yes the bad guys die, but it takes like 99 tries for them to finally die, and a lot of them seem really....uh...gay (no offense), like buggy, and that guy from baroque works, who dresses in drag


I pointed out 6 problems with your refutation and you replied with 4. That alone proves how One Piece is better than Naruto. If Naruto was truly better than One Piece, you would be able to refute all of the 6 points without a problem.


sorry i missed 2 of them, it's all the same color it's hard to see

in the time skip naruto only got the ABILITY OF THE ODAMA RASENGAN, it's not the only thing he gained out of it, he also matured and learned to use strategy, which are much more important than any ability

as for the "deformity" these will be explained as follows

1- the blast from an explosion made by naruto caused this, it's not a problem with the art, it's the laws of physics

2- he got punched in the stomach, that's a reasonable way for him to look

3- it's a movement for a technique

4- he's being punched in the face unexpectedly, his face changes in the next second

5- split second angle

6- same as above

7- same as above

8- it changes in the next second, (i checked)

9- another technique (it makes his face swell up for a second)

10-angle

11- i've seen the same thing in one piece, every anime has one episode where they forget to add some body part(besidess it was only for a second)

12- he's underwater, things underwater look distorted

13 WTF?



in the time skip naruto only got the ABILITY OF THE ODAMA RASENGAN, it's not the only thing he gained out of it, he also matured and learned to use strategy, which are much more important than any ability


Wow ! He learned SO MUCH, considering that he mastered the rasengan in ONE WEEK ! Wow ! He learns so FAST !


as for moves, luffy's moves are the same thing with different names, and it all goes back to his, gum-gum abilities, he has no secret weapons, as for naruto, he has the rasengan and it's multiple forms, he can summon, he has shadow clones and he can use weapons, not to mention the fox moves


Same thing with different names? Really, that's just stupid. Then naruto's moves are also the same. They just have different names. This kind of logic f
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the internet
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:



Your hypocrisy make me want to regurgitate.

1. You say that you are "too lazy" and don't have the time to prove how One Piece is worse than Naruto

2. You replied to many of other people's posts. It is evident that yo have all the time in the world and that you are not lazy whatsoever.

To me, it seems like it's YOU who's a hypocrite. People tend to avoid advices from hypocrites like yourself. Why do you insist upon proving your own hypocrisy? Please refrain from babbling useless and illogical words. Next time you reply, PROVE how One Piece is worse than Naruto. Apparantly, you are not lazy and you have a lot of time.


You wan't me to prove it, FINE!

one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good, as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion. the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece. the characters that have any fighting talent, have no room for improvement and have little to no potential, because from the beginning they are already quite powerful. (don't get me wrong, i like one piece)

Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time, the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together, and lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)



one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good,


If you really watched animes before, the dates has VERY LITTLE to do with the quality of the show. That's hypothesis itself is pretty pathetic.


as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion.


You made me lol there. Did you see the unbelievable number of flaws in Naruto's animation? Did you see Naruto's head disappearing in one episode? Did you see sasuke's distorted face? Did you see Orochimaru's distorted face? Don't tell me shit about how naruto characters look better.


the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece.


You made me lol again. Did you see Naruto's moves? Luffy has WAY MORE moves than naruto. The only thing that naruto can actually do it shadow clone, rasengan, and shuriken rasengan. That's just retarded.


Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time,


Yea right. After the time-skip, the only new move that Naruto learned was that huge rasengan. That's the only thing he can do.


the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together,


That didn't prove anything. One Piece characters have personalities too


lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)


Are you saying that people don't die in One Piece? I don't know where you got that from. Also, characters that die doesn't make an anime any better.


yes, the quality of the show has nothing to do with dates, but the quality of the ANIMATION has everything to do

as for moves, luffy's moves are the same thing with different names, and it all goes back to his, gum-gum abilities, he has no secret weapons, as for naruto, he has the rasengan and it's multiple forms, he can summon, he has shadow clones and he can use weapons, not to mention the fox moves

for the personalities, im just saying that sometimes it feels a little odd, thats all

and for dieing, yes the bad guys die, but it takes like 99 tries for them to finally die, and a lot of them seem really....uh...gay (no offense), like buggy, and that guy from baroque works, who dresses in drag


I pointed out 6 problems with your refutation and you replied with 4. That alone proves how One Piece is better than Naruto. If Naruto was truly better than One Piece, you would be able to refute all of the 6 points without a problem.


sorry i missed 2 of them, it's all the same color it's hard to see

in the time skip naruto only got the ABILITY OF THE ODAMA RASENGAN, it's not the only thing he gained out of it, he also matured and learned to use strategy, which are much more important than any ability

as for the "deformity" these will be explained as follows

1- the blast from an explosion made by naruto caused this, it's not a problem with the art, it's the laws of physics

2- he got punched in the stomach, that's a reasonable way for him to look

3- it's a movement for a technique

4- he's being punched in the face unexpectedly, his face changes in the next second

5- split second angle

6- same as above

7- same as above

8- it changes in the next second, (i checked)

9- another technique (it makes his face swell up for a second)

10-angle

11- i've seen the same thing in one piece, every anime has one episode where they forget to add some body part(besidess it was only for a second)

12- he's underwater, things underwater look distorted

13 WTF?



in the time skip naruto only got the ABILITY OF THE ODAMA RASENGAN, it's not the only thing he gained out of it, he also matured and learned to use strategy, which are much more important than any ability


Wow ! He learned SO MUCH, considering that he mastered the rasengan in ONE WEEK ! Wow ! He learns so FAST !


as for moves, luffy's moves are the same thing with different names, and it all goes back to his, gum-gum abilities, he has no secret weapons, as for naruto, he has the rasengan and it's multiple forms, he can summon, he has shadow clones and he can use weapons, not to mention the fox moves


Same thing with different names? Really, that's just stupid. Then naruto's moves are also the same. They just have different names. This kind of logic fails.


for the personalities, im just saying that sometimes it feels a little odd, thats all


Let's talk about people in Naruto. I think people's in OP are much less annoying than the "gay naruto, whore sakura, and emo sasuke".


and for dieing, yes the bad guys die, but it takes like 99 tries for them to finally die, and a lot of them seem really....uh...gay (no offense), like buggy, and that guy from baroque works, who dresses in drag


As I said before, dying has nothing to do with the quality of an anime.


yes, the quality of the show has nothing to do with dates, but the quality of the ANIMATION has everything to do


(Look below)

1 - Uh... okay. When there's an explosion nearby, your face gets deformed that much --__--;;. okay. The law of physics is really bazaar. It's so bazaar that it's unbelievable.

2 - Yep. When he gets punched in the stomach, his eyes become 5 times larger and his mouth shrinks. That's really reasonable.

3 - Okay. When you are performing a technique, your head gets severed from your body, and turns nearly upside down. What a technique.

4 - Yep. Your face is similar to a sponge. When you punch someone's face, it pushes right in, like a cushion.

5 - Yep. Your pupil disappears in a split second angle.

6 - Yep. Your hair somehow grows longer in a split second.

7 - Uh... yea. Your face somehow gets distorted in a split second... i think.

8 - It doesn't matter if it changes in the next second. The artwork is POORLY done.

9 - Aw come on. A technique doesn't make your lips, nose and eyes get all distorted. That's just BS.

10 - LMAO ! ANGLE? Wow... That's the lamest one so far. So your face somehow changes that much because of the angle? Come on. I thought you were more logical than that.

11 - You've seen the same thing in one piece? where? You've got no proof. Your point is invalid.

12 - You're right. When you look at people underwater, things get SO DISTORTED that people's cheeks some how disappear.

13 - WTF indeed.



this really isn't fair, anything i prove wrong about one piece, you can just deny with the "oh it's his art style" and "oh he's made out of rubber" that art style is bullshit, the entire show looks like one big mistake

as for this

1- it's the wind pushing against his skin, dipshit

2- luffy's mouth becomes 5x times bigger when he eats, as does usopps

3-i can do that

4- rubber man bullshit! is just as comparable

5- his hair is covering the pupil stupid-ass

6- his hair was like that for the chunin exam finals

7- it's an opening, opening's never make sense

8- it's to show movement, sometimes things need to be put a little distorted to make it more realistic

9- when you're pulling a sword out your throat, yeah it does

10- it is the angle

11- you've got no proof that this wasn't photo shopped

12-it's moving water

13- i meant WTF, what's wrong with that?

either way, if you don't like the show DON"T WATCH IT!!!
Posted 5/24/08

Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:


Minato_Namikaze wrote:


Moros wrote:



Your hypocrisy make me want to regurgitate.

1. You say that you are "too lazy" and don't have the time to prove how One Piece is worse than Naruto

2. You replied to many of other people's posts. It is evident that yo have all the time in the world and that you are not lazy whatsoever.

To me, it seems like it's YOU who's a hypocrite. People tend to avoid advices from hypocrites like yourself. Why do you insist upon proving your own hypocrisy? Please refrain from babbling useless and illogical words. Next time you reply, PROVE how One Piece is worse than Naruto. Apparantly, you are not lazy and you have a lot of time.


You wan't me to prove it, FINE!

one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good, as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion. the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece. the characters that have any fighting talent, have no room for improvement and have little to no potential, because from the beginning they are already quite powerful. (don't get me wrong, i like one piece)

Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time, the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together, and lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)



one piece came out in japan in 1997 naruto came out in 1999, the animation on one piece was inferior to the animation on naruto because it came out before, it slowly started getting better animation but the first 50+ episodes were released before naruto as such the animation is not as good,


If you really watched animes before, the dates has VERY LITTLE to do with the quality of the show. That's hypothesis itself is pretty pathetic.


as for the characters, in one piece the characters are pirates as original as it may be it is extremely childish, the characters are drawn completley out of proportion.


You made me lol there. Did you see the unbelievable number of flaws in Naruto's animation? Did you see Naruto's head disappearing in one episode? Did you see sasuke's distorted face? Did you see Orochimaru's distorted face? Don't tell me shit about how naruto characters look better.


the characters also only have one ability (gum-gum fruit, swords, lies, etc.) many of which would be completely useless outside of one piece.


You made me lol again. Did you see Naruto's moves? Luffy has WAY MORE moves than naruto. The only thing that naruto can actually do it shadow clone, rasengan, and shuriken rasengan. That's just retarded.


Naruto, is in fact quite the opposite, as the characters have multiple abilities that grow gradually over time,


Yea right. After the time-skip, the only new move that Naruto learned was that huge rasengan. That's the only thing he can do.


the characters have personalities, that don't clash with each other but instead mix together,


That didn't prove anything. One Piece characters have personalities too


lastly poeple actually die in Naruto (bad-guy wise)


Are you saying that people don't die in One Piece? I don't know where you got that from. Also, characters that die doesn't make an anime any better.


yes, the quality of the show has nothing to do with dates, but the quality of the ANIMATION has everything to do

as for moves, luffy's moves are the same thing with different names, and it all goes back to his, gum-gum abilities, he has no secret weapons, as for naruto, he has the rasengan and it's multiple forms, he can summon, he has shadow clones and he can use weapons, not to mention the fox moves

for the personalities, im just saying that sometimes it feels a little odd, thats all

and for dieing, yes the bad guys die, but it takes like 99 tries for them to finally die, and a lot of them seem really....uh...gay (no offense), like buggy, and that guy from baroque works, who dresses in drag


I pointed out 6 problems with your refutation and you replied with 4. That alone proves how One Piece is better than Naruto. If Naruto was truly better than One Piece, you would be able to refute all of the 6 points without a problem.


sorry i missed 2 of them, it's all the same color it's hard to see

in the time skip naruto only got the ABILITY OF THE ODAMA RASENGAN, it's not the only thing he gained out of it, he also matured and learned to use strategy, which are much more important than any ability

as for the "deformity" these will be explained as follows

1- the blast from an explosion made by naruto caused this, it's not a problem with the art, it's the laws of physics

2- he got punched in the stomach, that's a reasonable way for him to look

3- it's a movement for a technique

4- he's being punched in the face unexpectedly, his face changes in the next second

5- split second angle

6- same as above

7- same as above

8- it changes in the next second, (i checked)

9- another technique (it makes his face swell up for a second)

10-angle

11- i've seen the same thing in one piece, every anime has one episode where they forget to add some body part(besidess it was only for a second)

12- he's underwater, things underwater look distorted

13 WTF?



in the time skip naruto only got the ABILITY OF THE ODAMA RASENGAN, it's not the only thing he gained out of it, he also matured and learned to use strategy, which are much more important than any ability


Wow ! He learned SO MUCH, considering that he mastered the rasengan in ONE WEEK ! Wow ! He learns so FAST !


as for moves, luffy's moves are the same thing with different names, and it all goes back to his, gum-gum abilities, he has no secret weapons, as for naruto, he has the rasengan and it's multiple forms, he can summon, he has shadow clones and he can use weapons, not to mention the fox moves


Same thing with different names? Really, that's just stupid. Then naruto's moves are also the same. They just have different names. This kind of logic fails.


for the personalities, im just saying that sometimes it feels a little odd, thats all


Let's talk about people in Naruto. I think people's in OP are much less annoying than the "gay naruto, whore sakura, and emo sasuke".


and for dieing, yes the bad guys die, but it takes like 99 tries for them to finally die, and a lot of them seem really....uh...gay (no offense), like buggy, and that guy from baroque works, who dresses in drag


As I said before, dying has nothing to do with the quality of an anime.


yes, the quality of the show has nothing to do with dates, but the quality of the ANIMATION has everything to do


(Look below)

1 - Uh... okay. When there's an explosion nearby, your face gets deformed that much --__--;;. okay. The law of physics is really bazaar. It's so bazaar that it's unbelievable.

2 - Yep. When he gets punched in the stomach, his eyes become 5 times larger and his mouth shrinks. That's really reasonable.

3 - Okay. When you are performing a technique, your head gets severed from your body, and turns nearly upside down. What a technique.

4 - Yep. Your face is similar to a sponge. When you punch someone's face, it pushes right in, like a cushion.

5 - Yep. Your pupil disappears in a split second angle.

6 - Yep. Your hair somehow grows longer in a split second.

7 - Uh... yea. Your face somehow gets distorted in a split second... i think.

8 - It doesn't matter if it changes in the next second. The artwork is POORLY done.

9 - Aw come on. A technique doesn't make your lips, nose and eyes get all distorted. That's just BS.

10 - LMAO ! ANGLE? Wow... That's the lamest one so far. So your face somehow changes that much because of the angle? Come on. I thought you were more logical than that.

11 - You've seen the same thing in one piece? where? You've got no proof. Your point is invalid.

12 - You're right. When you look at people underwater, things get SO DISTORTED that people's cheeks some how disappear.

13 - WTF indeed.



this really isn't fair, anything i prove wrong about one piece, you can just deny with the "oh it's his art style" and "oh he's made out of rubber" that art style is bullshit, the entire show looks like one big mistake

as for this

1- it's the wind pushing against his skin, dipshit

2- luffy's mouth becomes 5x times bigger when he eats, as does usopps

3-i can do that

4- rubber man bullshit! is just as comparable

5- his hair is covering the pupil stupid-ass

6- his hair was like that for the chunin exam finals

7- it's an opening, opening's never make sense

8- it's to show movement, sometimes things need to be put a little distorted to make it more realistic

9- when you're pulling a sword out your throat, yeah it does

10- it is the angle

11- you've got no proof that this wasn't photo shopped

12-it's moving water

13- i meant WTF, what's wrong with that?

either way, if you don't like the show DON"T WATCH IT!!!



this really isn't fair, anything i prove wrong about one piece, you can just deny with the "oh it's his art style" and "oh he's made out of rubber" that art style is bullshit, the entire show looks like one big mistake


You fucking fail. This didn't prove anything, nor did it refute any of my points.



as for this

1- it's the wind pushing against his skin, dipshit

2- luffy's mouth becomes 5x times bigger when he eats, as does usopps

3-i can do that

4- rubber man bullshit! is just as comparable

5- his hair is covering the pupil stupid-ass

6- his hair was like that for the chunin exam finals

7- it's an opening, opening's never make sense

8- it's to show movement, sometimes things need to be put a little distorted to make it more realistic

9- when you're pulling a sword out your throat, yeah it does

10- it is the angle

11- you've got no proof that this wasn't photo shopped

12-it's moving water

13- i meant WTF, what's wrong with that?


1 - WOW ! That's amazing wind pushing against his skin could distort his face THAT MUCH? I never knew that was possible !

2 - The author INTENDED to do that. Do you think that the author of naruto intended to make Sasuke's face retarded? Don't think so. Think before you type, fucktard.

3 - lol. I'm glad you can sever your fucking head from your body. Stop sprouting bullshit, faggot.

4 - Again, the author intended to do that. You are clearly retarded. Is sasuke's face made out of fucking rubber, dumbshit?

5 - LOL ? Even if it was, then a part of it would show fuckard. Open your tiny eyes and LOOK.

6 - ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? Did you watch naruto? His hair wasn't like that, fucktard. Why would people show it to prove how naruto sucks if it was a normal drawing? It is evident that there is a dearth of common sense in that tiny brain of yours.

7 - Openings never make sense? I guess not, but the art doesn't change. The fact that the distorted face comes up in the opening itself is pretty amazing. That's how much Naruto sucks. They played the distorted face until the opening changed.

8 - lol STFU, kid. Things don't have to be distorted to make it more realistic. That's just bullshit that you made up.

9 - --__-- I've seen A LOT OF TIMES when orochimaru pulled out a sword from his mouth, but his face never became like that. I wonder why? Can you answer this question for me, fucktard?

10 - LMAO ! ANGLE? Wow... That's the lamest one so far. So your face somehow changes that much because of the angle? Come on. I thought you were more logical than that.

11 - Wow. Now relying on changing the topic? You didn't answer my question. You fucking fail.

12 - wow? Moving water? Are you stupid? That scene is where Naruto and Sasuke fights. The water doesn't move much, dumbfuck.

13 - HA HA HA HA HA !!! XD !! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? LMAO !! LOL !! OMFG !! THIS IS JUST TOO FUCKING FUNNY ! LOOK AT THE HANDS AND SEE IF YOU CAN DO THAT, FAGGOT. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES ! LOL ! YOU ACTUALLY MADE ME ROFL XD !
Posted 5/24/08
@CC: Read Bill's Future Prediction XD (in first post)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.