First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why Naruto (Shippuuden too) Sucks.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
LOL, this is funny. We have all these proofs as to why naruto sucks so much and all they can do to defend it is say some shit like, "if you don't like it, don't watch it." and as a matter of fact i've stopped watching it a long time ago since it was a waste of time.
Posted 5/12/08
what area is this???? o_0
2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

what area is this???? o_0


What do you mean what area this is? This is CR forums in the Naruto Shippuuden subsection in a thread explaining why Naruto sucks. You lost or something?
Posted 5/12/08

f15eagle wrote:

its only an anime, i dont know why ppl could get upset so easy about it. there is a saying "movie is free, just watch it why complain? and if dont like it, then dont watch it." so simple to follow and read that line, but so many knuckle heads.


Haha, so you can't refute any points, and you're just saying "don't watch it"?

-_-
Member
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/13/08
I will have to agree with you on allot of what you said pertaining to naruto! I mean come on naruto is a ninja and he's wearing an orange jump suit.... lol

Although it seems as if you and your friends have only seen the English episodes maybe a few of the Shippuuden eps!!! I suggest you try reading the manga!!! I find it to be much more entertaining and there aren't as many annoying fillers!! In the Shippuuden ep (everything gets fast and complicated not extremely but enough to be noticeable.) I think everything goes up by a rating as well there's more blood, cursing, not as dragged out fights and tangled plots, it kinda turns into one huge mind game (that is if your mind has the capacity to read into Shikamaru's incredible deductive skills as well as others whom have intricate minds or the extensive tangled plot lines)!! Of course if you don't like naruto then don't bitch at me for saying I enjoy the series!!!

Also in regards to the reason Itachi killed his clan ... yes it sounds stupid but read the manga!!! you will find the true reason he killed the clan and the reasons for giving sasuke such a lame reason instead of telling him his true motive.

What I don't understand is why your making a fuss about it I mean some people like naruto and others don't that just proves that everyone has their own thought and ideas on what good anime is or isn't! I really think naruto is a winner, its intelligent enough for older people to still find it entertaining and still dumb enough for kids as young as 12 to understand whats happening (of cores the American versions are dumbed down a little too much for me)!!

You have to give the author of naruto some credit! He was after all able to create this colorful world of the ninja and captivate so may people around the world!!! you have to wonder if so may people like it then how can it be so bad ya sure it has its flaws but every anime does!!!
Member
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
(sorry I'm adding)

As far as item "e. The techniques - the techniques looks like an upgraded version of their past technique." erm durrr if they cant upgrade their original attacks then how would they ever become stronger!!!

you understand that naruto didn't start off with tones of fans (fans =money)!!! In fact when it first started they were broke so you have to expect some poorly animated portions! Animating this stuff costs hundreds if not thousands of dollars!!! Id like to see you list off one anime that does not have any animation flaws!!!
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

SimplyBill wrote:


jmikz wrote:


Qooo wrote:

I completely agree with the reasons above because

Naruto sucks

It's so damn repetitive. Naruto's fights are always...

-Talk
-Clone
-Gets owned
-Talk
-Clone
-Rasengan

Lame. Lame. Lame. Lame. Lame.

My predictions:

Narutards will start complaining and arguing without properly refuting these logical reasonings.


then if iys so lame lame blah blah then why you keep watching it youre so lame!!!


Simple. You can't tell if an anime is lame if you don't watch it.


repeatedly??? yah right!!!!
2671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
LoL a Troll, these things are popping up everywhere nowadays.
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

-PoLLuX- wrote:


f15eagle wrote:

its only an anime, i dont know why ppl could get upset so easy about it. there is a saying "movie is free, just watch it why complain? and if dont like it, then dont watch it." so simple to follow and read that line, but so many knuckle heads.


Haha, so you can't refute any points, and you're just saying "don't watch it"?

-_-


Posted 5/13/08

ryuuk3n wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

what area is this???? o_0


What do you mean what area this is? This is CR forums in the Naruto Shippuuden subsection in a thread explaining why Naruto sucks. You lost or something?

I know but.......... WELL I FORGET
Posted 5/13/08

dream43 wrote:

I will have to agree with you on allot of what you said pertaining to naruto! I mean come on naruto is a ninja and he's wearing an orange jump suit.... lol

Although it seems as if you and your friends have only seen the English episodes maybe a few of the Shippuuden eps!!! I suggest you try reading the manga!!! I find it to be much more entertaining and there aren't as many annoying fillers!! In the Shippuuden ep (everything gets fast and complicated not extremely but enough to be noticeable.) I think everything goes up by a rating as well there's more blood, cursing, not as dragged out fights and tangled plots, it kinda turns into one huge mind game (that is if your mind has the capacity to read into Shikamaru's incredible deductive skills as well as others whom have intricate minds or the extensive tangled plot lines)!! Of course if you don't like naruto then don't bitch at me for saying I enjoy the series!!!

Also in regards to the reason Itachi killed his clan ... yes it sounds stupid but read the manga!!! you will find the true reason he killed the clan and the reasons for giving sasuke such a lame reason instead of telling him his true motive.

What I don't understand is why your making a fuss about it I mean some people like naruto and others don't that just proves that everyone has their own thought and ideas on what good anime is or isn't! I really think naruto is a winner, its intelligent enough for older people to still find it entertaining and still dumb enough for kids as young as 12 to understand whats happening (of cores the American versions are dumbed down a little too much for me)!!

You have to give the author of naruto some credit! He was after all able to create this colorful world of the ninja and captivate so may people around the world!!! you have to wonder if so may people like it then how can it be so bad ya sure it has its flaws but every anime does!!!


just so u know i most of the others who hate naruto have read the manga lol
Member
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

parker_655 wrote:


dream43 wrote:

I will have to agree with you on allot of what you said pertaining to naruto! I mean come on naruto is a ninja and he's wearing an orange jump suit.... lol

Although it seems as if you and your friends have only seen the English episodes maybe a few of the Shippuuden eps!!! I suggest you try reading the manga!!! I find it to be much more entertaining and there aren't as many annoying fillers!! In the Shippuuden ep (everything gets fast and complicated not extremely but enough to be noticeable.) I think everything goes up by a rating as well there's more blood, cursing, not as dragged out fights and tangled plots, it kinda turns into one huge mind game (that is if your mind has the capacity to read into Shikamaru's incredible deductive skills as well as others whom have intricate minds or the extensive tangled plot lines)!! Of course if you don't like naruto then don't bitch at me for saying I enjoy the series!!!

Also in regards to the reason Itachi killed his clan ... yes it sounds stupid but read the manga!!! you will find the true reason he killed the clan and the reasons for giving sasuke such a lame reason instead of telling him his true motive.

What I don't understand is why your making a fuss about it I mean some people like naruto and others don't that just proves that everyone has their own thought and ideas on what good anime is or isn't! I really think naruto is a winner, its intelligent enough for older people to still find it entertaining and still dumb enough for kids as young as 12 to understand whats happening (of cores the American versions are dumbed down a little too much for me)!!

You have to give the author of naruto some credit! He was after all able to create this colorful world of the ninja and captivate so may people around the world!!! you have to wonder if so may people like it then how can it be so bad ya sure it has its flaws but every anime does!!!


just so u know i most of the others who hate naruto have read the manga lol


I understand that I was referring to the person/people who started this topic!

Posted 5/13/08

dream43 wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


dream43 wrote:

I will have to agree with you on allot of what you said pertaining to naruto! I mean come on naruto is a ninja and he's wearing an orange jump suit.... lol

Although it seems as if you and your friends have only seen the English episodes maybe a few of the Shippuuden eps!!! I suggest you try reading the manga!!! I find it to be much more entertaining and there aren't as many annoying fillers!! In the Shippuuden ep (everything gets fast and complicated not extremely but enough to be noticeable.) I think everything goes up by a rating as well there's more blood, cursing, not as dragged out fights and tangled plots, it kinda turns into one huge mind game (that is if your mind has the capacity to read into Shikamaru's incredible deductive skills as well as others whom have intricate minds or the extensive tangled plot lines)!! Of course if you don't like naruto then don't bitch at me for saying I enjoy the series!!!

Also in regards to the reason Itachi killed his clan ... yes it sounds stupid but read the manga!!! you will find the true reason he killed the clan and the reasons for giving sasuke such a lame reason instead of telling him his true motive.

What I don't understand is why your making a fuss about it I mean some people like naruto and others don't that just proves that everyone has their own thought and ideas on what good anime is or isn't! I really think naruto is a winner, its intelligent enough for older people to still find it entertaining and still dumb enough for kids as young as 12 to understand whats happening (of cores the American versions are dumbed down a little too much for me)!!

You have to give the author of naruto some credit! He was after all able to create this colorful world of the ninja and captivate so may people around the world!!! you have to wonder if so may people like it then how can it be so bad ya sure it has its flaws but every anime does!!!


just so u know i most of the others who hate naruto have read the manga lol


I understand that I was referring to the person/people who started this topic!



Lmao, i am said person.
Member
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

SimplyBill wrote:


dream43 wrote:

Although it seems as if you and your friends have only seen the English episodes maybe a few of the Shippuuden eps!!! I suggest you try reading the manga!!! I find it to be much more entertaining and there aren't as many annoying fillers!! In the Shippuuden ep (everything gets fast and complicated not extremely but enough to be noticeable.) I think everything goes up by a rating as well there's more blood, cursing, not as dragged out fights and tangled plots, it kinda turns into one huge mind game (that is if your mind has the capacity to read into Shikamaru's incredible deductive skills as well as others whom have intricate minds or the extensive tangled plot lines)!! Of course if you don't like naruto then don't bitch at me for saying I enjoy the series!!!


We are talking about the anime, not the manga. We didn't say the manga was bad. Oh and by the way, I have only seen the subtitled version of the anime and it sucks.


Also in regards to the reason Itachi killed his clan ... yes it sounds stupid but read the manga!!! you will find the true reason he killed the clan and the reasons for giving sasuke such a lame reason instead of telling him his true motive.


We knew Itachi's motive.



What I don't understand is why your making a fuss about it I mean some people like naruto and others don't that just proves that everyone has their own thought and ideas on what good anime is or isn't! I really think naruto is a winner, its intelligent enough for older people to still find it entertaining and still dumb enough for kids as young as 12 to understand whats happening (of cores the American versions are dumbed down a little too much for me)!!


I don't know why are you calling this a fuss. The threadmaker was just expressing his thought and ideas. Nothing's wrong about it, isn't it?



As far as item "e. The techniques - the techniques looks like an upgraded version of their past technique." erm durrr if they cant upgrade their original attacks then how would they ever become stronger!!!


Upgrading techniques is not bad. However, there is what we call "lack of creativity". The more upgrade a technique has, the less creative a technique becomes. Besides, I didn't know that Naruto becomes strong after using many clones, all of them are just pawned.



you understand that naruto didn't start off with tones of fans (fans =money)!!! In fact when it first started they were broke so you have to expect some poorly animated portions! Animating this stuff costs hundreds if not thousands of dollars!!! Id like to see you list off one anime that does not have any animation flaws!!!


Wrong! A manga needs a certain amount of fans to create an anime.
Wrong! If Naruto was really broke when it started, how come Naruto had many episodes and created fillers at that time? Besides, poorly animated portions are not the results of low budget because budget do not draw, it is the drawing staff that is at fault.
There are many anime without animation flaws.
Example:
Monster
TGTL
Clannad
Kanon 2006
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
etc..



If you know Itachis motive tell me???
ok ok so theres nothing wrong with voicing your opinion... just so you know heres the definition of fuss!!

Fuss:
--noun
a complaint or protest, esp. about something relatively unimportant.
–verb (used without object)
to complain esp. about something relatively unimportant.

yes I think that just about perfectly describes the ranting in this thread!!

as far as the Upgrading techniques ... your making no sense ....

and lastly you shouldn't challenge someone who is in the business of animation!!!!! I know what it costs and thats why animation gets crappy cause the company does not have enough funds to pay for good animators!!!
Member
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

parker_655 wrote:


dream43 wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


dream43 wrote:

I will have to agree with you on allot of what you said pertaining to naruto! I mean come on naruto is a ninja and he's wearing an orange jump suit.... lol

Although it seems as if you and your friends have only seen the English episodes maybe a few of the Shippuuden eps!!! I suggest you try reading the manga!!! I find it to be much more entertaining and there aren't as many annoying fillers!! In the Shippuuden ep (everything gets fast and complicated not extremely but enough to be noticeable.) I think everything goes up by a rating as well there's more blood, cursing, not as dragged out fights and tangled plots, it kinda turns into one huge mind game (that is if your mind has the capacity to read into Shikamaru's incredible deductive skills as well as others whom have intricate minds or the extensive tangled plot lines)!! Of course if you don't like naruto then don't bitch at me for saying I enjoy the series!!!

Also in regards to the reason Itachi killed his clan ... yes it sounds stupid but read the manga!!! you will find the true reason he killed the clan and the reasons for giving sasuke such a lame reason instead of telling him his true motive.

What I don't understand is why your making a fuss about it I mean some people like naruto and others don't that just proves that everyone has their own thought and ideas on what good anime is or isn't! I really think naruto is a winner, its intelligent enough for older people to still find it entertaining and still dumb enough for kids as young as 12 to understand whats happening (of cores the American versions are dumbed down a little too much for me)!!

You have to give the author of naruto some credit! He was after all able to create this colorful world of the ninja and captivate so may people around the world!!! you have to wonder if so may people like it then how can it be so bad ya sure it has its flaws but every anime does!!!


just so u know i most of the others who hate naruto have read the manga lol


I understand that I was referring to the person/people who started this topic!



Lmao, i am said person.


well it doesn't really matter if you don't like it im not going to try and pursued you otherwise...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.