First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why Naruto (Shippuuden too) Sucks.
Posted 5/16/08

freddygohappyfool wrote:

Whoa thanks man I will ;D,

I thought that would get your attention.

Attention seeker. Got some issues IRL?


I don’t care about naruto, I felt like offending you to see what you would do, not once did i try to prove naruto was a good anime,
if you took what i said seriously your a moron, it is clear that I don’t ACTUALLY think your a 40 year old man, most people would pick up quite quickly that I was throwing a half hearted insult at you, but man your pretty defensive got something to hide? You sure your not 40?

You expect us to pick up sarcasm over the internet, haha. You must be 5 years-old.



now to stop you from having another hissy fit i just want to say people have different tastes, some people like naruto some people like fma, then some people like fruit basket, seriously is it really worth your time making sure that everyone on crunchy roll knows that you think a certain anime is crap? Is it really worth your time offending people over something so trivial? Now my opinion clashes with yours I like naruto, however it’s not precious to me it’s just a fairly good anime, it doesn’t come close to other animes like Code Geass or hunter x hunter, hell even wolfs rain is better, if anything your anime taste is pretty good, but seriously you need a new hoby naruto hating is getting old and annoying.

You are clearly an idiot. It's obvious that everyone has different tastes. Just like people state their opinions on why they like Naruto, some people state their opinions on why they hate Naruto. Except looking at whether it is good or bad, it's more believable that it SUCKS, because we provide many good and logical points. Some people's hobbies may be making critiques. Do you not have anything better to do than insulting people who criticize Naruto? You must have a lot of free time.
Posted 5/16/08

freddygohappyfool wrote:

read what i wrote 5 minutes ago, my previous comment had nothing to do with naruto i was not defending naruto, and oddly enough that’s why nothing i said related to naruto! :O
yes your right my entire post was off topic, it doesn’t make me stupid, it was intentional. do you think i wrote that and went to my self "yes ive won im sooo clever i just defended naruto i just proved my point" NO, i purposely went off subject. if you honestly thought i hadn’t than you my buddy are stupid not me.


Judging by the way you communicate, you are clearly the stupid one my friend.
Posted 5/16/08

freddygohappyfool wrote:

your right i should be more civilised, seriously i dont actually bellieve that, you are 100% right, i was angry because i was getting ownd on lost odyssey on the last boss.


Man you take ages to make a comeback... hurry up, Stupid.
524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
How dare you all say that???!!! the director used all of his mind just to do this and you are gonna say that naruto SUCKS??? I hate you all!!!
Posted 5/16/08

freddygohappyfool wrote:

Whoa thanks man I will ;D,

I thought that would get your attention.

I don’t care about naruto, I felt like offending you to see what you would do, not once did i try to prove naruto was a good anime,
if you took what i said seriously your a moron, it is clear that I don’t ACTUALLY think your a 40 year old man, most people would pick up quite quickly that I was throwing a half hearted insult at you, but man your pretty defensive got something to hide? You sure your not 40?

now to stop you from having another hissy fit i just want to say people have different tastes, some people like naruto some people like fma, then some people like fruit basket, seriously is it really worth your time making sure that everyone on crunchy roll knows that you think a certain anime is crap? Is it really worth your time offending people over something so trivial? Now my opinion clashes with yours I like naruto, however it’s not precious to me it’s just a fairly good anime, it doesn’t come close to other animes like Code Geass or hunter x hunter, hell even wolfs rain is better, if anything your anime taste is pretty good, but seriously you need a new hoby naruto hating is getting old and annoying.



You do realize it took all of less than 5 minutes to make this topic? lol
Posted 5/16/08
ftw
2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

noellegutz wrote:

How dare you all say that???!!! the director used all of his mind just to do this and you are gonna say that naruto SUCKS??? I hate you all!!!


Everything and everyone in life faces criticism. Whether it's good or bad depends entirely on that person criticizing. Your not proving anything by just saying you hate us. You have failed to make a point.
Posted 5/16/08
who cares...
if you dnt want it dnt watch it...
but dnt discriminate it
becoz many pipol love it...
and in psycology pipol wu get bord in talkings and flashbacks..
are impatient...
naruto is one of d wel known anime in d world...
i wnder y r u watching it f u dnt lyk it...
idiot!(d one hu post dis topic)
Posted 5/16/08

parker_655 wrote:

I made this thread i figured people wanted to know why a lot of people hate Naruto, and wanted to know why naruto sucks.

I'll now post some things that a few friends of mine said because, well i just think they basically took the words right from my mouth before i could say them

So here you go, this is why the ever so popular anime Naruto, Bleach and Naruto Shippuden sucks.

(red is the quoted portion)

Here we have my good friends opinion on the matter. (No names for now)


Naruto - People judge this Anime with high regards, especially those noob Anime starters. Naruto is about ninjas and beating the bad guys with fancy techniques and an army load of flashbacks. If an Anime has a bad storyline, pretty much that Anime would end up crappy. Naruto started out very solidly and enticingly. A boy who has been an outcast of his village because of a demon seal, but yet despise all that, he still wants to become the Hokage, which is the leader of the village. The story is pretty decent and easily likable. But the bad parts about this Anime are the plot holes. You see a lot of meaningless repetitive flashbacks, which makes the solid storyline with holes everywhere, flashbacks every other episode and 5 episode long fights. What makes me look at this Anime in contempt is the characterization development. There are way too many characters, thus making the whole plot slow down, and give more flashbacks to postpone the storyline. Too many characters also lead to incapability of character growth. For example, Naruto seems never to learn from his mistakes. Yes, 2 years later, Shippudden came out, Naruto became 15 years old, and his personality is STILL the same; unable to refrain from himself from doing something stupid that would cause his whole team in disaster (And I thought they were suppose to be "Ninjas"). What also irritates me are the techniques. For some reason, everything is an upgraded version of the prior technique, which makes the character seems really banal. Rasengan to Odama Rasengan to Rasenshuriken. 5 Clones to 100 Clones, then went to 1000 Clones. It lacks originality. What exasperate me even more is that Naruto "God Modes" with his Rasengan. He's always getting beat up at first, then he beats the bad guy with a Rasengan when that guy didn't even take any crucial damage. Also, enemies who were super strong before, become disgustingly weak when they turn 'good'. You see this quite clearly with Gaara's character. Its rather sad and kind of annoying. Then there's the vice versa when characters just randomly decide to turn evil and they are horrendously god-moding strong, like Sasuke.

Bleach - It isn't terrible. In fact, it's almost addicting on a very superficial level. Sorry to all those who love this stuff, but I've seen too many Animes to consider it has anything for a lasting impression. An Anime's plot that has never been planned and the author just keeps coming up with story as he goes along, resulting one ridiculous storyline that barely explain each character or plot's development.First of all, I don't even know what is the main idea of this story. Naruto wants to become a Hokage, Luffy wants to become Pirate King. What are Ichigo's intentions and goals? So far, all he did was save Rukia, then repeating the same plot again by rescuing Orihime, and wane pathetically after losing a battle. The Anime has a really enticing opening, however, after the first plot and climax was over, things slowed and the ride became bumpy. In my opinion, there was really no need to further continue the story.Instead, they threw in plot twist after plot twist and a shit load of filler adventures and a whole barrage of characters in an attempt to sustain the viewer.
This Anime lacks originality. I can find the exact same elements in Yu Yu Hakusho. One more thing, the events in Bleach takes place in the same town, same country, and the same outer world, there are movements. It's basically everything thats happens in the same place. What about the the other countries? Why wheren't they attacked by hollows? Do hollows just only eat japanese ppl? This Anime is not well planned at all.


----

Most of all, the retarded fans.


Another friends opinion.

:

Naruto
-Naruto attracts retards
-Sakura gives me the shits
-Sasuke is really annoying
-Tsunade is just WTF
-I was like WTF when they grew up
-Orochimaru is so predictable
-Naruto is too overrated and it pisses me off
-The author gave Itachi the worst reason ever to kill his entire clan
-The Hyuuga eyes are retarded... when I first saw it in the manga I didn't know it was white... I just thought they had a small dot as the pupil...
-It's the only anime most of my friends know
-Most Narutards HATE One Piece for some reason
-Most Narutards don't make any sense
-When they grew up Naruto was still retarded and Sakura became even uglier



Another friends opinion.


Naruto
He's annoying
America killed him with "believe it"
The fanbase is shit
The fights are long and repetitive
Endless fillers
Too many flashbacks
Too much talking in the fights
Bleach
The arcs are repetitive
Fanbase is retarded
Ichigo never seems to get any stronger
Fights are long but not as bad as naruto
The characters lack a brain


And finally the book on it. By a certain someone.


The explanation are based on my understanding and experience in watching Naruto

Why Naruto sucks so much?

1. Flashbacks - Flashbacks are normal in many animes. However, Naruto is an exemption. The flashback last so long and most of the scenes are being repeated. Flashbacks in Naruto do not bear much significance in the story and yet I do not see the reason in dragging the flashbacks. Flashbacks in Naruto are boring unlike some flashbacks in other anime. Repeated flashbacks in the anime (repeated flashbacks are flashbacks that are shown in one episode and shown again in the other) are present and I find it insignificant in the story.

2. Character development - the show provides a very slow character development. Thus, creating long and boring episodes.
examples of slow character development:
a. After the timeskip of Naruto and Naruto shippuuden, Naruto is still the same aggressive and stupid guy who will destroy the whole team because of his attitude. Why can't he act mature?
b. After the timeskip of Naruto and Naruto shippuuden, Hinata is still the same shy person who faints when seeing Naruto in near distance.
c. After the timeskip of Naruto and Naruto shippuuden, Sakura may have improved. However, after the Sasori arc, she just returned to being useless.
d. After the timeskip of Naruto and Naruto shippuuden, some characters do not even age a little bit.

3. Fight scenes - this show is an example of a 95% talk and 5% battle. The fight scenes bores me.
Examples why the fight scenes are boring




who cares...
if you dnt want it dnt watch it...
but dnt discriminate it
becoz many pipol love it...
and in psycology pipol wu get bord in talkings and flashbacks..
are impatient...
naruto is one of d wel known anime in d world...
i wnder y r u watching it f u dnt lyk it...
idiot!(d one hu post dis topic)



a. The predictability - fight scenes are very predictable.
b. The all-talk - characters spend most of their time just standing an telling lame stories rather than fighting.
c. The slow fight - if you watched the 4 tail Naruto vs. Orochimaru, you'll know what I'm talking about.
d. The repeated fighting scenes - Naruto used KageBunshin then the enemy beat all of them then the enemy beat up Naruto to a pulp then Naruto teach the enemy about life and friendship then Naruto hit the enemy with a rasengan then the fight is finished.
e. The techniques - the techniques looks like an upgraded version of their past technique. Example of this is Rasengan to Oodama Rasengan, Sharingan to Mangekyou Sharingan.

4. Drag - the show drags too much that the character spends the whole episode jumping over trees.

5. Art - nuff said










Future prediction:


Narutard wrote:

I see you give a pretty good expleneation y naruto sux... but your entire post is BAD bcuz u put dis pic up:



HAHAS what's wrong wid dat pic??? U noob! Nth wrong! Narut rox!


6. Annoying characters - Emo Sasuke, Gay Naruto, Whore Sakura.

7. Narutards - er.........................................................................................
Reasons why Narutard sucks:
A.

"Naruto doesnt suck at all coz it made people go insane over it. if ur good enough then make a manga/anime that will make people go insane."


1st sentence. I did not go insane so your sentence has been proven to be a fallacy.
2nd sentence: I do not want to make an anime/manga that will go insane. I only want to watch


B.

"Fuck you bitch, you can go fuck yourself if you don't like Naruto."


err.............................................. Pointless.

C. http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-119375/Narutard-Arrested-and-Expelled-.html
Thanks Eudd.

D.

"Naruto is the best anime everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"



E.

"It is ~dattebayo, believe it!"


It is stupid, I daresay.

F.

"It is our opinion. Respect it."


It is our opinion too. Respect it

G.

" Motherfucker fuck you. Don't you know the term respect loser! Fuck yourself asshole!"


err...... How should I reply?

H.

"Naruto beats all ANIMES in every genres"

Hmmmm....
h1. Hentai = Chance of Naruto winning? 0%
h2. Horror = Chance of Naruto winning? 0%
h3. Comedy = Chance of Naruto winning? 0% - If you doubt it, watch "Seto no Hanayome"
h4. Action = Chance of Naruto winning? 0% - If you doubt it, watch "Black Cat"
h5. Romance = Chance of Naruto winning? 0% - The only romance in Naruto is SasukexNaruto
h6. Mystery = Chance of Naruto winning? 0% - Explanation?
h7. School Life - Chance of Naruto winning? 0% - Explanation?
h8. all genres that are not yet mentioned = Chance of Naruto winning? 0% - Do I need a reason?




I.

WHY IS NARUTO LICENSED??????????????????????????????????



J.


Stolen pictures from Eudd_Worshippers group

Nagi: It's impossible for the following five reasons.
Narutards: What?
Nagi: First: You're stupid
Nagi: Second: You're really stupid.
Nagi: Third: You're extremely stupid.
Nagi: Fourth: You're revolutionary, cosmically stupid.
Nagi: And fifth is...................................
Narutards: That's enough of you! Die!
Nagi: Hayate!
Hayate: Did you call me? Milady?
Nagi: Kill that Narutard.


K.

Naruto is NOT the worst anime ever.


When I say it is the worst anime ever, it is the worst anime. If you say that it is the best anime ever, it is the best anime ever. However, which is more believable? I, saying that Naruto is the worst anime while stating some evidence to prove it? or you saying that Naruto is the best anime without stating evidences? Worst and best simply depends into every person's taste. However, evidence is crucial to prove your statement. I stated that Naruto sucks and if you do not like that, I advice you to find evidence that will disprove my statement. I advice all of the people who will try to prove that Naruto is the best anime to refrain from using swearing and cursing words because it simply proves that you are stupid and might prove your statement to be fallacious.

===================================================================

That's all I can currently think of.


So those are some of the reasons people hate naruto, feel free to post your own.



2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

cinnamon_Qou wrote:

who cares...
if you dnt want it dnt watch it...
but dnt discriminate it
becoz many pipol love it...
and in psycology pipol wu get bord in talkings and flashbacks..
are impatient...
naruto is one of d wel known anime in d world...
i wnder y r u watching it f u dnt lyk it...
idiot!(d one hu post dis topic)


You don't have the right to tell anybody what to do. Here in America, there's a little something called freedom of speech. Why would I stop discriminating something just because many people love it? That would make me a follower, I'm and individual so I express my own opinions freely. It's ok to criticize Naruto as long as you know what you're talking about and not ranting on about your opinions with no support. You won't know if you if you like anything if you don't try it first. If you didn't care then why bother responding at all...You failed to make a point you idiot.
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
"I get ur point...its only ur opinion... hey i like naruto and i also watched one piece and i liked it too... so what the big deal? if u think naruto sucks its simple dont watch it period... stop wasting ur time in discriminating and comparing animes.."

exactly. just dont watch it and dont diss people who do like it. different people like different things. so if you think naruto is lame, sure, im ok w/ that. its your opinion. if you dislike it so much, just dont watch it and dont insult those who do like it. simple. <_<;
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
"You failed to make a point you idiot." <-- said a million times by the same person

what are you, a child prodigy or a super genius or something? do you think you are so superior to eveyone else?? >.> some people just arent that...er...educated.

------------------
some of those pictures are really...weird...haha, naruto has no head
Posted 5/16/08
haha cnt u see? many pipol saying u ar an idiot,
haha ur ryt ders a freedom of speech..
and ol of us saying.. ur an IDIOT... haha
watching an anime u dnt like? hypocrite...?
wat du u tink of ur self? a perfect genius or sumting?
i cn undrstand ur opinion... but...
its lyk insulting to dose hu lyk it..
and not ol opinions ar gud 2 hir..
yes der is a fridom of spich in america..
but i tink der is no "respect"..
as wat i see in u
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / right here see?
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

cinnamon_Qou wrote:

haha cnt u see? many pipol saying u ar an idiot,
haha ur ryt ders a freedom of speech..
and ol of us saying.. ur an IDIOT... haha
watching an anime u dnt like? hypocrite...?
wat du u tink of ur self? a perfect genius or sumting?
i cn undrstand ur opinion... but...
its lyk insulting to dose hu lyk it..
and not ol opinions ar gud 2 hir..
yes der is a fridom of spich in america..
but i tink der is no "respect"..
as wat i see in u

i totally agree with him
and even if u think naruto sucks
can't u just keep it to urself?
u do have the ryt to say that
but why say it?
u said naruto sucks
but what did you do?
u spent a lot of time making up ur crappy thread
that was long so it took longer than 10mins i guess
ur just a hater like everybody else that says narutards
there's more people that loves naruto than the one's who hate it
idk why u did dis
becoz when i didnt like an anime
i just stop watching and move on with another one
but u wasted ur tym making a thread against the anime u didnt like
what does that make u?
a hater freak?
and besides naruto rocks from when it started and up to now
so up yours!
Posted 5/16/08

ryuuk3n wrote:


cinnamon_Qou wrote:

who cares...
if you dnt want it dnt watch it...
but dnt discriminate it
becoz many pipol love it...
and in psycology pipol wu get bord in talkings and flashbacks..
are impatient...
naruto is one of d wel known anime in d world...
i wnder y r u watching it f u dnt lyk it...
idiot!(d one hu post dis topic)


You don't have the right to tell anybody what to do. Here in America, there's a little something called freedom of speech. Why would I stop discriminating something just because many people love it? That would make me a follower, I'm and individual so I express my own opinions freely. It's ok to criticize Naruto as long as you know what you're talking about and not ranting on about your opinions with no support. You won't know if you if you like anything if you don't try it first. If you didn't care then why bother responding at all...You failed to make a point you idiot.


Posted 15 minutes ago Edit Delete Quote
haha cnt u see? many pipol saying u ar an idiot,
haha ur ryt ders a freedom of speech..
and ol of us saying.. ur an IDIOT... haha
watching an anime u dnt like? hypocrite...?
wat du u tink of ur self? a perfect genius or sumting?
i cn undrstand ur opinion... but...
its lyk insulting to dose hu lyk it..
and not ol opinions ar gud 2 hir..
yes der is a fridom of spich in america..
but i tink der is no "respect"..
as wat i see in u

Posted 5/16/08

kalbo89 wrote:


cinnamon_Qou wrote:

haha cnt u see? many pipol saying u ar an idiot,
haha ur ryt ders a freedom of speech..
and ol of us saying.. ur an IDIOT... haha
watching an anime u dnt like? hypocrite...?
wat du u tink of ur self? a perfect genius or sumting?
i cn undrstand ur opinion... but...
its lyk insulting to dose hu lyk it..
and not ol opinions ar gud 2 hir..
yes der is a fridom of spich in america..
but i tink der is no "respect"..
as wat i see in u

i totally agree with him
and even if u think naruto sucks
can't u just keep it to urself?
u do have the ryt to say that
but why say it?
u said naruto sucks
but what did you do?
u spent a lot of time making up ur crappy thread
that was long so it took longer than 10mins i guess
ur just a hater like everybody else that says narutards
there's more people that loves naruto than the one's who hate it
idk why u did dis
becoz when i didnt like an anime
i just stop watching and move on with another one
but u wasted ur tym making a thread against the anime u didnt like
what does that make u?
a hater freak?
and besides naruto rocks from when it started and up to now
so up yours!



haha thanks..
naruto rox!!!!!!!!!!
2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

cinnamon_Qou wrote:


ryuuk3n wrote:


cinnamon_Qou wrote:

who cares...
if you dnt want it dnt watch it...
but dnt discriminate it
becoz many pipol love it...
and in psycology pipol wu get bord in talkings and flashbacks..
are impatient...
naruto is one of d wel known anime in d world...
i wnder y r u watching it f u dnt lyk it...
idiot!(d one hu post dis topic)


You don't have the right to tell anybody what to do. Here in America, there's a little something called freedom of speech. Why would I stop discriminating something just because many people love it? That would make me a follower, I'm and individual so I express my own opinions freely. It's ok to criticize Naruto as long as you know what you're talking about and not ranting on about your opinions with no support. You won't know if you if you like anything if you don't try it first. If you didn't care then why bother responding at all...You failed to make a point you idiot.


Posted 15 minutes ago Edit Delete Quote
haha cnt u see? many pipol saying u ar an idiot,
haha ur ryt ders a freedom of speech..
and ol of us saying.. ur an IDIOT... haha
watching an anime u dnt like? hypocrite...?
wat du u tink of ur self? a perfect genius or sumting?
i cn undrstand ur opinion... but...
its lyk insulting to dose hu lyk it..
and not ol opinions ar gud 2 hir..
yes der is a fridom of spich in america..
but i tink der is no "respect"..
as wat i see in u



Do you know the meaning of hypocrite? Obiviously you don't. All your doing now is making false assumptions of what I think of myself. If you feel insulted then too bad. I was just making a point, so far you've made none. Respect? You don't get respect until you earn it. Asking for respect when your not giving any is hypocritical you idiot. Therefore you lose.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.