Post Reply The best episode
Moderator
12298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08
I like every episode, so it's really difficult to say, but I love the latest episode, when Gokudera argue with Yamamoto ^^ It was great!
Moderator
17753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

Tsukine wrote:

I like every episode, so it's really difficult to say, but I love the latest episode, when Gokudera argue with Yamamoto ^^ It was great!


i agree..

FAVORITE MOMENTS
& i love when yamamoto is so cluless like "tsuna if you look closely that wall is just styrofoam" xD
when they fight about being the right hand man especially in the manga
um when reborn changes aliases and tsuna is the only one that knows itz reborn
tsuna gets skull disease
Colonnello & Reborn beat on Tsuna
Moderator
12298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

amisikun wrote:


Tsukine wrote:

I like every episode, so it's really difficult to say, but I love the latest episode, when Gokudera argue with Yamamoto ^^ It was great!


i agree..

FAVORITE MOMENTS
& i love when yamamoto is so cluless like "tsuna if you look closely that wall is just styrofoam" xD
when they fight about being the right hand man especially in the manga
um when reborn changes aliases and tsuna is the only one that knows itz reborn
tsuna gets skull disease
Colonnello & Reborn beat on Tsuna


I forgot about it! ^^
Moderator
17753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Tsukine wrote:


amisikun wrote:


Tsukine wrote:

I like every episode, so it's really difficult to say, but I love the latest episode, when Gokudera argue with Yamamoto ^^ It was great!


i agree..

FAVORITE MOMENTS
& i love when yamamoto is so cluless like "tsuna if you look closely that wall is just styrofoam" xD
when they fight about being the right hand man especially in the manga
um when reborn changes aliases and tsuna is the only one that knows itz reborn
tsuna gets skull disease
Colonnello & Reborn beat on Tsuna


I forgot about it! ^^


what funny to is how bianchi doesnt realise shes the reason 4 gokudera achz xD
and when that guys from varia hits on royial thats kinda funny
i just enjoy the whole series
Moderator
12298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

amisikun wrote:


Tsukine wrote:


amisikun wrote:


Tsukine wrote:

I like every episode, so it's really difficult to say, but I love the latest episode, when Gokudera argue with Yamamoto ^^ It was great!


i agree..

FAVORITE MOMENTS
& i love when yamamoto is so cluless like "tsuna if you look closely that wall is just styrofoam" xD
when they fight about being the right hand man especially in the manga
um when reborn changes aliases and tsuna is the only one that knows itz reborn
tsuna gets skull disease
Colonnello & Reborn beat on Tsuna


I forgot about it! ^^


what funny to is how bianchi doesnt realise shes the reason 4 gokudera achz xD
and when that guys from varia hits on royial thats kinda funny
i just enjoy the whole series :lol:


Oh yes, it's right, and when Reborn bylly Lambo or he shot at poor Lambo-chan ^^ or when I-pin see Hibari ^^
Member
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
Favourite moments

1. Yamamoto says sth like - " Omoshiroi~" (it looks fun)
2. Gokudera says sth like - "JYUUDAIME!!!" (referring to Tsuna of course)
3. Tsuna's Dying Will Bullet Mode... it's funny when he strip...XD
4. 10-YEAR BAZOOKA! Yay! adult Lambo and I-Pin appears!!!
5. any battles... i just love battles...XD
Moderator
12298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Yup, btw I like the most with Xanxus ^^
Member
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
yeah.. i've just finished watching the Sky Ring battle...it's definitely the best...~
You must be logged in to post.