First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Code Geass R2 Episode 6
Member
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
haha...I like the ending of the episode "NUNNULY" haha..lol....
WHEN WILL THE NEXT EPISODE COME OUT????
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
In that episode I thought Kallen was going to die it was scary how her knightmare fell out of the sky If it would hit the water, then I'd cry T _ T But good thing it can fly
Member
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

cheesepizza wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:

AWESOME EP BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR EP 7...
I can't believe how Suzaku lied to Nunnally. It'z sweet of Rollo to help out Lelouch....I really like Rollo, he is kinda sweet! I hope Lelouch will not dispose Rollo. I luv the fighting scenes & Guren updates!!!

HERE IS WAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN


I HATE SUZAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


lol disagree with 5 though XD
but ROFLMAO at 2 XD remembering how


Member
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth (duh)
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/15/08

carmensakura07 wrote:


cheesepizza wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:

AWESOME EP BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR EP 7...
I can't believe how Suzaku lied to Nunnally. It'z sweet of Rollo to help out Lelouch....I really like Rollo, he is kinda sweet! I hope Lelouch will not dispose Rollo. I luv the fighting scenes & Guren updates!!!

HERE IS WAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN


I HATE SUZAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


lol disagree with 5 though XD
but ROFLMAO at 2 XD remembering how




Well

Member
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

cheesepizza wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:


cheesepizza wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:

AWESOME EP BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR EP 7...
I can't believe how Suzaku lied to Nunnally. It'z sweet of Rollo to help out Lelouch....I really like Rollo, he is kinda sweet! I hope Lelouch will not dispose Rollo. I luv the fighting scenes & Guren updates!!!

HERE IS WAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN


I HATE SUZAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


lol disagree with 5 though XD
but ROFLMAO at 2 XD remembering how




Well




I see......
Member
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth (duh)
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/15/08

carmensakura07 wrote:


cheesepizza wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:


cheesepizza wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:

AWESOME EP BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR EP 7...
I can't believe how Suzaku lied to Nunnally. It'z sweet of Rollo to help out Lelouch....I really like Rollo, he is kinda sweet! I hope Lelouch will not dispose Rollo. I luv the fighting scenes & Guren updates!!!

HERE IS WAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN


I HATE SUZAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


lol disagree with 5 though XD
but ROFLMAO at 2 XD remembering how




Well




I see......


Indeed..
Member
1620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Eientei
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

Runekn wrote:


Runawaytoy wrote:


Runekn wrote:


Runawaytoy wrote:


Runekn wrote:

Guesses.



nahh i dun think so..
Member
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

cheesepizza wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:


cheesepizza wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:


cheesepizza wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:

AWESOME EP BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR EP 7...
I can't believe how Suzaku lied to Nunnally. It'z sweet of Rollo to help out Lelouch....I really like Rollo, he is kinda sweet! I hope Lelouch will not dispose Rollo. I luv the fighting scenes & Guren updates!!!

HERE IS WAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN


I HATE SUZAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


lol disagree with 5 though XD
but ROFLMAO at 2 XD remembering how




Well




I see......


Indeed..


OH, I get it now!!


Member
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

Runawaytoy wrote:


Runekn wrote:


Runawaytoy wrote:


Runekn wrote:


Runawaytoy wrote:


Runekn wrote:

Guesses.



nahh i dun think so..

That wasn't her, it was a student I think.

Member
1620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Eientei
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

Runekn wrote:


Runawaytoy wrote:


Runekn wrote:


Runawaytoy wrote:


Runekn wrote:


Runawaytoy wrote:


Runekn wrote:





Ehhh..She is the maid i recognize her.. i cant forget her eyes.. i lyk her eyes..its said tat she abandonned Lunally ran with Diethard and Laksharta and went into hiding not knowing the importance of Lunally to the order of the black knights its in epi 2 i think
Member
985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F / In your wardrobe....
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
i feel so cold~
About V.V and the king~
Member
762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Virtual World
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Too bad that Knight of Rounds beaten easily by Kallen
Hope to see some action from them
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.