First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply best guardian
Member
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

Cheery-o wrote:

Yamamoto is win ;D


HE SURE IS!!!^^

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!^^
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / TO THE CENTER OF...
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
ITS NOT HIBARI


ITS TSUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain-Genkishi has the same strenght as hibari and tsuna was about to beat genkishi so its just like him beating hibari
3780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

NetSkatez wrote:

ITS NOT HIBARI


ITS TSUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain-Genkishi has the same strenght as hibari and tsuna was about to beat genkishi so its just like him beating hibari



genkishi might've the same fighting strength, but his mental strength is so weak; i doubt hibari would ever succumb to byakuran and let him control him to the point of betraying his own family, and remember how weak he is to lose to tsuna because of his eyes, or how unsettle he is when fighting hibari whom doesn't even use the ring...to me tsuna is not the strongest in khr because he has the most help and also the strongest weapon, and well he will always need some help when fighting an enemy, so in a way he gotten stronger, but his guardians would still beat him.

309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / TO THE CENTER OF...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

sakura49 wrote:


NetSkatez wrote:

ITS NOT HIBARI


ITS TSUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain-Genkishi has the same strenght as hibari and tsuna was about to beat genkishi so its just like him beating hibari



genkishi might've the same fighting strength, but his mental strength is so weak; i doubt hibari would ever succumb to byakuran and let him control him to the point of betraying his own family, and remember how weak he is to lose to tsuna because of his eyes, or how unsettle he is when fighting hibari whom doesn't even use the ring...to me tsuna is not the strongest in khr because he has the most help and also the strongest weapon, and well he will always need some help when fighting an enemy, so in a way he gotten stronger, but his guardians would still beat him.



oh but i still think its not hibari though -__- sorry im just not a big hibari fan
Member
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / places :3
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
hibari pwns >:3
3780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

NetSkatez wrote:


sakura49 wrote:


NetSkatez wrote:

ITS NOT HIBARI


ITS TSUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain-Genkishi has the same strenght as hibari and tsuna was about to beat genkishi so its just like him beating hibari



genkishi might've the same fighting strength, but his mental strength is so weak; i doubt hibari would ever succumb to byakuran and let him control him to the point of betraying his own family, and remember how weak he is to lose to tsuna because of his eyes, or how unsettle he is when fighting hibari whom doesn't even use the ring...to me tsuna is not the strongest in khr because he has the most help and also the strongest weapon, and well he will always need some help when fighting an enemy, so in a way he gotten stronger, but his guardians would still beat him.



oh but i still think its not hibari though -__- sorry im just not a big hibari fan



lol u don't have to be his fan to vote for him, i like that he's one of those who're in the know like the plan tyl tsuna, irie shouichi, and himself hatch to deal with byakuran...wonder why tsuna right hand men tyl gokudera and yamamoto are not in on it; it can't be a trust issue.

u can vote for the other guardians as well, but there've to be a good reason why u think they're the best guardian?

Member
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ( ・∀・)/ in my lal...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
best guardian is Mukuro:D
as in i like him more:D

elusive and hard to capture..
using illusion to trick the enemy's mind
the mist is the best ;)

then is Hibari:D
gosh, he is so damn powerful and calm;D
the best traits one could have, cool and strong.

Yamamoto too^^
the laughter in the family brings happiness;D
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / TO THE CENTER OF...
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
but im sayin tsuna because its not fair to count future hibari agaisnt young tsuna u supposd to count future tsuna against future hibari or regular hibari against present tsuna
3780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

NetSkatez wrote:

but im sayin tsuna because its not fair to count future hibari agaisnt young tsuna u supposd to count future tsuna against future hibari or regular hibari against present tsuna



i don't know much about future tsuna, so i can't say good or bad about him, although i know he got more mature and also stronger...the reason i don't think is tsuna because i actually thought his guardians are stronger than him, and it's not their future selves either...tsuna always need to be push to do anything, and he always has reborn there for him to tell him what to do...in any case hibari is reliable that's all iam saying whether it's his young or future self.

309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / TO THE CENTER OF...
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

sakura49 wrote:


NetSkatez wrote:

but im sayin tsuna because its not fair to count future hibari agaisnt young tsuna u supposd to count future tsuna against future hibari or regular hibari against present tsuna



i don't know much about future tsuna, so i can't say good or bad about him, although i know he got more mature and also stronger...the reason i don't think is tsuna because i actually thought his guardians are stronger than him, and it's not their future selves either...tsuna always need to be push to do anything, and he always has reborn there for him to tell him what to do...in any case hibari is reliable that's all iam saying whether it's his young or future self.



tsuna is stronger then all his guirdians, hibari is the strongest guirdian but tsuna is a boss he is stronger then each and also if hibari cant beat genkishi and tsuna came more close then hibari, that means tsuna is stronger then hibari, i know wat your thinking ur thinkin that because tsuna is stronger but has more weaknesses he will lose and hibari is weaker but has only 1 weakness that is very hard use against him but that doesnt make a diffrent even if he doesnt get pushed he wont just die because he is not getin told to do somthing he will still win
Member
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
Hard to say.... I'm a hardcore Hibari-fan all the way.

Hibari wins for Pride though
Tsuna wins for never backing down to save his friends
Ryohei wins for extreme spirt
Gokudera wins for loyalty
Yamamoto wins for his adaptability
Mukuro (jeez I dislike him) wins for his cleverness
Lambo wins.... comedey relief lol

3780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

NetSkatez wrote:


sakura49 wrote:


NetSkatez wrote:

but im sayin tsuna because its not fair to count future hibari agaisnt young tsuna u supposd to count future tsuna against future hibari or regular hibari against present tsuna



i don't know much about future tsuna, so i can't say good or bad about him, although i know he got more mature and also stronger...the reason i don't think is tsuna because i actually thought his guardians are stronger than him, and it's not their future selves either...tsuna always need to be push to do anything, and he always has reborn there for him to tell him what to do...in any case hibari is reliable that's all iam saying whether it's his young or future self.



tsuna is stronger then all his guirdians, hibari is the strongest guirdian but tsuna is a boss he is stronger then each and also if hibari cant beat genkishi and tsuna came more close then hibari, that means tsuna is stronger then hibari, i know wat your thinking ur thinkin that because tsuna is stronger but has more weaknesses he will lose and hibari is weaker but has only 1 weakness that is very hard use against him but that doesnt make a diffrent even if he doesnt get pushed he wont just die because he is not getin told to do somthing he will still win




>>in my opinion tsuna is not the strongest, he needs his X-glove and his dying will pill in order to go into hyper dying will mode, and his personality change as well...his guardians didn't require this to get stronger and their personality didn't change either...in a sense tsuna is strong due to his weapons and his hyper dying will mode, if he can be himself and become strong that's one thing but i don't expect him to be and reborn didn't expect him to be either, his fight is one of determination and the will to stand up and face a situation and he did it, his growth is apparent in that he's no longer no good tsuna; he's not a scaredy cat anymore....well if you read the manga genkishi is not that big a deal anyway, and hibari fight with genkishi wasn't exactly a loss when he didn't put up that much of a fight.
Member
33894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / the cold north po...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
hibari and mukuro!!!!xp
Member
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/09
HIBARI KYOUYA IS STILL THE BEST
Posted 8/22/09
hahah i pick hibari
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.