First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Things in cr that annoy you
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
uuuugggghhhh........
Posted 5/11/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

Even if those people do learn after the first time, there still going to be hundreds of others that will join and do the exact same thing. So the only reason to constantly report threads is if you enjoy doing so, and those kind of people annoy me.


Wrong ! I know some people who report out of boredom . I do too . >.>
Posted 5/11/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


helena91 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


helena91 wrote:
yeah that ll never change but have u noticed how people have more fun on those threads that are reported as they now there gonna be locked ?? so they dont care they go off topic and and put up funny shit when its a dup otherwise the thread will be taken serious


People can tell when a thread is going to be locked without 50 people announcing that they reported it.
And only stupid people would take half of the threads posted here seriously.


all were doing is emphasising the point to people who post dup threads
so please dont hate us


Even if those people do learn after the first time, there still going to be hundreds of others that will join and do the exact same thing. So the only reason to constantly report threads is if you enjoy doing so, and those kind of people annoy me.


jeez u take things way to serious its a simple click of the button to report threads
and u take it sooooooooo serious chill out if you dont like it u know u can report us for nothing (like so many tried to) hate us or ignore us u choose just stop complainig
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

snow-chibi wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

Even if those people do learn after the first time, there still going to be hundreds of others that will join and do the exact same thing. So the only reason to constantly report threads is if you enjoy doing so, and those kind of people annoy me.


Wrong ! I know some people who report out of boredom . I do too . >.>


I'll accept that as an excuse.


helena91 wrote:

jeez u take things way to serious its a simple click of the button to report threads
and u take it sooooooooo serious chill out if you dont like it u know u can report us for nothing (like so many tried to) hate us or ignore us u choose just stop complainig

Wouldn't reporting everything count as being "too serious" and "complaining?" Why can't you just "hate or ignore" all the duplicate threads?
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
<< like this..? dun wanna use the other one.. makes people assume hahahaha
6013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
the fact that it took me 30 mins searching for where this upload picture button moved to for my profile pictures and yet its been like an hour and i still cant seem to find it!!! Anyone know where it is?
Posted 5/11/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

I'll accept that as an excuse.


99 % of the time , I do report out of boredom . Also , hate ' mini-mods ' all you want .
I betcha about half will disappear after shinji picks the new mods .
Posted 5/11/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

Even if those people do learn after the first time, there still going to be hundreds of others that will join and do the exact same thing. So the only reason to constantly report threads is if you enjoy doing so, and those kind of people annoy me.


Wrong ! I know some people who report out of boredom . I do too . >.>


I'll accept that as an excuse.


helena91 wrote:

jeez u take things way to serious its a simple click of the button to report threads
and u take it sooooooooo serious chill out if you dont like it u know u can report us for nothing (like so many tried to) hate us or ignore us u choose just stop complainig

Wouldn't reporting everything count as being "too serious" and "complaining?" Why can't you just "hate or ignore" all the duplicate threads?


read the rules it slearly states that all crunchy users are to report errors to the mods

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-13504/CR-Forum-Rules-Updated-12-13-2007.html
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08

snow-chibi wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

I'll accept that as an excuse.


99 % of the time , I do report out of boredom . Also , hate ' mini-mods ' all you want .
I betcha about half will disappear after shinji picks the new mods .


Hopefully he won't pick too many. If there's like 50 mods on everyday I won't have time to make fun of stupid people before their threads get locked.


helena91 wrote:

read the rules it slearly states that all crunchy users are to report errors to the mods

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-13504/CR-Forum-Rules-Updated-12-13-2007.html


Only annoying wanna-be mods care about the rules, otherwise there wouldn't be so many duplicate threads. The only ones you really need to obey are the no flaming and no multiple posting rules.

I just noticed that theres also a rule that says don't force the rules down other people's throats, which you just did to me.
1348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The world that ne...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
this IS what annoys me...
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

Hopefully he won't pick too many. If there's like 50 mods on everyday I won't have time to make fun of stupid people before their threads get locked.


LOL . XD He`ll pick 7 applicants .


Cuddlebuns wrote:

Only annoying wanna-be mods care about the rules, otherwise there wouldn't be so many duplicate threads. The only ones you really need to obey are the no flaming and no multiple posting rules.

I just noticed that theres also a rule that says don't force the rules down other people's throats, which you just did to me.


People not reading rules equals chaos . Also , you don`t have to report threads ,
it`s an option the mods appreciate . I read the rules out of boredom too . =/
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

Hopefully he won't pick too many. If there's like 50 mods on everyday I won't have time to make fun of stupid people before their threads get locked.


relax.. even if he picked 50 they'll still get their hands full coz' there's no shortage of stupid people here in CR...
Posted 5/11/08

manzi wrote:

<< like this..? dun wanna use the other one.. makes people assume hahahaha


im likeing this 1 its difrent gives u serious look grow it now that would be funny
1348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The world that ne...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

manzi wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

Hopefully he won't pick too many. If there's like 50 mods on everyday I won't have time to make fun of stupid people before their threads get locked.


relax.. even if he picked 50 they'll still get their hands full coz' there's no shortage of stupid people here in CR...


so true...
Posted 5/11/08
uh annoying threads like these...lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.