First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Things in cr that annoy you
21510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

deadly01 wrote:

the fact that i have to keep siging in everytime i go on CR. there shud be a save ur password and username etc.


i never have to sign in....because i never log out....you dont need to log out you know. you dont have to worry about hackers because it doesnt make a difference.
4442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Over the californ...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
Well what annyos me the most is that people just complain because of licenseing (dont care if i misspeld)
14554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Atlanta, GA. USA
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
people who are mean and post nasty (as in rude) comments.
382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

azngrace wrote:


deadly01 wrote:

the fact that i have to keep siging in everytime i go on CR. there shud be a save ur password and username etc.


i never have to sign in....because i never log out....you dont need to log out you know. you dont have to worry about hackers because it doesnt make a difference.


recently its been keeping me signed in. but i dnt keep the CR page up all day lol, and wen i turn my computer of etc. but now its been keepin me signed in dunno maybe they fixed it. becos before wen id close the page itd always make me sign in again even tho i never sign out.
8859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
People who act assive they are mini-mods and just go around making people feel down about everything. <_<;
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / www.charsuibao.bl...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
helena91 SERIOUSLY JUST STOP PICKING ON PEOPLE. andddd...
PEOPLE WHO SAY DOOPS AND JUST WANNA BE A FORUM MODERATOR WANNABE OMFG... WHATS THE POINT SERIOUSLY GAY WANNABE'S ... give the person a chance god.
Posted 5/12/08

VampireLICIOUS wrote:

helena91 SERIOUSLY JUST STOP PICKING ON PEOPLE. andddd...
PEOPLE WHO SAY DOOPS AND JUST WANNA BE A FORUM MODERATOR WANNABE OMFG... WHATS THE POINT SERIOUSLY GAY WANNABE'S ... give the person a chance god.


I dont pick on people
I correct them and please stop postin in captial letters its silly
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / www.charsuibao.bl...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
ITS CAPS GET OVER IT! and whats the point in going to the same god damn forum ? looking at it again sad people. jees.
Posted 5/12/08

VampireLICIOUS wrote:

ITS CAPS GET OVER IT! and whats the point in going to the same god damn forum ? looking at it again sad people. jees.


as people who like me tell me im being picked on now
take your own advice and dont pick on people u hypocrite
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / www.charsuibao.bl...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
oooooooooohhhhhh im crazy and guess what stop going back to the same god damn froum saddooo
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

darkz021 wrote:

Nothings annoys me in CR

I'm whit you
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / www.charsuibao.bl...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
ooh yes make crunchyroll a better place.

and you know WHO i hate ... helena91 She constantly goes back to the same freakin forum to spam and spam .... ooh look reportedddd well mint innit ... Not
Posted 5/12/08
^ hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats so funny.......lol i posted here but what annoys me is people who think they know soooo much....but in reality they dont....you know who you are....lol
Posted 5/12/08

VampireLICIOUS wrote:

ooh yes make crunchyroll a better place.

and you know WHO i hate ... helena91 She constantly goes back to the same freakin forum to spam and spam .... ooh look reportedddd well mint innit ... Not


This here , is a thread , silly . XD
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / www.charsuibao.bl...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
ok it's a thread wipee ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.