First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Small Cafe
Students
5598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

*bows*
Nope nothing at all
^_^ See I am just fine!


youre crying
?
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*bows*
Nope nothing at all
^_^ See I am just fine!


youre crying
?




Huh?!? ^_^ Nope just fine!
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*bows*
Nope nothing at all
^_^ See I am just fine!


Okay then...well, just do what got to do then, okay?


^_^ Thanks uncle!


no problem! *smiles* nnrgh! *clenches his shoulder & accidentally spills his coffee*
Posted 5/13/08
Cou-san! Is it acting up again?
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
I think so...
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*bows*
Nope nothing at all
^_^ See I am just fine!


Okay then...well, just do what got to do then, okay?


^_^ Thanks uncle!


no problem! *smiles* nnrgh! *clenches his shoulder & accidentally spills his coffee*


*rushes over to you*

Are you alright, is it hurting again?!
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*bows*
Nope nothing at all
^_^ See I am just fine!


Okay then...well, just do what got to do then, okay?


^_^ Thanks uncle!


no problem! *smiles* nnrgh! *clenches his shoulder & accidentally spills his coffee*


*rushes over to you*

Are you alright, is it hurting again?!


nnrgh...yeah...*the mark on his back starts glowing*
Posted 5/13/08
what the??? it's glowing???
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*bows*
Nope nothing at all
^_^ See I am just fine!


Okay then...well, just do what got to do then, okay?


^_^ Thanks uncle!


no problem! *smiles* nnrgh! *clenches his shoulder & accidentally spills his coffee*


*rushes over to you*

Are you alright, is it hurting again?!


nnrgh...yeah...*the mark on his back starts glowing*


*panics*
No I need to calm down

Uncle Cou, should we try my blood now?
Posted 5/13/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

*panics*
No I need to calm down

Uncle Cou, should we try my blood now?


Ayame! Poor it over the mark!
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*panics*
No I need to calm down

Uncle Cou, should we try my blood now?


Ayame! Poor it over the mark!


Alright
*takes deep breath and summons a little knife*
*slices hand and drips blood over Uncle Cou's shouder*

I hope that will help!
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*panics*
No I need to calm down

Uncle Cou, should we try my blood now?


Ayame! Poor it over the mark!


Alright
*takes deep breath and summons a little knife*
*slices hand and drips blood over Uncle Cou's shouder*

I hope that will help!


*the mark then starts reacting to the blood that burns him for a short while then a small seal forms around the mark* AHH!!!



*starts to breathe easier then passes out* ...
Posted 5/13/08
that should keep the mark in check...
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
Is that mark really that bad?
Posted 5/13/08
That mark will eventually kill him...he did tell you, didn't he?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.