First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Avatar Request
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

onigiri26435 wrote:

hey chelly~!! ^^
pic:
text: angel (above)
onigiri26435 (below)
thanks lot chelly~!! :3


your new makeover!!!!!!!!!
hope u like it!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 5/16/08

maechelle08 wrote:


onigiri26435 wrote:

hey chelly~!! ^^
pic:
text: angel (above)
onigiri26435 (below)
thanks lot chelly~!! :3


your new makeover!!!!!!!!!
hope u like it!!!!!!!!!!


yup i like it!! haha....thanks chelly~^^ esp the heart fonts..XD
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

FunkyFashionMonkey wrote:

text: FunkyFashionMonkey(up top)
frame: yes(cute one please)
pic:


Please do both please!!!


hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!ur new makeover!!!!!!!!!!
im making this cause its my birthday tommorow
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

FunkyFashionMonkey wrote:

text: FunkyFashionMonkey(up top)
frame: yes(cute one please)
pic:


Please do both please!!!


here's the another:
Posted 5/16/08

maechelle08 wrote:


FunkyFashionMonkey wrote:

text: FunkyFashionMonkey(up top)
frame: yes(cute one please)
pic:


Please do both please!!!


hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!ur new makeover!!!!!!!!!!
im making this cause its my birthday tommorow


Hey Thanks!!! i love it!!
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

FunkyFashionMonkey wrote:

text: FunkyFashionMonkey(up top)
frame: yes(cute one please)
pic:


Please do both please!!!


umm i saw this on ur profile::
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:

Text- Hana-Chan
Frame- Yes
Picture-


here's ur makeover:

tnx. for joining girls avatar makeover
invite ur buddies
► Lovely Youngin'
24389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lost.
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08


text *in the middle*:ami-chan
with frame ^^

thnx`..!!
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

killervizard wrote:



text *in the middle*:ami-chan
with frame ^^

thnx`..!!


► Lovely Youngin'
24389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lost.
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

maechelle08 wrote:


killervizard wrote:



text *in the middle*:ami-chan
with frame ^^

thnx`..!!




arigatou`..
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:


not sure what to ask for. . .but can you make it cute and have something korean on it? thankies!
username: momoko-chan331
name: Rachel or Momoko
sorry for asking too much >x<


► Lovely Youngin'
42135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Text: Toast-chan (Can you put it around the bottom of the pic?)
Frame: Yes! (Cute one or a Pretty one!)

► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

ToastBandits wrote:

Text: Toast-chan (Can you put it around the bottom of the pic?)
Frame: Yes! (Cute one or a Pretty one!)



► Lovely Youngin'
42135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

maechelle08 wrote:


ToastBandits wrote:

Text: Toast-chan (Can you put it around the bottom of the pic?)
Frame: Yes! (Cute one or a Pretty one!)






WAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAWAII!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

ToastBandits wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


ToastBandits wrote:

Text: Toast-chan (Can you put it around the bottom of the pic?)
Frame: Yes! (Cute one or a Pretty one!)






WAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAWAII!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!



yayayyyayyayayaayy!!!!!!!!! ur online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayayyyaya!!!!!!!!!!!1 ur online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.