First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
trailer of My Girl Philippines
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Laguna, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

xiaochien_08 wrote:



i saw the teaser, it was ok, but not outstanding, kim did ok, but i just din;t like the part where she was in the airport, and she was acting saying that her tru love is on the plane, her acting was kinda unnatural, it was lame, lacking, but in some scnes that was shown in teaser, she did good, and gerald is still a MISCAST, he doenst look too convincing for his role, and duh i hate the part where gerald was asking kim be his fake cousin, it was too corny... but duh, kimerald always have scenes like that, too corny, mushy, soo kimerald..


i agree with you!
ive watched the trailer and...and...in the first part...i think Kim's acting is OA...and in the part when she was in the airport...i can feel nothing with her...she's so lame and there is no emotion...and Gerald is hmmm...i dont know the exact word to define his acting...he doesnt have the looks and the kilig factor like Lee Dong Wook...im not comparing him but...he didn't give justice to Gong Chan's role...
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in ur heart
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

jhyniee wrote:


xiaochien_08 wrote:



i saw the teaser, it was ok, but not outstanding, kim did ok, but i just din;t like the part where she was in the airport, and she was acting saying that her tru love is on the plane, her acting was kinda unnatural, it was lame, lacking, but in some scnes that was shown in teaser, she did good, and gerald is still a MISCAST, he doenst look too convincing for his role, and duh i hate the part where gerald was asking kim be his fake cousin, it was too corny... but duh, kimerald always have scenes like that, too corny, mushy, soo kimerald..


i agree with you!
ive watched the trailer and...and...in the first part...i think Kim's acting is OA...and in the part when she was in the airport...i can feel nothing with her...she's so lame and there is no emotion...and Gerald is hmmm...i dont know the exact word to define his acting...he doesnt have the looks and the kilig factor like Lee Dong Wook...im not comparing him but...he didn't give justice to Gong Chan's role...


a ham actor i guess
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
i hope it goes well..
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Laguna, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

stickynote_girl wrote:


jhyniee wrote:


xiaochien_08 wrote:



i saw the teaser, it was ok, but not outstanding, kim did ok, but i just din;t like the part where she was in the airport, and she was acting saying that her tru love is on the plane, her acting was kinda unnatural, it was lame, lacking, but in some scnes that was shown in teaser, she did good, and gerald is still a MISCAST, he doenst look too convincing for his role, and duh i hate the part where gerald was asking kim be his fake cousin, it was too corny... but duh, kimerald always have scenes like that, too corny, mushy, soo kimerald..


i agree with you!
ive watched the trailer and...and...in the first part...i think Kim's acting is OA...and in the part when she was in the airport...i can feel nothing with her...she's so lame and there is no emotion...and Gerald is hmmm...i dont know the exact word to define his acting...he doesnt have the looks and the kilig factor like Lee Dong Wook...im not comparing him but...he didn't give justice to Gong Chan's role...


a ham actor i guess


i agree with you!and he is acting is so pa-cute...and its not cute...
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / Secret
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
i saw the trailer and i think its ok.. but i hate is they just pick the cast base on their popularity kim and gerald are famous in PI thats why they chosen to do the role.. Philippines entertainment should change their perspective on how to chose a good actress.. anyways I'm still going to support it
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
let's wait and see.. didn't feel anything with the trailer though.. and gerald is soo young to play the role..
593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
wahhh!!!!
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/12/08

kara_courtni wrote:


koritori wrote:

I don't like it. Korean version is way better. They should've chosen better actors for the drama. Darn it, I don't like kim and gerald.


i agree!! if there would be a phil version, toni would fit the role...
Yeah. I think she acts better than Kim. And I think that Kim is too young for the role. :p

1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

kawaii_fox101 wrote:


moonlightsong wrote:

i hate GeraLd's acting!!!! he's kinda "Pa-Cute"... i hope he can be Like Lee Dong Wook's acting... a "serious hot tempered type" not as a boy next door pa cute kinda guy... haiz! cathy gonzaga was funny...

i Hope it wiLL be good... it's a big risk...

Fighting My GirL PhiLippines!! (*^__^*).v..


totally agree with you there about gerald...
and cathy is really funny...
it would have been better if it was toni gonzaga instead of kim...


you said it!!teehee (*^__^*).v.. i'LL go for Toni too..

28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / .philippines.
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
i prefer maja salvador to be the pinay my girl...sorry
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/12/08
better than what i expected......

but i totally agree that the original is way better......

well i think it is the most fashionable Fdrama series ive ever seen...


http://youtube.com/watch?v=6S3HRgBG-sI
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
hmf kim chiu sucks !!!!!
Posted 5/12/08
i hate kim.... shes overreacted even in asap.... but i think she can handle my girl.... even in try hard....
Posted 5/12/08

mszruby05th wrote:

i prefer maja salvador to be the pinay my girl...sorry

yay... ur ryt... i love maja and she acts well than kim.......
6870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Seoul
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
The girl is really cute!! and the guy is good too~~~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.