First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you think of Hibari's background?
Member
3050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
I was just wondering since he was THAT powerful, I was wondering where he get that strength. Why is he too similar to Ipin's master anyway? Could Ipin's master be some sort of relative? Or twin? Well, we knew about Gokudera, Tsuna, Yamamoto, Mukuro of how they get their strength from but what about Hibari?

I just wanna know!
Member
7537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

ukyouchrono wrote:

I was just wondering since he was THAT powerful, I was wondering where he get that strength. Why is he too similar to Ipin's master anyway? Could Ipin's master be some sort of relative? Or twin? Well, we knew about Gokudera, Tsuna, Yamamoto, Mukuro of how they get their strength from but what about Hibari?

I just wanna know! :D


Me too!...But i did not think that I-pin's master was related^^
Member
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
No, Hibari and I-pins master are not relatives, I-pin's master just looks like a chibi form of Hibari
I dont know much about Hibari's strength, but im guessing it's becuz of fighting off some bad guys, he gained more experience
Member
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
i think he's had a bad childhood, like his parents abandoned him, he had to fend for himself, fighting for food in a bad neighborhood, the principal of namimori high took him in, thus he is eternally gratefully to namimori high... or something like that. i think it should be just a coincidence that he looks like i-pin's master. btw, can you tell me which episode or chapter of the manga does it say that he DOES look like her master? thanks.
Member
1571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

khoo_119 wrote:

i think he's had a bad childhood, like his parents abandoned him, he had to fend for himself, fighting for food in a bad neighborhood, the principal of namimori high took him in, thus he is eternally gratefully to namimori high... or something like that. i think it should be just a coincidence that he looks like i-pin's master. btw, can you tell me which episode or chapter of the manga does it say that he DOES look like her master? thanks.


well i agree with u n dats abt wat im gona say and btw th im not sure the ep no. but its abt the filler ep when I-Pin gav yoko n haru the buns n they almost died n they found I-pin master to save the 2 gals n if u look at him, he looks like hibari chibi form,cuz of the hair...

oya if they r relatives, then y doesnt hibari use the bun? lol, i could imagine dat...
Posted 6/2/08

OneTail wrote:


khoo_119 wrote:

i think he's had a bad childhood, like his parents abandoned him, he had to fend for himself, fighting for food in a bad neighborhood, the principal of namimori high took him in, thus he is eternally gratefully to namimori high... or something like that. i think it should be just a coincidence that he looks like i-pin's master. btw, can you tell me which episode or chapter of the manga does it say that he DOES look like her master? thanks.


well i agree with u n dats abt wat im gona say and btw th im not sure the ep no. but its abt the filler ep when I-Pin gav yoko n haru the buns n they almost died n they found I-pin master to save the 2 gals n if u look at him, he looks like hibari chibi form,cuz of the hair...

oya if they r relatives, then y doesnt hibari use the bun? lol, i could imagine dat...


i agree with both of u. as 4 u if he use a bun it will look stupid in the anime.

Member
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Under your bed!
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

DragKingblader wrote:


OneTail wrote:


khoo_119 wrote:

i think he's had a bad childhood, like his parents abandoned him, he had to fend for himself, fighting for food in a bad neighborhood, the principal of namimori high took him in, thus he is eternally gratefully to namimori high... or something like that. i think it should be just a coincidence that he looks like i-pin's master. btw, can you tell me which episode or chapter of the manga does it say that he DOES look like her master? thanks.


well i agree with u n dats abt wat im gona say and btw th im not sure the ep no. but its abt the filler ep when I-Pin gav yoko n haru the buns n they almost died n they found I-pin master to save the 2 gals n if u look at him, he looks like hibari chibi form,cuz of the hair...

oya if they r relatives, then y doesnt hibari use the bun? lol, i could imagine dat...


i agree with both of u. as 4 u if he use a bun it will look stupid in the anime.



And I agree with all of you xD

If that were to happen One Tail, I'd loose my admiration and respect for Hibari D: He'd look retarded xD
Posted 6/2/08

Azure_Nika wrote:


DragKingblader wrote:


OneTail wrote:


khoo_119 wrote:

i think he's had a bad childhood, like his parents abandoned him, he had to fend for himself, fighting for food in a bad neighborhood, the principal of namimori high took him in, thus he is eternally gratefully to namimori high... or something like that. i think it should be just a coincidence that he looks like i-pin's master. btw, can you tell me which episode or chapter of the manga does it say that he DOES look like her master? thanks.


well i agree with u n dats abt wat im gona say and btw th im not sure the ep no. but its abt the filler ep when I-Pin gav yoko n haru the buns n they almost died n they found I-pin master to save the 2 gals n if u look at him, he looks like hibari chibi form,cuz of the hair...

oya if they r relatives, then y doesnt hibari use the bun? lol, i could imagine dat...


i agree with both of u. as 4 u if he use a bun it will look stupid in the anime.



And I agree with all of you xD

If that were to happen One Tail, I'd loose my admiration and respect for Hibari D: He'd look retarded xD


yea a guy who is soo cool uses his fart to fight. i'll be sick
Member
1571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Azure_Nika wrote:


DragKingblader wrote:


OneTail wrote:


khoo_119 wrote:

i think he's had a bad childhood, like his parents abandoned him, he had to fend for himself, fighting for food in a bad neighborhood, the principal of namimori high took him in, thus he is eternally gratefully to namimori high... or something like that. i think it should be just a coincidence that he looks like i-pin's master. btw, can you tell me which episode or chapter of the manga does it say that he DOES look like her master? thanks.


well i agree with u n dats abt wat im gona say and btw th im not sure the ep no. but its abt the filler ep when I-Pin gav yoko n haru the buns n they almost died n they found I-pin master to save the 2 gals n if u look at him, he looks like hibari chibi form,cuz of the hair...

oya if they r relatives, then y doesnt hibari use the bun? lol, i could imagine dat...


i agree with both of u. as 4 u if he use a bun it will look stupid in the anime.



And I agree with all of you xD

If that were to happen One Tail, I'd loose my admiration and respect for Hibari D: He'd look retarded xD


and i agree with all of u
2857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

OneTail wrote:


Azure_Nika wrote:


DragKingblader wrote:


OneTail wrote:


khoo_119 wrote:

i think he's had a bad childhood, like his parents abandoned him, he had to fend for himself, fighting for food in a bad neighborhood, the principal of namimori high took him in, thus he is eternally gratefully to namimori high... or something like that. i think it should be just a coincidence that he looks like i-pin's master. btw, can you tell me which episode or chapter of the manga does it say that he DOES look like her master? thanks.


well i agree with u n dats abt wat im gona say and btw th im not sure the ep no. but its abt the filler ep when I-Pin gav yoko n haru the buns n they almost died n they found I-pin master to save the 2 gals n if u look at him, he looks like hibari chibi form,cuz of the hair...

oya if they r relatives, then y doesnt hibari use the bun? lol, i could imagine dat...


i agree with both of u. as 4 u if he use a bun it will look stupid in the anime.



And I agree with all of you xD

If that were to happen One Tail, I'd loose my admiration and respect for Hibari D: He'd look retarded xD


and i agree with all of u


Yeah, Hibari is not stupid after all, he didn't get hit by the 10 year bazooka
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
this is so weird because hibari is effing strong and there is no reasonable explanation why or how he got that strong. remember the mukuro arc? he almost defeated mukuro, a WANTED AND EXPERIENCED CRIMINAL at the time, and regained the will to stand back up again even with his injuries...

was he born an iron man or what?
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Northfield, Minne...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
Why say Yes or No? It dosn't even tell you in the manga yet.. So ofcourse it won't even tell you in the anime... Unless they start making spoiler episodes again... Is this just asking for opinions?
Member
1805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
of course they are not relatives!!!!!!!after all!!!!!
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Milliefore Base
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
for all of you that think that hibari is ipins master or relative or something this is i pin master



he is also cursed so he is an arcobaleno holder of the red pacifier
Member
3050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

Innoncence wrote:

for all of you that think that hibari is ipins master or relative or something this is i pin master



he is also cursed so he is an arcobaleno holder of the red pacifier


Well, when I first saw this picture, I was surprised and said, "Woah, is that Hibari?!" (Cause his back looks like it.... oh well....)

Well as for me, I was hoping that Hibari and Ipin are siblings since to be frank, I hate it when people paired Ipin with Hibari (since there are so many moments: like the valentines, etc) And he was too kind to I-pin which baffles me! That was what I'm actually hoping! To have Hibari as Ipin's brother.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.