First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Kendo Club
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

Clannad. La Cordo de'Oro, and Shugo Chara is wat im watchin
sorry for the late reply, i had piano....shugo chara and la corda d'oro is good(i forgot the correct spelling)



yea so did i hahahah so was up???


nothin much just being sneaky........how bout u?


im doin hw and wat r u being sneaky about???


not supposed to be online.......my mom would let me go and listen to music but i'm on cr right now and downloading music so i might get into big trouble....and oh i see
Moderator
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the world where i...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

sk8ing_cat wrote:


XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

Clannad. La Cordo de'Oro, and Shugo Chara is wat im watchin
sorry for the late reply, i had piano....shugo chara and la corda d'oro is good(i forgot the correct spelling)



yea so did i hahahah so was up???


nothin much just being sneaky........how bout u?


im doin hw and wat r u being sneaky about???


not supposed to be online.......my mom would let me go and listen to music but i'm on cr right now and downloading music so i might get into big trouble....and oh i see


i c hmm dont get caught now okay hahahahaha
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
i c hmm dont get caught now okay hahahahaha

thanks, hmm i hope i dont either!!!
Moderator
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the world where i...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

sk8ing_cat wrote:

i c hmm dont get caught now okay hahahahaha


thanks, hmm i hope i dont either!!!

yea so hows the mission goin along
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

i c hmm dont get caught now okay hahahahaha


thanks, hmm i hope i dont either!!!


yea so hows the mission goin along

so far successful!! hehe i'm gonna go now cause i finished downloading the music have a nice day!^^
Moderator
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the world where i...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

sk8ing_cat wrote:


XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

i c hmm dont get caught now okay hahahahaha


thanks, hmm i hope i dont either!!!


yea so hows the mission goin along


so far successful!! hehe i'm gonna go now cause i finished downloading the music have a nice day!^^

okay talk to u tomorro bye
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

i c hmm dont get caught now okay hahahahaha


thanks, hmm i hope i dont either!!!


yea so hows the mission goin along


so far successful!! hehe i'm gonna go now cause i finished downloading the music have a nice day!^^


okay talk to u tomorro bye

hi again hehe i'll only be on on weekends and holidays
Moderator
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the world where i...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

sk8ing_cat wrote:


XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

i c hmm dont get caught now okay hahahahaha


thanks, hmm i hope i dont either!!!


yea so hows the mission goin along


so far successful!! hehe i'm gonna go now cause i finished downloading the music have a nice day!^^


okay talk to u tomorro bye


hi again hehe i'll only be on on weekends and holidays

o okay so how have u been???
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
o okay so how have u been???

okay howbout you?
Moderator
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the world where i...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

sk8ing_cat wrote:

o okay so how have u been???


okay howbout you?


i have been good had a b-day party i went to yesterday a today is hw day -_-
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

o okay so how have u been???


okay howbout you?


i have been good had a b-day party i went to yesterday a today is hw day -_-

ur b-day?? ohhhhh......
Moderator
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the world where i...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

sk8ing_cat wrote:


XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

o okay so how have u been???


okay howbout you?


i have been good had a b-day party i went to yesterday a today is hw day -_-


ur b-day?? ohhhhh......

no not mine a friend of mine it was awesome
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

o okay so how have u been???


okay howbout you?


i have been good had a b-day party i went to yesterday a today is hw day -_-


ur b-day?? ohhhhh......


no not mine a friend of mine it was awesome

ohhh, what did u do there?
Moderator
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the world where i...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

sk8ing_cat wrote:


XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


XcursedXoneX wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

o okay so how have u been???


okay howbout you?


i have been good had a b-day party i went to yesterday a today is hw day -_-


ur b-day?? ohhhhh......


no not mine a friend of mine it was awesome


ohhh, what did u do there?

i juss hung out wit my friends play guitar hero and eat alot lol but it was awesome the B-day gurl had a great time and she was happy
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
i juss hung out wit my friends play guitar hero and eat alot lol but it was awesome the B-day gurl had a great time and she was happy

oh i see, and no duh she would wih friends tocelebrate with her, who wouldnt be?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.