First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Moderators' box
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

lcsclyn_krymt wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:

Notice: All mods pls give me your pic (your choice~~) jst an request from leona-chan
i'll make banners for hmm~~ how many mods are there again~??~

~`Anime Song Lovers`~


what is the pic for? r u going to make us banners?


yup~~ but i need a pic for your banner~~

~`Anime Song Lovers`~
Moderator
5376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

BlitZ35 wrote:


lcsclyn_krymt wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:

Notice: All mods pls give me your pic (your choice~~) jst an request from leona-chan
i'll make banners for hmm~~ how many mods are there again~??~

~`Anime Song Lovers`~


what is the pic for? r u going to make us banners?


yup~~ but i need a pic for your banner~~

~`Anime Song Lovers`~



ok! how should i send the pic to u?
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

lcsclyn_krymt wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:


lcsclyn_krymt wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:

Notice: All mods pls give me your pic (your choice~~) jst an request from leona-chan
i'll make banners for hmm~~ how many mods are there again~??~

~`Anime Song Lovers`~


what is the pic for? r u going to make us banners?


yup~~ but i need a pic for your banner~~

~`Anime Song Lovers`~



ok! how should i send the pic to u?


send the pic to me by msg~~

~`Anime Song Lovers`~
Creator
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
mods, what do u think will be the prize at stake for our banner competition????
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
edited ver.(banner size)


and still waiting for the pics~~

~`Anime Song Lovers`~
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
how's this for a start~??~ still looking for a new pic~~



need some suggestions before the posting~~

~`Anime Song Lovers`~

Creator
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

BlitZ35 wrote:

how's this for a start~??~ still looking for a new pic~~



need some suggestions before the posting~~

~`Anime Song Lovers`~



this is nice and cute fate-chan!! but like the group's banner, please make it smaller.. about the prize at stake i'll think about it first.. i have to go now the bday party is starting haha

bye bye~ thanks !!!!

Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/12/08
ok~~ tee hee~~


(Banner size~~)

~`Anime Song Lovers`~

Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
one question~~ are all of the banners perm.~??~ i mean in the banner making contest~~

~`Anime Song Lovers`~

Creator
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
mods what can u say about that latest suggestion???
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
latest suggestion~~ haven't seen it yet~~ let me look~~

~`Anime Song Lovers`~
Creator
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08
we will proclaim the new mods tomorrow!!

Creator
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
welcome to the new mods!!!

Creator
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08
moderators!! I'm getting this feeling that i should get active already.. i'm very sorry these past few weeks but from now on I'll try my best -^^-
Member
3173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
It's ok shitoleonachika ^^
AND Hi Everyone >< I'm the new mod & i Hope I could be of any assistance! ^^
oh jut wondering if an avi contest would be cool?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.