First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Our Sweetshop ^^
Member
2999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
10, 12, 20, 24!! yay! im getting hungry!! they r all yum yum!! lol
Member
4500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
Yummmy!!!!!! Heres $100000 Can I have from 14 to 25??!!
Creator
1832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SOmewhere Out there
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

anime-emina wrote:

10, 12, 20, 24!! yay! im getting hungry!! they r all yum yum!! lol





Enjoy~
Creator
1832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SOmewhere Out there
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

cherrygurl wrote:

Yummmy!!!!!! Heres $100000 Can I have from 14 to 25??!!


14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

Thank u and enjoy ^^
Creator
1832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SOmewhere Out there
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

reinexmist wrote:

hahaha...^_^ all you dear girls are cute....

can i have # 6, 7, ang 22!....ü hehe... kawaii desu, zo-chan...ü


6.
7.
24.

Here u go and thank u ^^
Member
2999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

zol23 wrote:


anime-emina wrote:

10, 12, 20, 24!! yay! im getting hungry!! they r all yum yum!! lol





Enjoy~


yum
they wer all chocolate!! haha
yum yum!
*pays for the food*
arigato!
Member
3204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / 全部の庭
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

zol23 wrote:


reinexmist wrote:

hahaha...^_^ all you dear girls are cute....

can i have # 6, 7, ang 22!....ü hehe... kawaii desu, zo-chan...ü


6.
7.
24.

Here u go and thank u ^^


wow, zo-chan...^_^ thank you!... I'll pay after I'm done eating...ü
Member
2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
amazing!! everything looks good!!

Can I have #

2
3
5
6
12
14
15
18
19
20
22
23

Creator
1832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SOmewhere Out there
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

angelji wrote:

amazing!! everything looks good!!

Can I have #

2
3
5
6
12
14
15
18
19
20
22
23



ok k ^&^

2.
3.
5.
6.
12.
14.
15.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
Member
2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08

zol23 wrote:


angelji wrote:

amazing!! everything looks good!!

Can I have #

2
3
5
6
12
14
15
18
19
20
22
23



ok k ^&^

2.
3.
5.
6.
12.
14.
15.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.

tnx soo much!! yum yum~~!!

Member
513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
I lIKe 18,20 AnD 22...ThaNkS!!!
Creator
1832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SOmewhere Out there
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

katmeera wrote:

I lIKe 18,20 AnD 22...ThaNkS!!!


ok ok ^^ pls wait as i prepare...

*preparing* ding!

Here's ur oreder miss ^^
Bon appetit' ^^
Member
513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
Just love it all.....i wanna order no. 15 and 23....^_^.thanks!
Member
513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
I wanna ordser no.3,3,8,and 23....Thanks alot!!
Member
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / S*******E
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
I wan 2, 12, 19, 20 n 23 plss!!! =3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.