First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you get pissed by news about rape cases?
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/12/08
it's kinda annoying how the reporters ask the victim: "how it felt?" "what did he do to you?" tell us more of what happened.. as if the cops didn't bombard the victim with enough questions already..

i recall there was this news on the radio and the crew is in the police station interviewing the poor underaged girl molested and raped by her uncle.. "what did your uncle do to you?" he touched me... "touched you where?" in my peepee.. "how did it feel?" wet.. "did he put his finger in?" yes... "did it hurt?" at this point the cops told the reporter to knock it off before they make up shit to lock him up too..
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
It's my most hatred crime of all... robbery and murder are somewhere below my list

If I ever see some guy trying to rape a girl, I'll happily finish him off. I cannot just sit back and watch such actions being done on a woman. I'll charge in without even having second thoughts on what might happen to me.

Same goes if it's a guy but those are rare O_o
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
But, what if the case is a guy that got raped by a girl?!

I would be like... "WTF?"
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/12/08

sabekuji_kaneda wrote:

It's my most hatred crime of all... robbery and murder are somewhere below my list

If I ever see some guy trying to rape a girl, I'll happily finish him off. I cannot just sit back and watch such actions being done on a woman. I'll charge in without even having second thoughts on what might happen to me.

Same goes if it's a guy but those are rare O_o


a healthy young boy of 10-14 who gets raped by a relatively hot woman in her late 20s early 30s and is presumably attractive... and reports it thereby causing the arrest of the aforementioned woman by default is GHEY but a lucky bastard nonetheless..

however if a healthy young boy gets raped by a healthy male of the same species... it's front page news...

assuming we are still talking about the same healthy young boy who got raped by a chick and reported it and then got raped by the muscle bound gay hairdresser and didn't report it.. by default still makes him GHEY...
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

thesilverballer wrote:

But, what if the case is a guy that got raped by a ManGirl?!

I would be like... "WTF?"



I wouldn't be surprised if you said THIS.

Rapes are serious business, believe me. It's also one of the most pitiful acts in the society that I won't do.
Guys that rapes girls with no reason whatsoever are considered lowlifes.
Without any reason at all, they'll destroy that girl's future. They don't even thought about it.
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

manzi wrote:


sabekuji_kaneda wrote:

It's my most hatred crime of all... robbery and murder are somewhere below my list

If I ever see some guy trying to rape a girl, I'll happily finish him off. I cannot just sit back and watch such actions being done on a woman. I'll charge in without even having second thoughts on what might happen to me.

Same goes if it's a guy but those are rare O_o


a healthy young boy of 10-14 who gets raped by a relatively hot woman in her late 20s early 30s and is presumably attractive... and reports it thereby causing the arrest of the aforementioned woman by default is GHEY but a lucky bastard nonetheless..

however if a healthy young boy gets raped by a healthy male of the same species... it's front page news...


Err... about that boy being raped by that hot woman... those are special cases... cases that I wished happened to me XD

The second one however... yeah, I guess I might intervene on that. I want someone to save me too if that ever happens to me! XD
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
theres something the media does if it bleeds (doesn't have to be literal) it leads so everything thats on a front cover is murder death rape etc nothing happy
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/12/08

sabekuji_kaneda wrote:

Err... about that boy being raped by that hot woman... those are special cases... cases that I wished happened to me XD


Cases we ALL wished happened to us... which was probably around grade 5 - 2nd year HS.. too early and you'll be too traumatized about the whole incident.. too late and your friends get some action before you did.. but at least you can say: well shit I may be the last, but you're not the one Ms. so and so raped after class hours..
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

manzi wrote:


sabekuji_kaneda wrote:

Err... about that boy being raped by that hot woman... those are special cases... cases that I wished happened to me XD


Cases we ALL wished happened to us... which was probably around grade 5 - 2nd year HS.. too early and you'll be too traumatized about the whole incident.. too late and your friends get some action before you did.. but at least you can say: well shit I may be the last, but you're not the one Ms. so and so raped after class hours..


Agreed
47770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Selangor , Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Of Course I soo pissed off ...Feel like want to kill them.
1491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


thesilverballer wrote:

But, what if the case is a guy that got raped by a ManGirl?!

I would be like... "WTF?"



I wouldn't be surprised if you said THIS.

Rapes are serious business, believe me. It's also one of the most pitiful acts in the society that I won't do.
Guys that rapes girls with no reason whatsoever are considered lowlifes.
Without any reason at all, they'll destroy that girl's future. They don't even thought about it.


yeah i agree. RAPE is a VERY VERY serious crime. And for me it's the worst out of all the crimes a man could possibly do. Imprisoning him for 50 years isn't just enough for the disgusting rapist to be able to compensate for his disgusting act. Maybe giving him 100 lashes then kill him using a spear, cutting him into two, would somehow make me feel satisfied.
Posted 5/12/08
damn rapist! we shud cut off his dick and shove it up his ass!
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Rape is such a disgusting crime.. jeez.
5281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 二宮和也の心
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
YES!! They're mean people! And they even call the person they raped slut. Which is soo mean TT_________TT
2824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

snafu23 wrote:

YES!! They're mean people! And they even call the person they raped slut. Which is soo mean TT_________TT


lol how u know? u seen before? hehe just joking yea maybe idk though
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.