Remove this ad
First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
Post Reply What would u do if u meet Kaname-sama???
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

DarkHeaven04 wrote:

@ zeroinuyasha and my dear TonyTheShredder: Please stop it. You both behave childish. And especially you, Tony.Your age doesn't justify it for no reason. And zeroinuyasha, Tony is right. Yuuki and Kaname aren't sibling. Don't try to deny it. Kaname is her ancestor, which is sicker than being her brother. In my opinion, of course.



And you Darkie should know better than bashing Kaname. Your opinion doesn't count when bashing a character you truly hate. Just because Kaname & Yuuki are in the same species (pureblood vampires) doesn't you have the authority to bash a character you hate. That's a double standard.
Member
23380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

TonyTheShredder wrote:


DarkHeaven04 wrote:

@ zeroinuyasha and my dear TonyTheShredder: Please stop it. You both behave childish. And especially you, Tony.Your age doesn't justify it for no reason. And zeroinuyasha, Tony is right. Yuuki and Kaname aren't sibling. Don't try to deny it. Kaname is her ancestor, which is sicker than being her brother. In my opinion, of course.



And you Darkie should know better than bashing Kaname. Your opinion doesn't count when bashing a character you truly hate. Just because Kaname & Yuuki are in the same species (pureblood vampires) doesn't you have the authority to bash a character you hate. That's a double standard.


I don't hate him, I just dislike him. And I believing that the pair Yuuki and Kaname is sick is my own opinion, I repeat. Good or bad, it is mine. And you believing that Zero is an emo (And I'm referring to this because I''ve seen a post of yours calling Zero an emo) is your own opinion. I dislike Kaname, you dislike Zero. Okay, I agree that I shouldn't have made that comment about Kaname but keep it to myself.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
Good Darkie! If you don't like Yuuki and Kaname as pureblood vampires (And Yuuki IS STILL NOT HUMAN), and rather like a gray-haired bigot of a vampire hunter, then so be it. Let's all agree to disagree. If Zero ends up with Maria or fall into Level-E, then what?
Member
23380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
If "Zero ends up with Maria or fall into Level-E", as you say, I'll just accept it. I'll be disappointed, but I'll accept it. It's just a manga anyway. But I strongly doubt that your hypotheses will ever come true.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 8/30/11 , edited 8/31/11

DarkHeaven04 wrote:

If "Zero ends up with Maria or fall into Level-E", as you say, I'll just accept it. I'll be disappointed, but I'll accept it. It's just a manga anyway. But I strongly doubt that your hypotheses will ever come true.



And I extremely doubt your fairy tale hypotheses of Yuuki ending up with Zero will ever come true... Don't add any words about it OK? It's pointless...
Member
23380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

TonyTheShredder wrote:


DarkHeaven04 wrote:

If "Zero ends up with Maria or fall into Level-E", as you say, I'll just accept it. I'll be disappointed, but I'll accept it. It's just a manga anyway. But I strongly doubt that your hypotheses will ever come true.



And I extremely doubt your fairy tale hypotheses of Yuuki ending up with Zero will ever come true... Don't add any words about it OK? Right now it's fucking pointless... and you still fail, hypocrite!!!!!


Ha.. You reported my post? For what reason? Did I do something wrong? Did I offence you? You're the one who offenced me with your post, sir. Insulting me over a discussion of a manga. It's really lame, really. Talking to you is a waste of time. Since you can't learn to behave as the people in your age do and can't discuss peacefully with someone you disagree without ending up to insults.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 8/30/11 , edited 8/31/11
I've reported to the mod because of your quote "But I strongly doubt that your hypotheses will ever come true." Never flame a member of this forum. Simple as that.
Member
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

DarkHeaven04 wrote:

@ zeroinuyasha and my dear TonyTheShredder: Please stop it. You both behave childish. And especially you, Tony.Your age doesn't justify it for no reason. And zeroinuyasha, Tony is right. Yuuki and Kaname aren't sibling. Don't try to deny it. Kaname is her ancestor, which is sicker than being her brother. In my opinion, of course.


In vampire culture it is a common practice for families to inter marry. Vampires aren’t humans; they are beasts in the form of beautiful looking humans. Their culture and practices are very different, like many cultures around the world are different. Just because it isn’t common practice in your own culture, doesn’t make it wrong in another.

Also if we look back in history many human families are interbreed too. The royal family of England is a prime example, even today of this. So are many aristocratic families, as they wanted to keep their blood lines pure just like the aristocratic vampires. We can frown upon it now but it was common practice in human culture less than 150 years ago, and let’s not forget the vampires traditions are old fashioned stemming from this sort of age when it was common practice. Just something I think we should think about, before calling it sick.
Member
844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
I kno he is right but he shouldn't call me names just because i vocied my oppion yes i would rather yukki be with zero but i can drem can't i he just a dream shatter is all he is he has really upset me sending mean pms and everything
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

zeroinuyasha wrote:

I kno he is right but he shouldn't call me names just because i vocied my oppion yes i would rather yukki be with zero but i can drem can't i he just a dream shatter is all he is he has really upset me sending mean pms and everything



Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean you have the rights to bash Kaname since he and his fiancee Yuuki are pureblood vampires and Zero is a Level-D vampire/vampire hunter. I maybe a dream shatter, but I'm only speaking to the truth about both the characters and the characters in the manga. There's a strong possibility for both Kaname & Zero to co-exist and team up against the evil pureblood Sara.
Member
844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

bloodredhead wrote:


DarkHeaven04 wrote:

@ zeroinuyasha and my dear TonyTheShredder: Please stop it. You both behave childish. And especially you, Tony.Your age doesn't justify it for no reason. And zeroinuyasha, Tony is right. Yuuki and Kaname aren't sibling. Don't try to deny it. Kaname is her ancestor, which is sicker than being her brother. In my opinion, of course.


In vampire culture it is a common practice for families to inter marry. Vampires aren’t humans; they are beasts in the form of beautiful looking humans. Their culture and practices are very different, like many cultures around the world are different. Just because it isn’t common practice in your own culture, doesn’t make it wrong in another.

Also if we look back in history many human families are interbreed too. The royal family of England is a prime example, even today of this. So are many aristocratic families, as they wanted to keep their blood lines pure just like the aristocratic vampires. We can frown upon it now but it was common practice in human culture less than 150 years ago, and let’s not forget the vampires traditions are old fashioned stemming from this sort of age when it was common practice. Just something I think we should think about, before calling it sick.


I kno this but i can wish can't i i see nothing wrong with wishing she got with zero
I know kaname and yukki are meant to be but damn i wish it wasn't so so bad but i can dream can't i
86171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

zeroinuyasha wrote:


bloodredhead wrote:


DarkHeaven04 wrote:

@ zeroinuyasha and my dear TonyTheShredder: Please stop it. You both behave childish. And especially you, Tony.Your age doesn't justify it for no reason. And zeroinuyasha, Tony is right. Yuuki and Kaname aren't sibling. Don't try to deny it. Kaname is her ancestor, which is sicker than being her brother. In my opinion, of course.


In vampire culture it is a common practice for families to inter marry. Vampires aren’t humans; they are beasts in the form of beautiful looking humans. Their culture and practices are very different, like many cultures around the world are different. Just because it isn’t common practice in your own culture, doesn’t make it wrong in another.

Also if we look back in history many human families are interbreed too. The royal family of England is a prime example, even today of this. So are many aristocratic families, as they wanted to keep their blood lines pure just like the aristocratic vampires. We can frown upon it now but it was common practice in human culture less than 150 years ago, and let’s not forget the vampires traditions are old fashioned stemming from this sort of age when it was common practice. Just something I think we should think about, before calling it sick.


I kno this but i can wish can't i i see nothing wrong with wishing she got with zero
I know kaname and yukki are meant to be but damn i wish it wasn't so so bad but i can dream can't i


...or how about we all calm down and get a life?o.o
Member
844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

TonyTheShredder wrote:


zeroinuyasha wrote:

I kno he is right but he shouldn't call me names just because i vocied my oppion yes i would rather yukki be with zero but i can drem can't i he just a dream shatter is all he is he has really upset me sending mean pms and everything



Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean you have the rights to bash Kaname since he and his fiancee Yuuki are pureblood vampires and Zero is a Level-D vampire/vampire hunter. I maybe a dream shatter, but I'm only speaking to the truth about both the characters and the characters in the manga. There's a strong possibility for both Kaname & Zero to co-exist and team up against the evil pureblood Sara.




Yeah so not bashing him the poster said it i just thought it was funny and zero fans would get a kick out of it but what ever Im still going to keep dreaming even though she is with kaname and will always be but my dreams are difrent and so are my fan fictions so just let me do what i want you got mad at me for no reason hahaha ain't that funny

Member
23380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 8/30/11 , edited 8/30/11


@ TonyTheShredder: I'm flaming you? I'm flaming you because I'm stating my own opinion about yours? Since when did this became flaming? Flaming is insulting. Did I insult you or your hypotheses? Absolutely not! So stop imagining that everyone who has a different opinion from yours flames you. And you're talking about flaming? When you're the one who uses insults? Say anything. I won't be upset because of a stranger in the Internet.

@ bloodredhead: Everyone has not the same opinion. I believe it is sick, you don't. Just accept it.

@ zeroinuyasha: Don't worry, I understand and believe you to the fullest. There's no reason to be upset. You don't know him, he doesn't too. It's a shame to be upset because of him, eh? But you shouldn't bash characters too. And you can always report him giving the modarator proofs that he insults you through PMs and not only.
Member
844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
Thank you
First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.