First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
Post Reply What would u do if u meet Kaname-sama???
1294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

a) Would be a worthy cause to have any sort of reprimand, since I highly doubt anyone would kill anyone if they did kill Kaname
b) God and I have an agreement that we don't interfere with each and I'd rather you not bring that up.
c) Who the h*ll gives you the right to call anything 'retarded'? Just stay in your little room with your head shoved up Kaname's rear cause honestly when you speak its without thinking.
1294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

a) I've probably read 3x as many manga as you 2x the amount of anime so stop before you make yourself look even more mindless. Not to mention I've kept track of Vampire Knight for years and have read up on it on its wikia so again don't presume anything.

b) I have a pulse thus I have a life. As for the other definition the one I have I'm fine with regardless if you like it or hold it high regard as I do (and far better than being a troll like you)

c) You're the one showing your immaturity here not me. I can say my peace and leave it be not rage over every little bad word spoken about a particular character.

d) I win actually cause now I know you're nothing but a little troll thus know not to bother talking to you.
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/9/13
I'd slap him.
And then kill him.

I hate Kaname.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 3/6/13 , edited 3/6/13

yumi-himee wrote:

I'd slap him.
And then kill him.

I hate Kaname.



Your sentence is death by lethal injection. May the Lord have mercy on your soul.





xCrimsonEX wrote:

a) I've probably read 3x as many manga as you 2x the amount of anime so stop before you make yourself look even more mindless. Not to mention I've kept track of Vampire Knight for years and have read up on it on its wikia so again don't presume anything.

b) I have a pulse thus I have a life. As for the other definition the one I have I'm fine with regardless if you like it or hold it high regard as I do (and far better than being a troll like you)

c) You're the one showing your immaturity here not me. I can say my peace and leave it be not rage over every little bad word spoken about a particular character.

d) I win actually cause now I know you're nothing but a little troll thus know not to bother talking to you.




A) You still have no fucking clue.

B) You're still a fucking fangirl.

C) Keep on crying

D) You STILL lose... good day sir!
1294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 3/14/13 , edited 3/14/13

Too hilarious reading these troll attempts. Though let me point some things out:
1) how exactly does that 'bible' you keep mentioning look upon incest?
2) how does it look upon the idea of 'vampires' or anyone that would look upon them in an idolizing light?
Now I personally don't hold care but before you toss it out learn the facts about it.

As for the rest:
-Sure I don't and yet I'm the one thats done their research unlike you.
-rofl, trolls can't read or understand one of the most basic rules of the internet: a) my profile clearly displays an 'm' for male b) if you see a 'girl' online 9/10ths of time its a G.I.R.L. (at least thats the basic rule) in both of these cases I can't be a 'fangirl' just a fan.
-Crying, more like laughing.
-Sure I do in reverse world where trolls win.

If I feel like having a good laugh I'll bother looking here again at your posts.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 3/15/13

xCrimsonEX wrote:




I said GOOD DAY!!!!
1294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 3/16/13 , edited 3/16/13




I said GOOD DAY!!!!


Never once did I ask you to respond, I just pointed out the oh so many various things you failed at fact-wise, so just leave it be and it will be a good day.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 4/23/13

xCrimsonEX wrote:


Never once did I ask you to respond, I just pointed out the oh so many various things you failed at fact-wise, so just leave it be and it will be a good day.



Have you seen chapter 92 yet? If not, you should know that we're almost at the conclusion of the VK series.
1294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 4/23/13 , edited 4/23/13


And what exactly is your point?

Things unaffected by it coming to an end:
- not true facts
- never asked you to respond
- whether you have a 'good day'

Either way logically Kaname is going to die so I could honestly care less. Just means I need to find a new manga to read where the female lead actually knows a good male when she sees him.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 4/24/13

xCrimsonEX wrote:

And what exactly is your point?

Things unaffected by it coming to an end:
- not true facts
- never asked you to respond
- whether you have a 'good day'

Either way logically Kaname is going to die so I could honestly care less. Just means I need to find a new manga to read where the female lead actually knows a good male when she sees him.


Read chapter 92... that's all I have to say to you. Sayonara...
1294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 4/24/13

I have already (had even before posting here) and again what is your point? Nothing I said changes at all.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 4/24/13

xCrimsonEX wrote:


I have already (had even before posting here) and again what is your point? Nothing I said changes at all.



Read chapter 92.
12218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/27/13
Well, if I met Kaname, I would greet him politely and walk away. I don't believe he deserves to get cut into pieces...even if he's not my favorite character.
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sereitei
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
I'd give him a stern talking to. After all, he just left Yuuki in the dust, even if it is for a justified cause. Our conversation would probably go a little something like this:

Kuchiki-taicho: Kuran. Why?

Kaname: ....

Kuchiki-taicho:....Bankai. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. Shukei Hakuteiken.

2994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / I'm an hardcore A...
Offline
Posted 8/20/13
Try and make him bite me.
First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.