First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Questions and answers..
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08
Such morbid questions! haha Well of those two I would have to pick hung by the neck because being shot in the head they would have blood everywhere and possibly have no head left to identify them....

Next question,are you a person who likes to live in the past, the present, or the future? And Why?
Member
35268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / °¤Australia¤°
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
The Future, because there are so many new things that may happen to you that may make you feel good.

--Tsugi (Next) {This is a strange question and possibly stupid as well}
You go to your favorite singer/band's house and you see them/him/her on the ground, with blood plattered around them and with wounds.(Not dead yet)
You best friend is standing right next to them holding a knife filled with blood.
What would you do?
Would you blame your best friend right away and send them to jail
Or
Would you help your best friend out and bail them out of their misery
Or
Would you help kill your favorite singer/band?
Member
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / where love revolves
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
GOsh...what a question here~~~ (thinkin) zZZzZZZzzzzzzzzz...

Imma just choose no.2! Cause even if she/he not the one to be blame, but she's there holding on tha knife and of course police will suspect her right? Sooo...bail her out is the only way ya~~
(damn with ma ans)

Okayyy...here goes~~~

YOu have a gf/bf in real life (for 2 years). And you love him/her so much. But when you chat in CR, somehow you like this guy/girl that you have been chatting quite some time (say about < 3 months). And you like the way he/she is. SO ...to make decision on who will be your soul mate, which one will you choose?

^^ *hugs to all*
Member
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
Is this a question from experience?
I'll have to choose the current bf/gf,since I would've been with him/her for 2 years and I really know him/her.When you talk to someone on the net you don't really know him/her,you don't know what he/she is really like. You may discover unpleasant things and then regret to have broken a relationship that you had for 2 years.

My question: If you would see someone crying on the street what would you do? Pass by indiferently or stop and talk to that person?
Moderator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / that's confidenti...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08 , edited 6/23/08
wooohh...ur questions people are gettin' interestin'! me likey!! ^_^


hmm..i'd stop and talk to that person..i may eat human flesh for breakfast, lunch and dinner..i still have a soft heart you know..i am still a little empathic..*little*..mwahahaha! and then i'll em' afterwards! mwahahaha! *evil laugh*



here's mine..

the ship that you are in is slowly sinking and people around you are already panicking..the last life boat is only able to carry 10 passengers and there are 11 of you and one of them is a friend you just met in the boat..there is a news of a rescue coming but it'll take an hour for them to arrive since they're so far..so it's still uncertain..and all of the other boats are already full..the only choice is to jump into the icy water and wait for rescue to come or stay and sink w/ the boat..

Now..

*would you sacrifice the last seat for for your *new friend* and stay in the boat or adapt the saying "it's every man for himself"?..*

and..

if you chose to stay..

*would you stay and sink w/ the boat or jump into the icy water and wait for the said rescue to come.?*

tadaaannn!


^_^ rock on!
Member
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / -Namimori
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Give up the seat for the new friend. I will go down with the ship. After making sure there's some place I can sit on so I don't freeze to death. Now here's my question:

You're marooned on an island with your best friend, BF/GF, and a complete stranger. You have a pistol with one bullet and no way to get off the island. What would you do with that one shot?

I know it's kinda copying PotC but who cares. It's a question.
Member
18786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bored on the fun...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Wow the Q are getting so freaking good and exciting hahaha ok Let's try:

I'd probably use that one shot to shoot myself if I go crazy but since it's not that occasion yet I'd shoot the damn stranger since I don't know him/her and who knows if he/she will back stab

Now let's say one of your loved one is in some trouble with like triad ppl and owed them money So the Triads decide to kidnap them and hold a ransom *namely you're the only person they have so only you get the ransom note*
Would you leave your loved one behind and let them die or would you go there and confront the Triad ppl *even tho you only have about half the money* but they will accept but will shoot off you in one of your legs to prove they don't mess around with business
Moderator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / that's confidenti...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
hmmm.....hmmm....such a hard question you guys!...mwehehe but i like it!

hmm....i guess i'd go and confront them and give em' the money..no matter if they shoot one my legs..at least they wouldn't kill me..that is my loved one of course..i may be as morbid as those triad ppl but i can still be dramatic you know..mwehehe but hey..i can still pay back for what they did to me...revenge is sweet you know...mwehehehe

you are a member of the most notorious gang in the hood..*when i say the most notorious i mean they kill w/o regard w/ the laws, no matter if your innocent or not..a child..a woman..etc..you get what i mean*
you are a given a task to torture a spy who just got captured..and then you found out that it was your wife/husband.. you cannot say no to your leader since you've been a member for 10 years and about to be given a rank as a leader of one of the clusters..and you gave an oath to never ever betray your crew or else die..and you took the oath to heart..*meaning to say you'd never break it..never!*..

you only got two choices...*still torture though*

a. torture by means of piercing/scorching the whole body w/ a red hot steel

or

b. torture by means of piercing/stabbing the whole body w/ a small knife..


so basically..this is a lesser of two evil thingy...mwahahaha
Member
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / -Namimori
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
Ah...that is so freakin' messed up!! I would choose the knife. Scorching the body would give off a bad smell and I hate burns. Had one, they hurt like a mother.

Okay, let's say the mafia grabbed your wife/husband and new born baby girl. You could either be tortured to death and set them both free. The torture is the Chinese water torture where drops of water falls in one spot on your forehead until it starts to go through the skin and muscle. Takes awhile though. And the noise drives you insane. Or you could choose between both of them and go home with the one you chose. Which would you choose?
Moderator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / that's confidenti...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
now ur question is also messed up! hahaha! i love it!

hmm...i'd say i'd choose the baby!! i mean..man..that's slow death!..haha and besides..i'd know my husband would understand because he loves me..you know that sort of stuff..and still he'd rather sacrifice his life rather than see me get tortured like that!..i mean..do you see the point.?..hahaha

now here's mine...


choosing between these two:

a. tortured through hanging..if you are already choking the rope is loosen then if you're able to breath again the rope gets tightened

or

b. you get stabbed then your wound is concealed and left alone like that..then you are being dipped in an ocean swarming w/ sharks..it's like your fish bait..hahaha if they come closer at you you get to be raised up again..and i guess you already the flow of this..hahaha


i love morbid questions! mwahahaha!





-rock on! ^_^-
Member
18786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bored on the fun...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
WOOOHOOOO!!!! awesome Q!!!
LOL morbid yeah rite hahaha. ANW answer is simple enough for me I'd go with being shark bait it hurts tho*you know open wound in salt water haha happen a lot to me before* But I'd love the blood rush of fear from the sharks sounds really interesting haha

ok let's say your stuck in CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE *you know Friday 13th JASON VOORHIES shit* and most of the ppl with you there have already been killed. It's midnight and there's only you and two other ppl left. One of them is in panic and wants to make a run for the road which is like across the dark woods and the other wants to stay near the camp site since help will arrive in the morning *and you have no weapons of any kind to defend yourselves
Which death are you eilling to follow The one in the forest or the one in the camp?
Member
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / -Namimori
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Hehe , never watched the movie but I choose the campsite. Heading blindly through a forest at midnight with a killer on the loose doesn't sound too appealing.

Okay, would you rather get stabbed with kunai knives or with katana blades?

I know, random and not so morbid as uh...previous ones. But it has to lighten up sometime...
Member
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Katana blades, faster death ,less pain!
Now for my question: if you were on a building on fire ,on the tenth floor,what would you do : jump and hope to survive,or stay and dye in the fire?
Member
18786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bored on the fun...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
JUMP!!!! For sure Wow now that's a blood rush that I'd really feel good about I'll die happy in way I guess It's better than being burned alive

Let's say you were walking by along with your friend somewhere and out of nowhere a gang came out and started beating on your friend would you stick around and help your friend or would you play it safe by running of and duck in safety *by gang I mean like a number of like ten ppl and you don't know if they carry any weapons like knives or whatever on them and you have no idea why they're beating him (or her) up*
Member
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / -Namimori
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08
I would run to call the police then go back and try to fight. They're my friend and I'm not about to play chicken and leave them possibly to their death. Nuh-uh, no way, no how.

If you had a choice to die in a natural disaster, which would you chose?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.