First  Prev  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Dream/Favorite Car
Posted 5/5/10
Well i tought so, but if i hear the news saying there will be a new NSX i´m happy, and not sure what R-35´s time in Nurburgring was but i know it was a record in stock car´s i think, if they say the new NSX´s objective is to beat that time in 8 seconds i´m pretty confident there will be a new one since the GTR was released this year, besides if you checked the link there´s even pics of the new NSX and that´s not a concept or a future GT car like the HSV.
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 5/6/10

orochi-no-rui wrote:

Well i tought so, but if i hear the news saying there will be a new NSX i´m happy, and not sure what R-35´s time in Nurburgring was but i know it was a record in stock car´s i think, if they say the new NSX´s objective is to beat that time in 8 seconds i´m pretty confident there will be a new one since the GTR was released this year, besides if you checked the link there´s even pics of the new NSX and that´s not a concept or a future GT car like the HSV.


Nissan GTR posted a pretty nice 7:26. It was a record until the Corvette Zr1 recorded a 7:26 then a 7:22.

The silver concept was released in 2008 and if you know anything about Honda, Honda has rarely released any production version of any concept car.

The red one is an artist's rendition of what the NSX could look like and it's quite obvious he/she used the RX8 as a basis of the drawing.
http://www.worldcarfans.com/10803311690/is-this-the-new-honda-nsx

The rendition is too dull to be an accurate rendition of the upcoming NSX. The rendition would be perfect for a new competitor to the Hyundai Genesis or the Mazda RX8, but not the new Honda Supercar.

And I don't trust any news outlet, car blog or magazine, until I see an official state from Honda themselves or if we see them around the ring again that'll I'll believe the NSX successor exists.
Posted 5/6/10
You´re right about the desing and defenitly not what i would expect from a new NSX.
The R35´s concept was horrible and now that it came out we can all say it´s awesome.
Well i do believe there´ll be a new NSX just like i believe and mock me all you want there´ll be a new Supra sooner or later, not having those anymore is like the death of Japanese super cars for me, GTR came out i expect the same from Honda and Toyota.
But i also understand that the market for those companys is now much more about economic (hybrid) car´s like the CR-Z and the Prius, they´re not gonna let out a super car just like that.
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 5/6/10 , edited 5/6/10

orochi-no-rui wrote:

You´re right about the desing and defenitly not what i would expect from a new NSX.
The R35´s concept was horrible and now that it came out we can all say it´s awesome.
Well i do believe there´ll be a new NSX just like i believe and mock me all you want there´ll be a new Supra sooner or later, not having those anymore is like the death of Japanese super cars for me, GTR came out i expect the same from Honda and Toyota.
But i also understand that the market for those companys is now much more about economic (hybrid) car´s like the CR-Z and the Prius, they´re not gonna let out a super car just like that.


Of Honda and Toyota, the only one financially capable of researching, engineering, and producing a super car is...

Drum roll please.

Neither, though I shouldn't even say that because Toyota already produced the LF-A.

Both Nissan and Toyota reported in the negatives for 2009 while Honda effectively liquidated their expenses and reported in the positives, though by a small amount. Generally now, Toyota aren't really keen on building cars for everyday performance minded consumers. Anything produced for the everyday affordable performance coupe just does not exist with Toyota anymore.

MR2/S: Dead
Supra: Dead
Celica: Dead
RWD Corolla: Dead

But we do have the LF-A, the overpriced LF-A. I wouldn't expect much from a company who reported negative $5 billion in income in 2009.

Honda isn't in any position to R&D the new NSX, they constantly need to improve their current designs than to be worrying about the NSX. Especially since they will not make any money off the NSX to recuperate all the R&D cost. Nissan doesn't make much off their GT-Rs either.
Posted 5/8/10
Yeah you´re probably right about everything.
Still hoping for it though lol.
Maybe hybrid super cars will be the answer, we´ll see.
Posted 8/3/10
29031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

wrote:

Yeah you´re probably right about everything.
Still hoping for it though lol.
Maybe hybrid super cars will be the answer, we´ll see.



There's a fully electric super car.

My dream super car would be the BMW Hommage



I would like it even more if that actually came into production. My absolute favorite super car and the one I want is currently in production would be the Audi R8 or the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG....or the Bugatti Veyron SS.
66399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / So Cali, OC
Offline
Posted 8/6/10


3000GT? Classy ;)

My dream car is a CP311, those things are impossible to find now a day...
Posted 8/8/10 , edited 8/8/10
My dream car isn't really a car... it's a truck... A 2009 Ford f450 Harley Davidson Edition.... I've almost bought it twice but then I talked myself out of it because it's such a gas guzzler, and an obscene waste of cash...

1456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U♥A♥E sharjah
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
Cadillac CTS-V
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 9/21/10
My dream car? Volkswagon ME FOUR TWELVE

Favorite Car? Volkswagon ME FOUR TWELVE
16894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / SF Bay Area, CA (...
Offline
Posted 10/4/10

EclipseKhaos wrote:

My dream car? Volkswagon ME FOUR TWELVE

Favorite Car? Volkswagon ME FOUR TWELVE



Ummmm...

The ME Four Twelve was a Chrysler... or so I think..

http://www.allpar.com/cars/me412.html

10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/4/10

AWDfreak wrote:


EclipseKhaos wrote:

My dream car? Volkswagon ME FOUR TWELVE

Favorite Car? Volkswagon ME FOUR TWELVE



Ummmm...

The ME Four Twelve was a Chrysler... or so I think..

http://www.allpar.com/cars/me412.html



wow oops i guess i was thinkin volkswagon <_<
hehe thats what i meant =P
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/10
Skyline
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/13/10
1977 Chevy Corvette ~!
First  Prev  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.