First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Wu Chun's Religion
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

maipotter wrote:


guada19 wrote:

Of course, everybody is so having this huge crush to Hana Kimi's very own Wu Chun!!



Wrong. Not me. I don't even like him. Heh


Me, too. I don't like him either. :))

301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Uptown
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
yeh.. don't like him either..
his kind a lame man with a big body..
i saw his recent picture with out make and everything
and i was kinda disappointed with his looks..
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Beside Eita XD~
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

sarakieur wrote:


maipotter wrote:


guada19 wrote:

Of course, everybody is so having this huge crush to Hana Kimi's very own Wu Chun!!



Wrong. Not me. I don't even like him. Heh


Me, too. I don't like him either. :))



I'm with u guys. I don't like him either.
But, don't u think it's unnecessary? No matter what religion your fave actor / actress, it doesn't matter. as long as you admire him.
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
i also wonder what's religion... i have also research about that but no site has mention his religion. i also wonder what is the religion of aaron, calvin and jiro.
50794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
It doesn't matter what his religion is i still love him. Btw, muslims can have tattoos. Who the hell told that they can't ?!!
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ~~paradise~~
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
no idea... but he's hot.....
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
Obsessed much? Doesn't matter what religion he's in, as long as he's a believer.
525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / SG
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
i also hope he's a Roman Catholic, like me...
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
Heh...what's with you people? Would you like him less if he was atheist or agnostic or budhist? Man..So glad I don't have such a clouded view.
489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / zzzzzzZ, Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
excuse me ChrmdThree im a muslim you see, and i know Islam furbids getting a tattoo.. if ur a muslim kindly check Prophet Moh. (S.A.W) haddith and sunnah you'll definitely find it forbidden... well i dont really care wu chun's religion..
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F
Offline
Posted 7/14/08 , edited 7/14/08
Actually anyone can do anything they want or eat anything they want no matter the religion the religion is a "lifestyle" instead people need to have a relationship with God to say because I love him that is why I do not do this not because the prophet which your religion seems to portray as the center of your "lifestyle" i'm not saying its right to have a tatoo but you guys should obey God because you love him not because someone told you too.
That should be the type of attitude you should have but yes I get your point of view.

[Not to get too religious]

Back to the topic.

Who's Wu Chun is he in hana kimi jp or tw?
50794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/14/08 , edited 7/14/08
shiru_neko13: Whatever. I think you're too religious and i'm not. So i can have tattoo.
Btw i don't think Wu Chun will tell his religion but maybe he will i dunno
Posted 7/14/08
o-kay....weird theme for a thread..but lol, good luck..
Posted 7/14/08
Er I don't really care about wu chun's religion, just his singing and acting
868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / France / Japan
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
What an intersting topic!! (joke)
What do you care about his religion? Does his religion help him to be a better (or worst) actor? And so many people here who care about that... you make me laugh seriously
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.