First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Masturbation
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/12/08
~Well I asked this question because I really masturbate a lot.About 5 time a day but I try to restrain myself.Anyway, my masturbation addiction has made me embarrased because I was caught by my mom,maid,cousin,neighbor masturbating.So how did u guys feel when you were caught while you were about to reach your climax?
979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / california
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
wow you have maid? you must be rich ...why dont you go get yourself a nice hooker so you dont have to masturbate as much
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Cali, US
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
he is dumb, isnt he?
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Seek help
Posted 5/12/08
hahahahhaahaha that made me laugh
btw this is a dup that was locked a few days ago
for not being pg 13

o and why not get a girlfriend ??
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

myheadhurts wrote:

wow you have maid? you must be rich ...why dont you go get yourself a nice hooker so you dont have to masturbate as much :)


~Yes, I have thought about that already but what if I get a desease? A condom would be useful but I think pumping with no protection feels more good.
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

legeg wrote:

he is dumb, isnt he?

~Haha,yes I am. My mind goes blank when I masturbate and when I realise it, other people laugh at me while doing it.

5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Wow, if you're going to do it 5 times a day you need to be more alert. Or just hire someone to be a lookout.
7730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Isn't this kind of...inappropriate? o.O
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

Wow, if you're going to do it 5 times a day you need to be more alert. Or just hire someone to be a lookout.

~No can do. I only live with my mom and my maid. You can't expect me to tell my maid that go and lookout for my mom while I masturbate.That's really stupid.

5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

Wow, if you're going to do it 5 times a day you need to be more alert. Or just hire someone to be a lookout.

~No can do. I only live with my mom and my maid. You can't expect me to tell my maid that go and lookout for my mom while I masturbate.That's really stupid.



Well sucks for you. They must know about your habit by now, so just tell them to go away next time.

7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:

Do you even lock the door??


~I masturbate almost everywhere. I wasn't able to do it in my room because my mom was there.So when I did it in the sofa, I was caught by my maid.She saw me holding my 7 inches.God, that was so embarrasing!
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

Wow, if you're going to do it 5 times a day you need to be more alert. Or just hire someone to be a lookout.

~No can do. I only live with my mom and my maid. You can't expect me to tell my maid that go and lookout for my mom while I masturbate.That's really stupid.



Well sucks for you. They must know about your habit by now, so just tell them to go away next time.



~Haha,when you're caught like that, I'm sure you're too embarrased to even talk to them.
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:

Do you even lock the door??


~I masturbate almost everywhere. I wasn't able to do it in my room because my mom was there.So when I did it in the sofa, I was caught by my maid.She saw me holding my 7 inches.God, that was so embarrasing!


Too much information


~Alright,alright! I won't type anymore. I'll just see what others will write about my stupidity!
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Inside your computer
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
lol, this convo is funny nd waaaaay to much info...nd by the way just how old r u?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.