First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Masturbation
10426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kingston, Jamaica
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

ayoka wrote:

My gosh this whole forum is funny.
Look if you want to masturbate, shoot straight ahead, but I think you wanted to get caught if you did it in the living room with both your mom and the maid in the house.
So you shouldn't be embarassed because you did it in the open where your more likely to be seen than being locked up a bathroom or somewhere private.


haha, didn't expect to see u here
7448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / talking 2 sum guy ;]
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
um i dink i went into teh rong forum dingy >.>
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:

~Well I asked this question because I really masturbate a lot.About 5 time a day but I try to restrain myself.Anyway, my masturbation addiction has made me embarrased because I was caught by my mom,maid,cousin,neighbor masturbating.So how did u guys feel when you were caught while you were about to reach your climax?


um do u use magazines/porn ect to start or do u sjut start in ur own when did u start because this sounds serious

5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

I'm sure this is a duplicate and there also was a thread about being "caught in the act". If you say you masterbate that often why aren't you more alert? Serioulsy.. Stop giving so much information pervert.


How is being open about your sexual habits perverted? It's not like he's describing his fantasies or he goes around touching and spying on girls all the time. I think the kid is pretty brave, or maybe just really stupid. But either way he's cool.

~Come on dude,I already know that I;m stupid,please don't say it anymore! Argh!!



I also said you were cool, an adjective that I would use to describe very, very few people on this forum. Plus you're the good, entertaining kind of stupid, and not the annoying air-head stupid like most people here. So consider yourself gifted.
10426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kingston, Jamaica
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

lover703 wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:

~Well I asked this question because I really masturbate a lot.About 5 time a day but I try to restrain myself.Anyway, my masturbation addiction has made me embarrased because I was caught by my mom,maid,cousin,neighbor masturbating.So how did u guys feel when you were caught while you were about to reach your climax?


um do u use magazines/porn ect to start or do u sjut start in ur own when did u start because this sounds serious



ahaha, my, aren't u the curious one!! XD
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

xxangel123xx wrote:

um i dink i went into teh rong forum dingy >.>


~Yes, please go play house with your friends.
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

I'm sure this is a duplicate and there also was a thread about being "caught in the act". If you say you masterbate that often why aren't you more alert? Serioulsy.. Stop giving so much information pervert.


How is being open about your sexual habits perverted? It's not like he's describing his fantasies or he goes around touching and spying on girls all the time. I think the kid is pretty brave, or maybe just really stupid. But either way he's cool.

~Come on dude,I already know that I;m stupid,please don't say it anymore! Argh!!



I also said you were cool, an adjective that I would use to describe very, very few people on this forum. Plus you're the good, entertaining kind of stupid, and not the annoying air-head stupid like most people here. So consider yourself gifted.

~Whatever, dude.

22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


cnw64 wrote:

uhm.... I .... uhm ... masterbate sometimes >.< *I hope I'm not an target. Cause I was this whole month and I keep letting it happen*

/Let me shhhh/ :sweatingbullets:

~Uhuh......huh.....riiiiight!


Fuck ! ... dont quote me ... *punched u in the face and runs away* I was just kiddin... dude ... I dont fucking masterbate... wait I should have put that in the first place... GOD !
15270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a parallel uni...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
man you should cut down on tehporn hahahahahaha
3815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Off the radar.
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Sacred2810 wrote:


ayoka wrote:

My gosh this whole forum is funny.
Look if you want to masturbate, shoot straight ahead, but I think you wanted to get caught if you did it in the living room with both your mom and the maid in the house.
So you shouldn't be embarassed because you did it in the open where your more likely to be seen than being locked up a bathroom or somewhere private.


haha, didn't expect to see u here :D


I never thought I would be in a place like this. What are you doing here?
7590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:

~Well I asked this question because I really masturbate a lot.About 5 time a day but I try to restrain myself.Anyway, my masturbation addiction has made me embarrased because I was caught by my mom,maid,cousin,neighbor masturbating.So how did u guys feel when you were caught while you were about to reach your climax?


5 times a day. How do you have any energy left to do anything?
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
I'm a dumass ... LOL !
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

lover703 wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:

~Well I asked this question because I really masturbate a lot.About 5 time a day but I try to restrain myself.Anyway, my masturbation addiction has made me embarrased because I was caught by my mom,maid,cousin,neighbor masturbating.So how did u guys feel when you were caught while you were about to reach your climax?


um do u use magazines/porn ect to start or do u sjut start in ur own when did u start because this sounds serious



~Hmmmmm....let me see.....I read horny mags, I watch porn......hmmmmmm!Sometimes, I just feel like doing it.
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Pare. Ang gago mo men. You must be really perverted bro.


Please seek help. Because you will one day turn into a pervert and rape little kids for please. I'll pray for you. <_<;
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

PurpleWasabi wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:

~Well I asked this question because I really masturbate a lot.About 5 time a day but I try to restrain myself.Anyway, my masturbation addiction has made me embarrased because I was caught by my mom,maid,cousin,neighbor masturbating.So how did u guys feel when you were caught while you were about to reach your climax?


5 times a day. How do you have any energy left to do anything?

~haha,actually I was watching anime,while doing it.When I was done I couldn't even move.Hehehehehhe

2119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / southern ontario
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
5 times a day....lol

You should buy some stock in some kleenx company.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.