First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Register here!!!
Member
10976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Mici1903 wrote:


sajes wrote:

Username: sajes
Nickname: jess
Classes you want to teacher in: lightning(dark and destructive)


Approved onee-chan ...you cn now go in your classes


thanks lil sis!!^^
Posted 5/17/08
username : fe2
nickname : fe
classes u want to be teacher in: FIRE
classes u want to be student in: except music, love, and nature (can I be student too? )
Member
12869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Far away from the...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Username:Sakura-02
Nickname:Danella
Classes you want to be in:can i be in all is that ok!




Moderator
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

fe2 wrote:

username : fe2
nickname : fe
classes u want to be teacher in: FIRE
classes u want to be student in: except music, love, and nature (can I be student too? )


wee.. is ok.... and already put you in your classes go vampire class to ok
Posted 5/17/08

paolocard wrote:


fe2 wrote:

username : fe2
nickname : fe
classes u want to be teacher in: FIRE
classes u want to be student in: except music, love, and nature (can I be student too? )


wee.. is ok.... and already put you in your classes go vampire class to ok


lol I'm a vampire nobody now
Moderator
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Sakura-02 wrote:


Username:Sakura-02
Nickname:Danella
Classes you want to be in:can i be in all is that ok!




I think you can....as long as ur active^^
Member
12869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Far away from the...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

paolocard wrote:


Sakura-02 wrote:


Username:Sakura-02
Nickname:Danella
Classes you want to be in:can i be in all is that ok!




I think you can....as long as ur active^^

cool thx
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
For STUDENTS:
Username: angelicax
Nickname: Angelica
Classes you want to be in:
~Snow
~Vampire
Moderator
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

angelicax wrote:

For STUDENTS:
Username: angelicax
Nickname: Angelica
Classes you want to be in:
~Snow
~Vampire


wee!! please be active
1620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Username: pringles07
Nickname: Aiki
Classes you want to be in: Vampire, Shadow, Music, Fire, Moon, Snow
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

paolocard wrote:


angelicax wrote:

For STUDENTS:
Username: angelicax
Nickname: Angelica
Classes you want to be in:
~Snow
~Vampire


wee!! please be active


Thanks!!
I will~
^^
Member
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
For STUDENTS:-
Username:fan12345
Classes you want to be in:fire,snow,shadow,moon,love,music,vampire
Moderator
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

pringles07 wrote:

Username: pringles07
Nickname: Aiki
Classes you want to be in: Vampire, Shadow, Music, Fire, Moon, Snow


ok..please be active..and ur a vampire right..well class already started so join ^^
Moderator
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

Girl4Life wrote:

Username: Girl4Life
Nickname: Katie
Classes you want to be in: everything?


please be active..and since ur joining everyclass ur also in vamp. class right...and well I started the class so be active ok
Moderator
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

fan12345 wrote:

For STUDENTS:-
Username:fan12345
Classes you want to be in:fire,snow,shadow,moon,love,music,vampire


please be active..and go to vamp class...as the class already started
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.