First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion americains that watch this should be ashamed
8889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
RETARD
681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

AnimeKami wrote:


vikingswimmer wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


vikingswimmer wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


fullmetalalchemistfan wrote:

isn't it Britania though, which sounds like Britain which is in England? And plus this is pure fiction.


no britania is america


in terms of alluding to superpowers perhaps, but if your going from that perspective than the USA isn't the only world superpower.


what in second season u see america as britania im not saying anything wrong im stating th e fact of the picture


....OMFG! your using the map provided by the actual anime!!!! im talking about the REAL world, i was not referring to the anime!!!



does it really matter im proving a point from the anime not the real world


yes it does, since you quoted me assuming i was talking exclusively about the anime.

I was simply trying to bring the creator of this thread back into the real world, but your not helping because you keep on talking about the anime world.

104033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

rreggiebryant1 wrote:

OK everyone listen please, The reason that america is perceived as Britanian = "the british empire" is because it stated in the anime that the american revolution failed back in 1776(the year the war ended) hence instead of becoming the United States of America (which im a proud citizen) the 13 colonies(the original american towns"for people who didn't know") were still under control by Great Brittan. SOOOO...... when the french defeated the brittans in this fictional war in code geass, naturally they relocated to their other land "AMERICA" and claimed it as Britiannia. Hope this helps


p.s Americans are not that bad really, i swear. even tho we seem like arrogant no it all to the rest of the world, in reality we don't know shit, and we all have the same problems as the rest of the world. (WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!!)


that is true thats very true
47843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/12/08
Woah why is there a huge need to go into an epic conversation? It's an anime series does him watching it or not really matter and you can't just go telling people you CAN'T or DON'T watch something just because you say it's some sort of way of representing Japan hating America(s) and haven't you all noticed it covered Mexico and probably all of south America you're saying this anime is somehow trying to make fun of all of those places? Oh and just to remind you like everyone else did it is an anime It's pure fiction, it's not like there's some magical person named C.C. that can give you a power new eye that somehow controls other people, it's an anime and just that. No american hating whatsoever, just anime for the heck of it with a very interesting story line. Plus the first five minutes of an anime aren't enough to judge the overall anime. Unless that anime is five minutes however...
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / My room..?
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

varnlestoff wrote:


xThexGreatxNinjaxYuffiex wrote:

It is not in any way related to America. Brittainia sounds like Great Britain, but it is completely fake. This is meant for entertainment. If you don't like it, fine. I am AMERICAN and I LOVE this show. No shame in that. America is not evil, nor is any other country. You should be ashamed for even posting this dumb bulletin. The freedom to express your own opinion can only go so far.

=/

Please rethink what you have posted.
Brittania is said to be the "Western nations, AKA North America and South America, They say they started taking over other nations, "Manifest destiny" and expanded, (Basically what germans where attempting under the Chosen ones and nazi) the story is a "What if the west took over and expanded and changed its named to be more global and started inhabitting the east". I do agree that the guy who started the thread had his head loose, But the story does loosely suggest western powers taking over.


Ah, I forgot about the Manifest Destiny stuff. But whatever, there is no need to make a big deal out of the show. It is fake, fictional not coming true. =/

104033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

vikingswimmer wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


vikingswimmer wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


vikingswimmer wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


fullmetalalchemistfan wrote:

isn't it Britania though, which sounds like Britain which is in England? And plus this is pure fiction.


no britania is america


in terms of alluding to superpowers perhaps, but if your going from that perspective than the USA isn't the only world superpower.


what in second season u see america as britania im not saying anything wrong im stating th e fact of the picture


....OMFG! your using the map provided by the actual anime!!!! im talking about the REAL world, i was not referring to the anime!!!



does it really matter im proving a point from the anime not the real world


yes it does, since you quoted me assuming i was talking exclusively about the anime.

I was simply trying to bring the creator of this thread back into the real world, but your not helping because you keep on talking about the anime world.



really?!? i dont think a person like that with such nationalsm is going to listen besides he was basing this off an anime so ill use an anime reference to back that up
18442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / j-ville florida
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

AnimeKami wrote:


rreggiebryant1 wrote:

OK everyone listen please, The reason that america is perceived as Britanian = "the british empire" is because it stated in the anime that the american revolution failed back in 1776(the year the war ended) hence instead of becoming the United States of America (which im a proud citizen) the 13 colonies(the original american towns"for people who didn't know") were still under control by Great Brittan. SOOOO...... when the french defeated the brittans in this fictional war in code geass, naturally they relocated to their other land "AMERICA" and claimed it as Britiannia. Hope this helps


p.s Americans are not that bad really, i swear. even tho we seem like arrogant no it all to the rest of the world, in reality we don't know shit, and we all have the same problems as the rest of the world. (WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!!)


that is true thats very true



red bold letters lol, but then again what country does??
47843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/12/08

rreggiebryant1 wrote:

OK everyone listen please, The reason that america is perceived as Britanian = "the british empire" is because it stated in the anime that the american revolution failed back in 1776(the year the war ended) hence instead of becoming the United States of America (which im a proud citizen) the 13 colonies(the original american towns"for people who didn't know") were still under control by Great Brittan. SOOOO...... when the french defeated the brittans in this fictional war in code geass, naturally they relocated to their other land "AMERICA" and claimed it as Britiannia. Hope this helps


p.s Americans are not that bad really, i swear. even tho we seem like arrogant no it all to the rest of the world, in reality we don't know shit, and we all have the same problems as the rest of the world. (WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!!)


Lol true only a few special people in the world think people in Mexico speak Mexican But still do we have to get into all of this just because one tiny person hates this anime so much that it's saying it's " An American Hating anime"? I still wonder why people in the US still refer to themselves as Americans... That's really broad it could be either North or South America you could be talking about, there has to be a better way of saying a person from the US. Maybe U-Sian?
104033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

rreggiebryant1 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


rreggiebryant1 wrote:

OK everyone listen please, The reason that america is perceived as Britanian = "the british empire" is because it stated in the anime that the american revolution failed back in 1776(the year the war ended) hence instead of becoming the United States of America (which im a proud citizen) the 13 colonies(the original american towns"for people who didn't know") were still under control by Great Brittan. SOOOO...... when the french defeated the brittans in this fictional war in code geass, naturally they relocated to their other land "AMERICA" and claimed it as Britiannia. Hope this helps


p.s Americans are not that bad really, i swear. even tho we seem like arrogant no it all to the rest of the world, in reality we don't know shit, and we all have the same problems as the rest of the world. (WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!!)


that is true thats very true



red bold letters lol, but then again what country does??


some other country besides america thats who lmao err... for example the japanese around the 1800 ish they knew that they cant beat america so they learned the american's technology i guess thats one way of describing it
3166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I would like to b...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Phew......... you should be ashamed of your own ignorance.



second that...please realize fiction and reality......
18442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / j-ville florida
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

zerokill wrote:


rreggiebryant1 wrote:

OK everyone listen please, The reason that america is perceived as Britanian = "the british empire" is because it stated in the anime that the american revolution failed back in 1776(the year the war ended) hence instead of becoming the United States of America (which im a proud citizen) the 13 colonies(the original american towns"for people who didn't know") were still under control by Great Brittan. SOOOO...... when the french defeated the brittans in this fictional war in code geass, naturally they relocated to their other land "AMERICA" and claimed it as Britiannia. Hope this helps


p.s Americans are not that bad really, i swear. even tho we seem like arrogant no it all to the rest of the world, in reality we don't know shit, and we all have the same problems as the rest of the world. (WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!!)


Lol true only a few special people in the world think people in Mexico speak Mexican But still do we have to get into all of this just because one tiny person hates this anime so much that it's saying it's " An American Hating anime"?



no we dont have to, but it went from a mad rant from one persons misunderstanding, to people starting to rip americans by claiming they think the world revolves around them. But to think that an anime could get people this riled up, seriously?
47843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

rreggiebryant1 wrote:


zerokill wrote:


rreggiebryant1 wrote:

OK everyone listen please, The reason that america is perceived as Britanian = "the british empire" is because it stated in the anime that the american revolution failed back in 1776(the year the war ended) hence instead of becoming the United States of America (which im a proud citizen) the 13 colonies(the original american towns"for people who didn't know") were still under control by Great Brittan. SOOOO...... when the french defeated the brittans in this fictional war in code geass, naturally they relocated to their other land "AMERICA" and claimed it as Britiannia. Hope this helps


p.s Americans are not that bad really, i swear. even tho we seem like arrogant no it all to the rest of the world, in reality we don't know shit, and we all have the same problems as the rest of the world. (WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!!)


Lol true only a few special people in the world think people in Mexico speak Mexican But still do we have to get into all of this just because one tiny person hates this anime so much that it's saying it's " An American Hating anime"?



no we dont have to, but it went from a mad rant from one persons misunderstanding, to people starting to rip americans by claiming they think the world revolves around them. But to think that an anime could get people this riled up, seriously?


Well that's just like you said it's Bush's fault lol
18442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / j-ville florida
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

AnimeKami wrote:


rreggiebryant1 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


rreggiebryant1 wrote:

OK everyone listen please, The reason that america is perceived as Britanian = "the british empire" is because it stated in the anime that the american revolution failed back in 1776(the year the war ended) hence instead of becoming the United States of America (which im a proud citizen) the 13 colonies(the original american towns"for people who didn't know") were still under control by Great Brittan. SOOOO...... when the french defeated the brittans in this fictional war in code geass, naturally they relocated to their other land "AMERICA" and claimed it as Britiannia. Hope this helps


p.s Americans are not that bad really, i swear. even tho we seem like arrogant no it all to the rest of the world, in reality we don't know shit, and we all have the same problems as the rest of the world. (WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!!)


that is true thats very true



red bold letters lol, but then again what country does??


some other country besides america thats who lmao err... for example the japanese around the 1800 ish they knew that they cant beat america so they learned the american's technology i guess thats one way of describing it


and???, im not getting your point, by saying that the japanese learned american technology in the 1800's, aren't u also agreeing that the americans do know a lil something?
681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

AnimeKami wrote:


vikingswimmer wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


vikingswimmer wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


vikingswimmer wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


fullmetalalchemistfan wrote:

isn't it Britania though, which sounds like Britain which is in England? And plus this is pure fiction.


no britania is america


in terms of alluding to superpowers perhaps, but if your going from that perspective than the USA isn't the only world superpower.


what in second season u see america as britania im not saying anything wrong im stating th e fact of the picture


....OMFG! your using the map provided by the actual anime!!!! im talking about the REAL world, i was not referring to the anime!!!



does it really matter im proving a point from the anime not the real world


yes it does, since you quoted me assuming i was talking exclusively about the anime.

I was simply trying to bring the creator of this thread back into the real world, but your not helping because you keep on talking about the anime world.



really?!? i dont think a person like that with such nationalsm is going to listen besides he was basing this off an anime so ill use an anime reference to back that up



lol perhaps your right, it would probably be impossible to save him now.......

gosh look at the insanely long quote we've made!

if we keep this up, it will conquer the whole page!

good thing i didnt start out double spacing huh!?
18442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / j-ville florida
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

zerokill wrote:


rreggiebryant1 wrote:


zerokill wrote:


rreggiebryant1 wrote:

OK everyone listen please, The reason that america is perceived as Britanian = "the british empire" is because it stated in the anime that the american revolution failed back in 1776(the year the war ended) hence instead of becoming the United States of America (which im a proud citizen) the 13 colonies(the original american towns"for people who didn't know") were still under control by Great Brittan. SOOOO...... when the french defeated the brittans in this fictional war in code geass, naturally they relocated to their other land "AMERICA" and claimed it as Britiannia. Hope this helps


p.s Americans are not that bad really, i swear. even tho we seem like arrogant no it all to the rest of the world, in reality we don't know shit, and we all have the same problems as the rest of the world. (WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!!)


Lol true only a few special people in the world think people in Mexico speak Mexican But still do we have to get into all of this just because one tiny person hates this anime so much that it's saying it's " An American Hating anime"?



no we dont have to, but it went from a mad rant from one persons misunderstanding, to people starting to rip americans by claiming they think the world revolves around them. But to think that an anime could get people this riled up, seriously?


Well that's just like you said it's Bush's fault lol


dumbest president in the history of world presidents.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.