First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Legendary Weapons And Summonings
Member
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/14/08
There are so many legendary weapons in Naruto...I would like to be familliar with some... can u give some?

here are some that i know?


sasuke's chukoto


Orochimaru's Kusanagi



Itachi's Yata’s Mirror


Itachi's Sword of Totsuka
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
well there was that thunder sword from the race thing i think it was name rajin or something
Member
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

2post wrote:

well there was that thunder sword from the race thing i think it was name rajin or something


yeah, i think that was the sword of the 2nd hokage
Posted 5/13/08
Idk you know that sword that fish looking guy I forgot his name has i think that ones cool
Member
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The UnderWorld!
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
that thunder sword was originally owned by the 2nd hokage!..and it was stolen from konoha..as far as i can remember, naruto broke it with his rasengan!
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
The sword from the second Hokage
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

Idk you know that sword that fish looking guy I forgot his name has i think that ones cool



Samehada - the big sword if Kisame
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
Remember that Suigetsu mentions that he wants to collect all the swords of the "swords of the Mist"?

i don't think all of them have been mentioned. i only remember seeing three, and only i only remember the name of one sword.

Sword of Kisame - Samehada
Sword Raiga - ??
Sword Zabuza - ?? (the one Suigetsu is using now)

Who are the other swords of the Mist?
Member
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

shodaime wrote:

Remember that Suigetsu mentions that he wants to collect all the swords of the "swords of the Mist"?

i don't think all of them have been mentioned. i only remember seeing three, and only i only remember the name of one sword.

Sword of Kisame - Samehada
Sword Raiga - ??
Sword Zabuza - ?? (the one Suigetsu is using now)

Who are the other swords of the Mist?


are those swords legendary also?
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

janjanjan wrote:


shodaime wrote:

Remember that Suigetsu mentions that he wants to collect all the swords of the "swords of the Mist"?

i don't think all of them have been mentioned. i only remember seeing three, and only i only remember the name of one sword.

Sword of Kisame - Samehada
Sword Raiga - ??
Sword Zabuza - ?? (the one Suigetsu is using now)

Who are the other swords of the Mist?


are those swords legendary also?


Yes. that is why Suigetsu wants to collect them. the user themselves are legendary. and the swords are unique because they respond to their owners. like Kisame's Samehada can't be used by anyone but himself (just like the vampire Blade's sword). or Raiga's sword becoming lightning rods so Raiga can use strong lightning jutsus.

Member
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

shodaime wrote:


janjanjan wrote:


shodaime wrote:

Remember that Suigetsu mentions that he wants to collect all the swords of the "swords of the Mist"?

i don't think all of them have been mentioned. i only remember seeing three, and only i only remember the name of one sword.

Sword of Kisame - Samehada
Sword Raiga - ??
Sword Zabuza - ?? (the one Suigetsu is using now)

Who are the other swords of the Mist?


are those swords legendary also?


Yes. that is why Suigetsu wants to collect them. the user themselves are legendary. and the swords are unique because they respond to their owners. like Kisame's Samehada can't be used by anyone but himself (just like the vampire Blade's sword). or Raiga's sword becoming lightning rods so Raiga can use strong lightning jutsus.



ow i see... thats a new one.... i want to know if the third hokage has a legendary weapon? i think he has a weapon that can turn into monkey... I think its called Enma
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

janjanjan wrote:


shodaime wrote:


janjanjan wrote:


shodaime wrote:

Remember that Suigetsu mentions that he wants to collect all the swords of the "swords of the Mist"?

i don't think all of them have been mentioned. i only remember seeing three, and only i only remember the name of one sword.

Sword of Kisame - Samehada
Sword Raiga - ??
Sword Zabuza - ?? (the one Suigetsu is using now)

Who are the other swords of the Mist?


are those swords legendary also?


Yes. that is why Suigetsu wants to collect them. the user themselves are legendary. and the swords are unique because they respond to their owners. like Kisame's Samehada can't be used by anyone but himself (just like the vampire Blade's sword). or Raiga's sword becoming lightning rods so Raiga can use strong lightning jutsus.



ow i see... thats a new one.... i want to know if the third hokage has a legendary weapon? i think he has a weapon that can turn into monkey... I think its called Enma


Enma was his summon creature. He can turn into a Stick. He is the legendary Monkey King. If you watch the movie Forbidden Kingdom starring Jet Li and Jackie Chan, you will know the legend of the Monkey King, and his stick. Goku (the monkey boy) is also taken from this legend. even Goku of Dragonball has similarities because he also carries a magic stick (his stretch stick).
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
When it comes to summons, i remember watching Shippuuden episode 10 (i'm not sure of the episode number anymore), where in the last part (The part of Konoha Lessons), the different summon creatures were mentioned.

Orochimaru/Sasuke had Manda (now Manda is dead)
Tsunade has Kitsuii
Jiraiya/Naruto/Yondaime has Gamabunta
Sandaime has Enma
Kakashi has Pakkun and the nindogs
Temari has his flying raccoon or squirrel or something (she only used it once so far and it lasted only a few minutes)
Hanzo had his Salamander
and Pein has his many many many summons...

those are the only summon creatures that i remember...
942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
weapon-wise the only official ones are the seven swordsmen's weapons, the kusanagi, itachis mirror thingy, itachi's totsuka, sasuke's chikuto, asuma's trenchblades (they are a unique item so they count) , hidan's scythe (it was supposedly given directly to him from his god), sasori's various human-turned-puppets, chiyo's ten puppet squad in the scroll, raijin blade (the lightning one from the race arc), and supposedly the 'first hokage's necklace' (it is said to be a weapon against the demons.), and the rain village's weapons/armors from the last non-shippuden arc.

The known summons and who is known to summon them are the
Toads, jiraiya, naruto, the fourth hokage
Slugs, tsunade
Snakes, orochimaru and sasuke
Dogs, kakashi, and supposedly kakashi's father
Turtle, Gai-sensei
Amoebas, some guy in some filler arc
weasel, temari's summon
Monkeys, Third hokage

oh yeah i guess technically the bijuu could be considered weapons, and so could kekki genkai but i didn't list those cuz' it's only technically correct (the best kind of correct )
Member
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
i was totally curious before when orochimaru is looking for a legendary weapon that what happens to be with itachi... it is said that it was only weapon which can counter his kusanagi and this is the other reason why he joined akatsuki. first reason is obtaining sharinngan...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.