Post Reply Fashion Class
Teacher
10478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / HOSPITAL +
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/13/08
hello. `em findtrouble69.
&& welcome to the fashion class.
wanna be part of the class?
please feel free to fill out this form..


USERNAME:
NAME:
AGE:
WHAT`S YOUR FASHION ITEM:
RANK:
IMAGE:


RANKINGS ARE BASED ON:

HIGH FASHION MODEL:
High fashion modeling is the modeling done in fashion magazines, couture ads, and it is typically what comes to mind when we think of modeling. High Fashion Models are the types of models (or supermodels) you most often see in magazines such as Vogue, Harper's Bazaar and Elle and who walk the runway for major fashion designers such as Calvin Klein, Versace, Gucci, Chanel and others.

RUNWAY/FASHION SHOW MODEL:
Runway models used to be exotic with long necks and limbs and could have unique facial characteristics whereas print models had perfect facial features and rarely had unique characteristics; they were beautiful in a standard way. In the early 80's, The industry changed forever when the designer Versace began using print models like Cindy Crawford, Stephanie Seymour and others for their runway shows. This was the beginning of the Supermodel Era. Supermodels were models who did it all, from print to runway to television and film. Today to become a Supermodel or a fashion model that earns a substantial income you need to be able to do runway modeling as well as print modeling.

GLAMOUR MODEL
Glamour modeling is modeling for photos with a sexual theme, including bikini, sexy outfits and lingerie modeling. This includes photos for calendars, posters, and other pin-up girl products and pictures for the adult entertainment industry with high-end men's magazines like Playboy and then on down to the lower end magazines. These shots are also becoming very popular on the Internet. The glamour industry is huge and top glamour models can make as much as top fashion models. There are no height or size requirements as in fashion modeling. While fashion modeling often requires a very specific thin body type, glamour modeling prefers curves. Fashion often looks for a special or different look while glamour modeling wants traditional drop dead gorgeous; and while fashion really only happens in New York, glamour can happen anywhere.

PETITE/PLUS SIZE MODEL
It is rare to see petite sized or plus size women in fashion modeling but there are still many opportunities for models in this field. Many stores that focus on petit or plus size clothing want models with that particular body type. Also as in glamour modeling, body size is less important but still requires a pretty face. Plus size models range from a size 10 and up and are generally
5' 8" to 5' 10". Petite models are generally 5' 2" to 5' 6" with good body proportions.

TEEN MODEL
For products targeting teenagers, companies will want to use teenagers in their ads. There are also many magazines that target teenage girls and that use younger women as their models (typically 13-16 years old). Sometimes older teenagers will make it into fashion or runway modeling. All respectable photographers and magazines will require parental permission prior to working with anyone under the age of 18.

MATURE MODEL
There are certain products that target certain markets and if that product is for older customers, the company often wants a model that fits this niche market. Mature models are not usually used for fashion or glamour but jobs are available in most other forms of modeling.

BODY PART MODEL (hair, hand modeling, etc.)
Body part modeling is a special category that belongs in both fashion and commercial modeling. This is the use of just part of the body in a photograph. Sometimes models that look great in full-length shots or headshots don't have nice hands or feet so body part models are used to fix this problem. In such cases, photographers will shoot using the standard model's face but the body part model's hands or feet and make it look as though they are from one person. Usually body part models will specialize in just one part of the body like hands, feet, legs, ears, or neck.

COMMERCIAL MODEL
Commercial modeling represents everything that isn't fashion and isn't glamour. It is vast, diverse and the physical requirements can vary greatly. The purpose is to sell a product, service, or idea.

FITNESS MODEL
This type of modeling is specific to magazines and ads that focus on health, fitness or nutrition. Models for fitness modeling require strong, toned bodies.


EACH RANKING HAVE FIVE SLOTS && ARE GOOD FOR DESERVING FASHION STUDENT.

FASHION TEACHER: findtrouble69

HIGH FASHION MODEL:
allyouwanted




RUNWAY/FASHION SHOW MODEL:





GLAMOUR MODEL:





PETITE/PLUS SIZE MODEL:
mariebern ~petite~




TEEN MODEL:
mariebern




BODY PART MODEL:





COMMERCIAL MODEL:





FITNESS MODEL:





IF YOU WANNA BE A PART OF FASHION CLASS PLEASE DONT BE SHY TO ASK && PLEASE FILL UP THE FORM THANK YOU
&& oohh oohh ii almost forgot..
here`s mine :D

USERNAME: findtrouble69
NAME: N I K K I igat
AGE: 15
WHAT`S YOUR FASHION ITEM: bangles, bubble shorts, && flipflops
RANK: teacher.
IMAGE:



&& IF EVER YOU`RE LUCKY ENOUGH..
`EM GONNA CHOOSE 14 LUCKY STUDENTS TO BE MY TOP MODELS. :D





DO NOT BE NAUGHTY IN THIS CLASS. OR YOU MIGHT BE CAUGHT BY THE FASHION POLICE. :D

Teacher
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cebu, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
heLLo..
new student here^^

USERNAME: allyouwanted
NAME: po0ch
AGE: 18
WHAT`S YOUR FASHION ITEM: cLothes & shoes
RANK: high fashion model
IMAGE:
Student
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

findtrouble69 wrote:

hello. `em findtrouble69.
&& welcome to the fashion class.
wanna be part of the class?
please feel free to fill out this form..


USERNAME:
NAME:
AGE:
WHAT`S YOUR FASHION ITEM:
RANK:
IMAGE:


RANKINGS ARE BASED ON:

HIGH FASHION MODEL:
High fashion modeling is the modeling done in fashion magazines, couture ads, and it is typically what comes to mind when we think of modeling. High Fashion Models are the types of models (or supermodels) you most often see in magazines such as Vogue, Harper's Bazaar and Elle and who walk the runway for major fashion designers such as Calvin Klein, Versace, Gucci, Chanel and others.

RUNWAY/FASHION SHOW MODEL:
Runway models used to be exotic with long necks and limbs and could have unique facial characteristics whereas print models had perfect facial features and rarely had unique characteristics; they were beautiful in a standard way. In the early 80's, The industry changed forever when the designer Versace began using print models like Cindy Crawford, Stephanie Seymour and others for their runway shows. This was the beginning of the Supermodel Era. Supermodels were models who did it all, from print to runway to television and film. Today to become a Supermodel or a fashion model that earns a substantial income you need to be able to do runway modeling as well as print modeling.

GLAMOUR MODEL
Glamour modeling is modeling for photos with a sexual theme, including bikini, sexy outfits and lingerie modeling. This includes photos for calendars, posters, and other pin-up girl products and pictures for the adult entertainment industry with high-end men's magazines like Playboy and then on down to the lower end magazines. These shots are also becoming very popular on the Internet. The glamour industry is huge and top glamour models can make as much as top fashion models. There are no height or size requirements as in fashion modeling. While fashion modeling often requires a very specific thin body type, glamour modeling prefers curves. Fashion often looks for a special or different look while glamour modeling wants traditional drop dead gorgeous; and while fashion really only happens in New York, glamour can happen anywhere.

PETITE/PLUS SIZE MODEL
It is rare to see petite sized or plus size women in fashion modeling but there are still many opportunities for models in this field. Many stores that focus on petit or plus size clothing want models with that particular body type. Also as in glamour modeling, body size is less important but still requires a pretty face. Plus size models range from a size 10 and up and are generally
5' 8" to 5' 10". Petite models are generally 5' 2" to 5' 6" with good body proportions.

TEEN MODEL
For products targeting teenagers, companies will want to use teenagers in their ads. There are also many magazines that target teenage girls and that use younger women as their models (typically 13-16 years old). Sometimes older teenagers will make it into fashion or runway modeling. All respectable photographers and magazines will require parental permission prior to working with anyone under the age of 18.

MATURE MODEL
There are certain products that target certain markets and if that product is for older customers, the company often wants a model that fits this niche market. Mature models are not usually used for fashion or glamour but jobs are available in most other forms of modeling.

BODY PART MODEL (hair, hand modeling, etc.)
Body part modeling is a special category that belongs in both fashion and commercial modeling. This is the use of just part of the body in a photograph. Sometimes models that look great in full-length shots or headshots don't have nice hands or feet so body part models are used to fix this problem. In such cases, photographers will shoot using the standard model's face but the body part model's hands or feet and make it look as though they are from one person. Usually body part models will specialize in just one part of the body like hands, feet, legs, ears, or neck.

COMMERCIAL MODEL
Commercial modeling represents everything that isn't fashion and isn't glamour. It is vast, diverse and the physical requirements can vary greatly. The purpose is to sell a product, service, or idea.

FITNESS MODEL
This type of modeling is specific to magazines and ads that focus on health, fitness or nutrition. Models for fitness modeling require strong, toned bodies.


EACH RANKING HAVE FIVE SLOTS && ARE GOOD FOR DESERVING FASHION STUDENT.

FASHION TEACHER: findtrouble69

HIGH FASHION MODEL:
allyouwanted




RUNWAY/FASHION SHOW MODEL:





GLAMOUR MODEL:





PETITE.PLUS SIZE MODEL:





TEEN MODEL:





BODY PART MODEL:





COMMERCIAL MODEL:





FITNESS MODEL:





IF YOU WANNA BE A PART OF FASHION CLASS PLEASE DONT BE SHY TO ASK && PLEASE FILL UP THE FORM THANK YOU
&& oohh oohh ii almost forgot..
here`s mine :D

USERNAME: findtrouble69
NAME: N I K K I igat
AGE: 15
WHAT`S YOUR FASHION ITEM: bangles, bubble shorts, && flipflops
RANK: teacher.
IMAGE:



&& IF EVER YOU`RE LUCKY ENOUGH..
`EM GONNA CHOOSE 14 LUCKY STUDENTS TO BE MY TOP MODELS. :D





DO NOT BE NAUGHTY IN THIS CLASS. OR YOU MIGHT BE CAUGHT BY THE FASHION POLICE. :D



excuse me allyouwanted is not in the list

USERNAME:mariebern
NAME:marie
AGE:12
WHAT`S YOUR FASHION ITEM:bangles
RANK:teen and petite
IMAGE:
Student
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

findtrouble69 wrote:



excuse me allyouwanted is not in the list

USERNAME:mariebern
NAME:marie
AGE:12
WHAT`S YOUR FASHION ITEM:bangles
RANK:teen and petite
IMAGE:


DONE

are you sure that allyouwanted is a student of yours?
Teacher
10478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / HOSPITAL +
Offline
Posted 5/13/08 , edited 5/13/08


mariebern wrote:


findtrouble69 wrote:



excuse me allyouwanted is not in the list

USERNAME:mariebern
NAME:marie
AGE:12
WHAT`S YOUR FASHION ITEM:bangles
RANK:teen and petite
IMAGE:


DONE


are you sure that allyouwanted is a student of yours?


actually, the creator message me because of a prob. my sis. "allyouwanted" only want to join fashion class. && that`s all. :)
&& actually, we`re working on it. && to tell you the truth.. i told here to join. since she is a newbie here
Headmistress
21713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Front Of The C...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

mariebern wrote:


findtrouble69 wrote:



are you sure that allyouwanted is a student of yours?

she is now a student here
Teacher
10478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / HOSPITAL +
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

YumeTsukai182 wrote:


mariebern wrote:


findtrouble69 wrote:



are you sure that allyouwanted is a student of yours?

she is now a student here

thank you for approving.
Student
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

findtrouble69 wrote:



mariebern wrote:


findtrouble69 wrote:



excuse me allyouwanted is not in the list

USERNAME:mariebern
NAME:marie
AGE:12
WHAT`S YOUR FASHION ITEM:bangles
RANK:teen and petite
IMAGE:


DONE


are you sure that allyouwanted is a student of yours?


actually, the creator message me because of a prob. my sis. "allyouwanted" only want to join fashion class. && that`s all. :)
&& actually, we`re working on it. && to tell you the truth.. i told here to join. since she is a newbie here

ohh... ok tnx!
Headmistress
21713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Front Of The C...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
welcome
Teacher
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cebu, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
.wow.. a new student here..
hi mariebern! c'.)
Teacher
10478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / HOSPITAL +
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
STUDENTS PLEASE JOIN
Posted 7/14/08
username:namine234
name:nikki
age:13
Fashion item:goth clothes
Rank:High Fashion model/vampire girl
You must be logged in to post.