First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
For those who think that Zero has feelings Yuki ,Do you think Yuki has feeling for Zero even just a little bit ?
Member
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Ramonmedina15 wrote:


extaziie wrote:


Ramonmedina15 wrote:

ya i respect every1 opinion but wow just bcuz she kissed him doesnt mean she love him or anything now that was the only part that confused me!and anyway it just wrong if she end wit kaname when the next chapter of the manga came at the end of this month we will see wat happen let just wait and im not swearing...


Haha, thats good. We'll have to wait and see, but hopefully the author doesnt do the usual cliffhanger things.


oh and to be more friendly wit u if u dont like the idea wat are u doing in this forum?this is supposed to be for yuukixzero fan no for kanamexyuuki fan if u keep coming to forum and say bad thing about the forum u wont make any friend u should stop doing that...


Excuse me, the forum askes "for those who think zero has feelings for yuuki, do you think yuuki has feelings for zero just a little bit?" well i did say zero has feelings for yuuki AND i did say yuuki did kinda care about zero, but i believe she cares about kaname just a little bit more.

Honestly, i think you're the one trying to make enemies here. I'm sorry my life doesnt revolve around anime, but if i cant voice my opinion in a forum then whats the point of having a discussion?

Plus, i believe you're the only one being hostile to me because you disagree with my perspectives. I respect your views, but i really detest it when people try to blame me for something i didnt do. You say i said bad things about this forum, like what ? Like i believe Yuuki cares about Kaname more ? I'm not saying anything bad about crunchyroll or the users.

Please consider my perspective and not only your own, and don't accuse me of actions i did not commit.
Member
3579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / united states
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

extaziie wrote:


Ramonmedina15 wrote:


extaziie wrote:


Ramonmedina15 wrote:

ya i respect every1 opinion but wow just bcuz she kissed him doesnt mean she love him or anything now that was the only part that confused me!and anyway it just wrong if she end wit kaname when the next chapter of the manga came at the end of this month we will see wat happen let just wait and im not swearing...


Haha, thats good. We'll have to wait and see, but hopefully the author doesnt do the usual cliffhanger things.


oh and to be more friendly wit u if u dont like the idea wat are u doing in this forum?this is supposed to be for yuukixzero fan no for kanamexyuuki fan if u keep coming to forum and say bad thing about the forum u wont make any friend u should stop doing that...


Excuse me, the forum askes "for those who think zero has feelings for yuuki, do you think yuuki has feelings for zero just a little bit?" well i did say zero has feelings for yuuki AND i did say yuuki did kinda care about zero, but i believe she cares about kaname just a little bit more.

Honestly, i think you're the one trying to make enemies here. I'm sorry my life doesnt revolve around anime, but if i cant voice my opinion in a forum then whats the point of having a discussion?

Plus, i believe you're the only one being hostile to me because you disagree with my perspectives. I respect your views, but i really detest it when people try to blame me for something i didnt do. You say i said bad things about this forum, like what ? Like i believe Yuuki cares about Kaname more ? I'm not saying anything bad about crunchyroll or the users.

Please consider my perspective and not only your own, and don't accuse me of actions i did not commit.


im not accusing u of anything im just saying that this forum is something that was made for yuukixzero fans so u coming here trying to made us all understand why kaname idk more than zero u should just say that yes she does have feeling for him and no putting other opinion i think that we zeroxyuuki fan feel like u are invading our space u can go and look in the kanamexyuuki forum and i swear u wont find any come from ME saying that yuuki should be wit zero bcuz that would be so impocrita from me to go to other forum and try to make everybody see my opinion and that why every comment that i made if just in zeroxyuuki forum if u excuse me im watching tactical roar right now and i really want to finish the anime bye and plz dont hate me and i hope u can understand my point.

Member
4298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Enjoying the suns...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

LoveeMwah wrote:

Gutssplay I agree 100%

YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT LOL. I HAD A BIG OPINION XP IM A VERY OPINIONATED PERSON ;x

comparing KanamexYuuki and ZeroxYuuki



So to summerize it I belive that the relationship between Yuuki and Kaname, and Zero and Yuuki is the same. In the relationship with Kaname they both know they they are in love, yet Yuuki must also think about how much she loves zero. (even thought she doesnt notice the feelings yet.) Both of them have a likely chance of winning Yuuki.

Rofl. I hope you get what i was trying to say ;X


I totally agree with you...but Ijust wish that they would show us what type of feelings Yuuki has for Zero (even just a bit). But no matter what I still think that Yuuki and Zero can be together.. Because in episode 10 or 11 (maybe 12) [forgot] Yuuki was willinly give her life to save Zero from being a level E
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / oh nowhere at all...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
yeah totally!!
Posted 7/11/08
i thouqht she cares for zero cause zero suffer to much on his own.
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada, British C...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
i think zero DEFINITLEY has feelings for Yuki and even though she THINKS that she loves Kaname, i think she'll probably end up with Zero cuz they were together for so long (even tho she "first met" kaname) and it just go wayyyy too downhill for Zero if he doesn't end up with her. DON"T TURN TO A LEVEL E ZERO!!!!
1137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / england
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
i think that yukki is confused with the love she has for kaname. I think that she has this obligated love to kaname because he saved her when she was young. Therfore it is not true pure love but this kind of devoted and thankful love for saving her when she was young. But yet with zero at first it was this brotherly and sisterly love, however it begins to grow due to zero becoming a level E and then yukki begins to have stronger feelings towards him as she would sacrifice herself for zero. However yukki sees this love as brotherly sister love because she has always thoughts she was in love with kaname when it was really her being indebt towards kaname. As a result i think the love between kaname and yuukki is not real love but zero and yukki is. Also zero is way hotter
10840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The state of Wash...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
I think that yuuki loves zero but she hasn't realized it. i think she will eventually. i strongly believe zero loves yuuki. we'll see what the manga will bring as it goes on. i'm looking forward to a second season of the anime.
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
yes yes yes
Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
yuuki has feelings for zero a lot! you can totally tell! her love for kaname is not love, its admiration for saving her a long time ago. but with zero its different. these two grew up together and are so similar in many ways. of course yuuki loves zero because she has proven over and over again how far she would go to save him. and i don't think it's a sisterly/brotherly love at all because the way she thinks about him is so obvious that she sees him as much more than that. and whenever she's with kaname, she acts awkward and just can't seem to be herself. she's so much more comfortable with zero and even with this pureblood thing, she still won't let that stand in her way with zero...that's in chapter 42 by the way...
Member
6632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
i think yuuki has feelings for zero only she hasn't notice it yet.
272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ur 2 ugly 2 no
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
its obvious that she does
Member
974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / tree house
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
yuuki has feelings for zero. zero almost kissed her, looks to me she wanted him to kiss her.
Member
3667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / cross academy
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
dunno. hope she does...cause if she doesn't, i don't think she'd want to know what i'd do with her1
Member
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
yes she has strongly agree but why i will post the reason later
52171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Cresskill
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
I think they both do.

and from what i have heard about Kaname and Yuuki i felt a little bit uneasy , so i think Zero and Yuuki would make a good couple.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.