First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Do people listen to you when you speak?
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / *over here*
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

azn099 wrote:

yeah most of the time, but the thing i hate is when i'm talking and somebody cuts me off before i finish. happens alot... faggots


shitty people huh???,,,I just wanna hit them on the face,,,but wont make them listen either,,,just makes the situation worse,,,
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
a lot of the time they don't listen and i have to try and get them to listen.
it feels like they care about me and what i say
8859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Alot of the time they dont but that tends to be because im talking to my seld most of the time.
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / *over here*
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08

LG135 wrote:


snipp wrote:

blaming yourself is not healthy,,,specially when you blame yourself for nothing,,yeah those kind of people are piece of shit,,,but why in hell are you still friends with them???,,,(maybe you can give a decent answer to this so,,,whatever),,,

maybe you should try to get the "right mood",,,before trying to speak to them,,,cause the atmosphere it self would lead the other party to eventually listen to you,,,but really it sucks when you have to wait for such moments that doesn't really come,,,

I talk to myself,,,and its really creepy,,,I know,,,but I'm the only one (maybe) who can listen to myself sincerely,,,
but I still long for that warm conversation that I think I never had in 17 years of my life,,,i know what you're feeling,,,



Yeah, yesterday was a definitely a down day. One of those days when you just wanna throw in the towel... and then now I'm now "what WAS I thinking?? Fight-O fight-O!" :p

Yeah, you do have to find the 'right mood' and approach... but it's hard for people who seem to automatically put you on mute I'm still working on it though. If not those people then mebbe new ones. But of course then that's when I become frightfully shy and I have no idea why =_o It turns on and off every so often, being shy.

Y'know I've talked to myself before. There was a time when it was like I didn't talk to anyone for a long time and when I did, I would stumble and it felt like I was forgetting how, as silly as that sounds. So in order not to forget I'd just voice my thoughts and stuff. I still do it sometimes, but hey - it is a sign of genius :]


helena91 wrote:

yes and if they dont i make sure that they damn well do pay attetion i absaloutelty detest being ignored


Oh I totally agree. Being ignored, being lied to, and being dismissed are my biggest petpeeves. Can't stand it when people try to do those >_<


talking to self = sign of a genius (???where did you get that???),,,yeah,,,same thing happens to me,,,when I don't speak to people a lot,,,I actually tend to forget how to speak,,,so most of the times i would stumble and stutter with my words,,,and talking to my self is the temporary cure for it,,,


sometimes I just wanna scream out loud just to get your attention


do you agree that shy people have problems in consoling with other people,,,coz it seems like it,,,only the loud and extroverted people have the chance to be listened to while the shy ones just listens to them,,,


6304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
whether they like it or not, however they try not to.they'll surely hear what im talking...
unless they'd cover their ears for me...
Posted 5/18/08
well, my freinds care about me so of course they would listen.
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / *over here*
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

nipponboy911 wrote:


snipp wrote:

that's really long,,,

well i do have "a not so good relationship with my parents" because they're just obsessed in earning money (its for our own good I know,,,and we're in a bit of crisis right now so,,,)
,,, I really can't talk crap or useless thing to them,,,they wont pay attention at all,,,and they are very religious(goes to church almost everyday[?]),,,but its just disappointing that they are most of the time "one-sided",,,and very much hot headed,,,so how can their daughter approach them about her school problem if they're always like that,,,the atmosphere's so scary that it makes me wanna hide in the bathroom forever,,,
so i think that,,,parents should also be the one checking their child out,,,not just waiting for their child to go to them,,,because honestly I really find it hard to even get close to them,,,or to even start a simple conversation to them,,,

I don't have much friends,,,and among those people,,,I can only console to one person,,,
clubs? ehhh,,,we don't have such a thing here (well most public school in my place does not have any clubs and such),,,people say that i'm weird, odd,,,and even mysterious,,,so even if im not picky when it comes to people,,,I only make a few friends and aquintances,,,(its really hard being different huh???,,,people see you with different eyes o_O),,,

and I'm tired of trying to "get used to it",,,so instead of getting used to it,,,i'll just try to change my ways a bit,,,ehehhe,,,since the animes that I saw really boosted me up,,,its a good start to become a new person,,,!!!


oh ok yes even i can see now that talking to your parents must not be an option haha. and im gonna take a wild guess and say that you are white. no reason for guessing just felt like it xP

well if you're giving off the mysterious vibe then either you dont talk that much hence making people even think you're weird or you just dont seem to talk about yourself too much. no matter how "different" you may be, as a long as you continually give an effort and talk to people all around you rather than be pushed back then they will talk to you. When i first moved to the States, i had a really bad accent and just totally different morals/cultural background. i was made fun of and teased on a daily basis but i still tried and eventually it payed off. you cant let being "different" drive you into a corner. Trying to "get used to it" is basically the corner you've been driven into. you definitely need to be more aggressive although not to the point that people might find you freakishly annoying >.< i guess assertive is the right wod rather than aggressive.

its good that anime has motivated you but i doubt that will last long haha. i've been motivated by anime as well but its not one of those events in your life that completely changes your point of view on life and completely motivates you. im not trying to de-motivate you or anything but while youre still fired up, you should try to do as much as you can. and plus, people cant change so easily so even if after you've tried to change and still you dont have someone you can truly rely on, dont give up and think its not working. im not gonna say its gonna be ok for sure but giving up definitely doesnt help

oh time to sleep now. its already 5:30 in the morning haha. i know you're still online so i shall reply to you tomorrow ^___^


I'm not white,,,I'm an Asian,,,Filipino to be exact,,,(pede bang magtagalog nlng tau? ),,,agressive???,,,assertive???,,,I've known some people who are too much of both,,,they are really irritating,,,and most people hates to be with them,,,I don't wanna be like that,,,
but there are times that you just want to speak with anybody,,,and everybody,,,but you can't, you just restrain yourself from doing so for some certain reasons,,,I always get worried and conscious :unsure:,,,and sometimes I get intimidated by those people that I want to speak to,,,so,,,I end up locking the urge within myself,,,or i babble stupidity with the person next to me,,,

there are other things that keeps me "alive",,,,(motivated),,,,other than anime (well anime just makes me see the comedies in life--which is both entertaining and refreshing,,,it gives me a little positivity in life),,,my motivations are not yet clear,,,they are in me like an invisible vessel waiting to be explored,,,they are invisible because maybe because I haven't seen much of the world,,,its not that I'm afraid to,,,but due to some consequences I'am,,,the only escape that I have for now is,,,,the net,,,here in the net i can do anything that I want,,,I can even speak freely here unlike in the real world,,,(well I'll try to speak,,,it'll just take some time),,,


giving up would get you nowhere


,,,that's one of then things that I keep on my mind,,,I keep repeating it,,,over and over so I wont forget,,,

next month is the start of the class,,,!!!yay,,,I hope that all the conversation that I had with you wont be a waste,,,,I really hope that I would be able to make a lot friends(real friends) this term,,, all I need is effort,,,effort and faith with myself,,,
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / *over here*
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

quynhie wrote:

well, my freinds care about me so of course they would listen.


love and care does make a great impact in everything huh???,,,
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

snipp wrote:


haotehmao wrote:

Yes. Mainly because when I speak, I tend to be loud. It's just the environment I grew up from.


i see that you are an extrovert,,,that's nice,,,honestly I envy those kind of people,,,they can always say whats on their mind (even if it doesn't make sense,,,, :lol:),,,and they can always assure that someone is listening to them ,,,i'm a bit of a shy type,,,so speaking,,,is a little problem,,,just a little though,,,cause i'm not used with people,,,and I'm scared that they just might brush me off,,,


Well not really. I'm more of an introvert actually. It's just the way I speak. When I was younger, I was taught that guys should talk, walk and breath like a man. I've failed most of it now, but I still cannot shake off being loud.
111912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
well.. when i speak they listen coz they know that i hate being interrupted and not listened to...
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / *over here*
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

haotehmao wrote:


snipp wrote:


haotehmao wrote:

Yes. Mainly because when I speak, I tend to be loud. It's just the environment I grew up from.


i see that you are an extrovert,,,that's nice,,,honestly I envy those kind of people,,,they can always say whats on their mind (even if it doesn't make sense,,,, :lol:),,,and they can always assure that someone is listening to them ,,,i'm a bit of a shy type,,,so speaking,,,is a little problem,,,just a little though,,,cause i'm not used with people,,,and I'm scared that they just might brush me off,,,


Well not really. I'm more of an introvert actually. It's just the way I speak. When I was younger, I was taught that guys should talk, walk and breath like a man. I've failed most of it now, but I still cannot shake off being loud.


ohh?,,,maybe I should try to practice being loud too???,,,but girls who are too loud are irritating,,,
1438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
I don't expect my parents to listen to me while I'm talking
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

snipp wrote:


haotehmao wrote:


snipp wrote:


haotehmao wrote:

Yes. Mainly because when I speak, I tend to be loud. It's just the environment I grew up from.


i see that you are an extrovert,,,that's nice,,,honestly I envy those kind of people,,,they can always say whats on their mind (even if it doesn't make sense,,,, :lol:),,,and they can always assure that someone is listening to them ,,,i'm a bit of a shy type,,,so speaking,,,is a little problem,,,just a little though,,,cause i'm not used with people,,,and I'm scared that they just might brush me off,,,


Well not really. I'm more of an introvert actually. It's just the way I speak. When I was younger, I was taught that guys should talk, walk and breath like a man. I've failed most of it now, but I still cannot shake off being loud.


ohh?,,,maybe I should try to practice being loud too???,,,but girls who are too loud are irritating,,,


Not too loud though. You don't want to sound like an airhead bimbo or as if everyone owes you money. Just loud enough to get your point across. Yeah I agree. Especially those that bitch and giggle incredibly loud about something stupid.
14946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UNITED KINGDOM!!....
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
they always do....coz i listened bak at dem!!!
3826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Boston, Massachusett
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

snipp wrote:


heartearring wrote:

If people doesnt listen to what i say It's a knuckle on their face


whoa, that would definitely gonna make them listen,,,ehhh,,,but isn't it kind of sadistic and harsh???but I think its reasonable though,,,because its their fault why they got hit,,,coz they're not listening,,,


oh yeah :]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.