First  Prev  1852  1853  1854  1855  1856  1857  1858  1859  1860  1861  1862  1863  1864  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Anime
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Earthland
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
Fairy tail has got to be one of my favorite animes idk theres so many animes i love but if i had to choose id choose fairy tail omg
12993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/13
Angel Beats!, Clannad/After Story, or Anohana my favorite anime it makes me cry T^T
7054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
High school of the dead
5016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Other Side
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
Black★Rock Shooter (OVA and TV) and Ga-Rei: Zero
Azurri 
15057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
The Pet Girl of Sakurasaou
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / LONDON
Offline
Posted 4/23/13 , edited 4/23/13
Uta no prince sama 1/2
BECAUSE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SEE SEASON 1 CAN WATCH HERE INSTEAD OF CLICKING ALL OVER THE SCREEN TO LOOK FOR THE LINK THEY USE TO WATCH IT.
18061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
Someone give me an awesome horror thriller anime I can watch on here.
26789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 4/24/13 , edited 4/24/13

MarshDiamond wrote:

Someone give me an awesome horror thriller anime I can watch on here.

There's actually a sticky thread here in the anime forum that u can use to ask for suggestions located here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-7173/recommend-me-an-anime-read-first-post
But to answer your question, u could try Another if you haven't already. I don't think there are many horror thrillers on CR though so I think your options are kinda limited.

On other legal sites (like Hulu), there's:

Monster
Future Diary
When They Cry - Higurashi
18061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/13
Thanks
7381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/25/13

suikojay wrote:


MarshDiamond wrote:

Someone give me an awesome horror thriller anime I can watch on here.

There's actually a sticky thread here in the anime forum that u can use to ask for suggestions located here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-7173/recommend-me-an-anime-read-first-post
But to answer your question, u could try Another if you haven't already. I don't think there are many horror thrillers on CR though so I think your options are kinda limited.

On other legal sites (like Hulu), there's:

Monster
Future Diary
When They Cry - Higurashi




Dude I love Another do f-in crazy ass shit right there
16010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/13
I've recently become a huge fan of Nichijou and Gintama. The comedy scene in anime is really attractive to me lol
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / New zealand
Offline
Posted 4/25/13 , edited 4/25/13
Death Note, Bleach and Naruto.

Not so much of bleach coz of the fillers and the fact that so far every good person lives and wins. But it was the first i watched and i thoroughly enjoyed it- first few arcs that is.
Naruto is great - i read it more and was anyone satisfied with chap. 628? - c'mon bring on the hokages already <_<
Death note was awesome. Enough said.

I grew up with pokemon, digimon, bey blade and yu gi oh - they were the best when i was little! haha

I don't watch a lot of different anime or every single one out there but il try out different ones when i can

Im currently watching durarara and its intriguing so far...

Anyone from new zealand? If any of these anime came on tv here it would make all the cartoon that currently come on tv look bad. If only...

-From a 17 year old nz'er
12993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/13

lowcee wrote:

Death Note, Bleach and Naruto.

Not so much of bleach coz of the fillers and the fact that so far every good person lives and wins. But it was the first i watched and i thoroughly enjoyed it- first few arcs that is.
Naruto is great - i read it more and was anyone satisfied with chap. 628? - c'mon bring on the hokages already <_<
Death note was awesome. Enough said.

I grew up with pokemon, digimon, bey blade and yu gi oh - they were the best when i was little! haha

I don't watch a lot of different anime or every single one out there but il try out different ones when i can

Im currently watching durarara and its intriguing so far...

Anyone from new zealand? If any of these anime came on tv here it would make all the cartoon that currently come on tv look bad. If only...

-From a 17 year old nz'er


Anime vs Cartoon?
First  Prev  1852  1853  1854  1855  1856  1857  1858  1859  1860  1861  1862  1863  1864  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.